rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I knw it sounds like a b-grade movie name but that's what I felt after watching yesterday's episode online mind you 😉 😆

All the positivity & the praise on, return of old KC rubbed on me to break my spell & watch the show & watch I did with hopes to see a new phase of parichay. What I saw in return was the repeat telecast of 9th aug 2011 episode🤢 only change in yesterday's episode was Anand chopra the son saves kunal from the gundas. Have to applaud the PH for selling the same episode twice to the channel & advertisers.👏

Needless to say that parichay from yesterday is the second chance which the PH is giving themselves to garner the TRPs & not the parichay of KC. In the first scene itself they fell flat on , the scene started with a note saying continued after 9yrs & 4months. Have the CVs forgotten that they already took 4 month leap 2 weeks ago for siddhi to give birth to twins? 3rd aug was 2-3days after twins birth, so ideally it should have been a 9year leap as it started with anand's birthday😛. or it's the trend in balaji to celebrate the birthday after 4 months? 😉

Kunal going back to his musafir hoon yaaroon days with a kid in tow isn't worth praising about. He didn't have a mouth to feed a year ago,but now he has a grown up son who needs food,clothes,shelter & school fees to be paid. He whiling his time fighting to earn money for his son's gift was pitiful to the core. The rest of the chopra family haven't changed a speck and am not wasting my time on those😆. Gaurav chopra back in chembur was a surprise element but still not sure if he's a permanent resident or he was visiting to crib about maintaining 2 houses as his big bro can't find time in his busy schedule to earn a dime.😡

I was thinking that the kid AC1 is sweet and plain boring as was Sr AC when suddenly Richa the B, still in her air tight dress & veer-shivaji borrowed hairdo walks in with her soorpanaka bani sita smile😡. I had to stop the show & go puke, Richa waltzing in bedroom made me go for second round😔. What are the CVs doing making Richa trot around chopra house like that? Seriously, kunal's dialogues of not getting married & not loving her ever didn't even register in my brains until he said that he lets her to his house coz she saved him & his son 😲. Give me a break kunal chopra, this was the CVs second chance to revive the butchered KC. Has his brains turned into liver that he can only register daru & is gullible to everything else? 🤔 

There is absolute lack of creativity in this second innings of parichay, the KC is gone back to his old meandering ways when he should be doing some sort of job to take care of his son. It's good to see that KC isn't haunted by siddhi's face when he looks at AC1, with the love he showers he also needs to be a responsible adult. So buck up Mr KC & learn to live your life for your son at least, use your brains to earn a living. You can only rise from your stupor to become the man of the show, when you seek out the truth about richa & chuck her out of your house permanently, Get back to your wife coz she re-kindled the love in you not coz she looks like a hot PYT (pretty young thing)😉, Give your kids a chance to know their parents & their love. Then I shall return to the show to applaud you and hopes of your parichay finally surfacing? 

PS: Richa telling AC1 to call her as mom was like 🤢 am sure his words today will be my ma & papa are my dad 😉 😆 if only veena mata hasn't poisoned him 

Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ramya, agree Kunal should have been shown a bit more mature than what he was 10 years ago.. it is a shame what he was doing for his kid that too in front of him. I would have respected him more if he was doing a decent job and taking care of his kid without being happy himself. That is what I hated in yesterday's episode. Degrading KC to a good for nothing dad!! 

I honestly don't think they will show him expose Richa because they have vowed not to give him any brains. I am sure someone like Seema will get to the bottom of the truth and then our telly bacchan will walk in and kick Richa out!!🤢 But I am happy they did not marry him off to her for starters. May be ranting again about KC's character redemption will work because I don't think they will get the message if we don't watch. They might think people want K-R marriage and that is the reason for lower trps.. those dumb cvs.. I will watch for this reason and will continue ranting about Kunal's character assassination

