Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadevs new avatar SBS and SBB(pics & links att.)

camella IF-Dazzler
camella
camella

PRC’s observer (Pratha)

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hey people, 

Today again there were segments on Mahadev..they FINALLY showed Mohit's new avatr..and you can imagine what he'd look like.. just out of this world (Mohitwa!) Then they showed small bytes of Mohika blushing as usual LOL and Mahadev saying that all he can do instead of praising Parvati's beauty is to follow what she says as he is the world's first Grihast who should set an example for the rest Big smile..clips of Parvati entering the mandap and her jewellery were shown (she is GORGEOUSEmbarrassed) and the new promo of the wedding was shown too. 

SBS showed mohit working out without his wig (all Mohit deewanis..hosh sambhaalo..i have the ambulance number readyLOL) and then showed the people dressing him up in the new avatar..every inch a Prince! EmbarrassedThey show him entering the marriage venue and the BG voice says mena may faint once more looking at her handsome daamadLOL..they also show Sona's byte as she says that she is really happy about Mahadevs new look (You must watch this part)...and that he looks very good (Mohit gives a cute smile-blush too here) and Sona is full on blushing LOL..Mohit repeats the same dialogue and says that he is now going to become a grihast etc. and that he has started with acceptance of norms such as changing his outfit for starters . They show the Varmala scene with Karpoorgauram in the bg (goosebumps!) Mohit again repeats the following what parvati says waala dialogue (looks like press conference hai Confused)  They conclude saying that the varmala is only one scene and that during the wedding we will get to see many more chamatkars of Mahadev and that the wedding sequence is going to be pretty long 

Edited by camella - 07 August 2012 at 5:36am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Nisha_abiparas99shivshakti23malwica2captkirkmnx12hemavidzGopiiiNishajossukhi...-Tulips-.FairyDust.foram.

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
pics from SBS

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80SoniyaSadhnaniNisha_abiparas99-Nehaaa-Lovely.Heartrealraul2307Mulan08captkirkaashakaromi21mnx12GopiiiNishajoscamellachocolate_boyRoarkjyoti07jayvenk-Tulips-ani_grNandiniRaizadaaforam.

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Wow - simply awesome. Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99

camella IF-Dazzler
camella
camella

PRC’s observer (Pratha)

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

pics from SBS

Accha hua Mohit ke dole shole waale pics nahi daale dear..hamaari MKDs behosh ho gayi hongi LOL thnx for the pics Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkGopiiiNishajoshemavidz.FairyDust.sukhi...

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camella

Accha hua Mohit ke dole shole waale pics nahi daale dear..hamaari MKDs behosh ho gayi hongi LOL thnx for the pics Embarrassed

yeah i knw camella Wink tats y skipd those pics LOL

camella

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
OMG!!! koi to mujhe sambhalo...m gonna faint now...my head is spinning yaar...Mohit Mohit Mohit Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
camella IF-Dazzler
camella
camella

PRC’s observer (Pratha)

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

OMG!!! koi to mujhe sambhalo...m gonna faint now...my head is spinning yaar...Mohit Mohit Mohit Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL..kahaa tha na ambulance ki zaroorat padegi..waiting for shru, mira n the MKD gangs reaction LOL

sukhi...

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by camella

Originally posted by sukhi...

LOL..kahaa tha na ambulance ki zaroorat padegi..waiting for shru, mira n the MKD gangs reaction LOL

yes dear u r right, wer is the ambulance and the driver yaar...i cant control myself anymore, koi inta handsome kaise ho sakta hai hmmm...Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index