India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ovi to marry arjun?

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I am reading on some posts that ovi will get married to arjun whilst sameer rane (the inspector) will fall for purvi. why???????????? no... arvi shouldn't be separated.Cry

but then again this is Ekta's show and as we have all seen many times, she never gives her fans what they want to see.DeadAngry apparently she does not care for ratings.  i am sure that lots of people will surely lose interest in this show.i for one will definitely stop watching PR if arvi is separated.

why then is ovi getting what she wants? can't purvi catch a break? but then again look at Archu, poor woman has been suffering for 18 years and more. so why then should it be any different with Purvi?

i am pretty sure that if arjun gets married to that nutcase ovi he'll be miserable. 

i seriously hope that arvi gets married and that to at the soonest. pleae ekta, don't separate these lovers...

Edited by jenelle05 - 07 August 2012 at 5:30am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narinetmadrayTaraNandlalsaahaachyuthaBlossom10reshma28Darlyneorianthi..PlayfulKiss..purethoughtcrazygirl4RDsaijahnaviAshlaika

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i am not sure it will hapeen or not,but i dont want ovi to marry a losser like arjun
and if arvi have to get seperated then purvi shld marry that guy(sameer rane if he is a gud character or sum nice entry)rther then ovi-arjun marriage
i tink even arjun needs to learn a lesson,that how does it feel when u luv sum one leaves u for sum1 else

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fancs-07bhallarox.Senorita.Dabulls23

nabitathapa Senior Member
nabitathapa
nabitathapa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
wat r u saying ovi is made gal she never loved him that's her obsession nd Arjun never ever loved her...if she wud have love her she will sacrifice ,love is to give not be in kabbab mein haddi. I don't know if it hurts u bt this is true plss care abt arvi fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushikulz19..PlayfulKiss..crazygirl4RD

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ovi and arjun marriage is pure nonsense

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Blossom10--Jenelle--..PlayfulKiss..Darlynepurethoughtsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabitathapa

wat r u saying ovi is made gal she never loved him that's her obsession nd Arjun never ever loved her...if she wud have love her she will sacrifice ,love is to give not be in kabbab mein haddi. I don't know if it hurts u bt this is true plss care abt arvi fans.
as i earlier psted i dnt want ovi to marry arjun cause he is genuinely not wrth it.if ekta wants to seperate arvi,so purvi shld b marryng sum1 else.and i dnt understnd arvi fans wat make them tink ovi luv is jst obsessn

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07.Senorita.Dabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i am not sure it will hapeen or not,but i dont want ovi to marry a losser like arjun
and if arvi have to get seperated then purvi shld marry that guy(sameer rane if he is a gud character or sum nice entry)rther then ovi-arjun marriage
i tink even arjun needs to learn a lesson,that how does it feel when u luv sum one leaves u for sum1 else

AWESOME POST .. Thumbs up!!! Applause!!!!

I will hate everyone from D family if they accept Arjun cause he marries ovi. OVI is not someone u go back to when ur love kicks u out.
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabitathapa

yes ovi is kebab mei haddi. but from no angle her love can be discarded.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TunasnahDabulls23

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gemstar

i am sure sulochana will coomit suicide if arjun marries ovi

i actually ROFLed at that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--..PlayfulKiss..

Go to top