Veena is giving me a headache and I want this woman to not interact with KC or AC. Cannot see Richa roaming around the chopra house asking AC to call her mummy🤢 The kid to me was more like Siddhi😳 but I guess Siddhi and Anand were similar in their personalities too. I was happy that Gaurav was back.. poor thing.. they just call on him if they need his financial services!🤢
paradigm thumbnail
Exactly I was disappointed how KC has been shown as an irresponsible father. He loves his son but he is NOT fulfilling his responsibilities towards him. Its a miracle that his son is such a well behaved, disciplined and adorable kid.
san_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good post ramya😊
The episode was almost a replica of the 9th August 2011 episode of Parichay.
     Well I never wanted Kunal to be a rich person after Siddhi left.But wanted him to possess a job atleast for namesake.If he does possess a job why was all that fight for??😕 And I'm not happy at all for allowing Richa wander so freely inside their house,in  bedroom.I can't find any justification for this matter at all.😡Agree that he did clearly stated that Richa can never ever be a part of his life,also liked his attitude towards her but was very much relieved after finding that he did not marry richa .Only reason behind this are the CVs as I have lost hope in them😔 As they normally  dissapoint us
everytime when we expect something sensible from them.But deep down I felt that the marriage won't happen and very happy for it😛.
 I hope to watch the first and the only show which I follow, with the same enthusiasm as before😊
Edited by san_aish - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Ramya, agree Kunal should have been shown a bit more mature than what he was 10 years ago.. it is a shame what he was doing for his kid that too in front of him. I would have respected him more if he was doing a decent job and taking care of his kid without being happy himself. That is what I hated in yesterday's episode. Degrading KC to a good for nothing dad!! 

I honestly don't think they will show him expose Richa because they have vowed not to give him any brains. I am sure someone like Seema will get to the bottom of the truth and then our telly bacchan will walk in and kick Richa out!!🤢 But I am happy they did not marry him off to her for starters. May be ranting again about KC's character redemption will work because I don't think they will get the message if we don't watch. They might think people want K-R marriage and that is the reason for lower trps.. those dumb cvs.. I will watch for this reason and will continue ranting about Kunal's character assassination

Veena is giving me a headache and I want this woman to not interact with KC or AC. Cannot see Richa roaming around the chopra house asking AC to call her mummy🤢 The kid to me was more like Siddhi😳 but I guess Siddhi and Anand were similar in their personalities too. I was happy that Gaurav was back.. poor thing.. they just call on him if they need his financial services!🤢

Hima, i agree that it was a relief to see kunal as single dad & he giving back to richa. The next words from KC just spoiled it for me, how can he still believe that siddhi ditched him.  i knw its wishful thinking to see KC get to the truth by himself, he hasn't done it for the past 9 yrs so why expect that from him now?  maybe knowing abt his other son might trigger some of his brain cells to go for it? 😳

I don't have faith in CVs they made KC say that he would never allow siddhi & his child to get separated but one single harsh word from siddhi made him turn his back on her. so what is the guarantee that 2moro seeing s**y siddhi with sulekhaji's son won't make him marry richa on a rebound? 😕 I will only get back to the show when Richa's truth is revealed & she's packed away permanently from the show.

I don't want to see her creating MUs again in SINAL's life...she might steal their next baby 😉 & runs away blaming siddhi again  & we'l see another leap where kunal is gambling to earn money for his kids college fees 🤢
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hima, i agree that it was a relief to see kunal as single dad & he giving back to richa. The next words from KC just spoiled it for me, how can he still believe that siddhi ditched him.  i knw its wishful thinking to see KC get to the truth by himself, he hasn't done it for the past 9 yrs so why expect that from him now?  maybe knowing abt his other son might trigger some of his brain cells to go for it? 😳

I don't have faith in CVs they made KC say that he would never allow siddhi & his child to get separated but one single harsh word from siddhi made him turn his back on her. so what is the guarantee that 2moro seeing s**y siddhi with sulekhaji's son won't make him marry richa on a rebound? 😕 I will only get back to the show when Richa's truth is revealed & she's packed away permanently from the show.

I don't want to see her creating MUs again in SINAL's life...she might steal their next baby 😉 & runs away blaming siddhi again  & we'l see another leap where kunal is gambling to earn money for his kids college fees 🤢
[/QUOTE]

Thats what I am saying, if he could not smell anything for the past 9yrs, how and why will he do it now? Only hope is Kunal listens to Richa's self-talk and realizes his mistake. This could very well happen but I don't trust the cvs to show anything sensible now. You are right.. they might show him marrying the witch when he sees siddhi with this man but I guess the twins will be plotting by then to get their parents together.. they will make sure marriage doesn't happen. So, K-R marriage may not happen according to me. So, I think it is better to reward the cvs now since they have listened to us and stopped K-R wedding by giving them the trps.. or else they may do exactly as you say taking the wrong signals. Continuous ranting is the only way to ensure we get what we want. If they fail to deliver our next request we stop watching and contribute to the falling trps😉 The next thing I will rant for is for Kunal to expose the witch and send her packing permanently. Lets see how much they deliver!!
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post ramya...agree with u i m disappointed a bit seeing him again a irresponsible man ...yes agree anand c is a replica of siddhi i realised this when he kneel down infront of the goons for his dad...i hope anand d is a replica of his dad...if he need money he may work na..why these cvs conveniently forget he is a lawyer...but i m happy bcoz i also dont want to see him as a rich man or richas man...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

One of my favourite quotes:

"To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it." ' Osho

So live life a little more today, dance, sing, play and love. See the beauty in life and you will bring out the beauty from within.

"The chief enemy of creativity is good sense" '                   Pablo Picasso

Our CVs have come to a point, where  whatever balance creativity they have had , has been stunted!

Yeah, so KR marriage didnt take place.Great !  But it looks like everything else too has stopped from moving forward.

And
1) What's with KC  and  his Lee Cooper and loose shirt looking like a wannbe hero? Bad father role model to his kid. Gambling, jobless, drinking...
I can accept he is not rich and successful but still without having a job after nine years is just a lame excuse of being pure lazy and irresponsible.

2) What's with KC allowing  Richa freely to  roam  in  his bedroom as if she owns it. ?😲

If he continues to do this, next week, she will take ownership of the bed and lie in wait for  him for  the final kill by spiking his drink and having her wicked way.😡 ( Maybe I shouldn't give ideas...)

Anyway, I am feeling sort of sad( what's the point ?), how my dear KC character has once again been reduced  to such path of self destruction. . Hope this doesn't continue and some rescue mission happens before its too late. After that even KC cannot save himself , if left too late.

Hope CVs embrace this and it might just work!

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" ' Pablo Picasso

Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail
Ramya, after reading the update & your post now, I suspect that the only ones getting a second chance are the cvs who royally messed up poor KC's second chance.

Mistakenly I had thought this hasty leap would take us 8 yrs into the future... Although the kid does seem to have grown since he was born, KC seems to have slipped back in time... Nothing short of a miracle!
If this was an attempt at evoking a poignant feel... Try again, I say!
Wish I had an EK in my life who could with one sweep of her magic wand undo all my f*** ups & give me yet another chance ;)

Evidently the cvs forget what they've written the previous day, KC & his family forget what Richa did to them, KC even forgets what his wife meant to him... Trouble is I can't. KC has been given a clean slate to write his new parichay on but the problem is, I can't get beyond the fact that I don't like this man for what he did or rather what he didn't do. They can keep leaping into the future every few months, fact is, unless KC is shown taking steps to correct his past mistakes, there seems little point in watching him act out the episodes from a year earlier.
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ramya just watchng the show online for the twins.I dnt hav any xpectation frm this man unless he exposes witcha nd realizes guilt. I hate the selfish chopra's.
Abt siddhi i m cnfused what 2 expect as i dislike this new guy cast as sulekhaji's son.
I smewhat like this anand c's soft nd calm nature n sensible looks-reminds me of the one man in chopra house i.e late anand c.