India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

positive thoughts :)

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Since the news about the arrival of mysterious dadi has aired we have been making many predictions. That she will bring shyam back. That she will cause arshi to separate.Angry That arnav will blame khushi fort his past.ConfusedConfused

I know everyone is apprehensive but i think we should all think positively!!Smile

First of all i think she will ask arnav and nani about shyam. Dont u think that they will tell her that shyam was cheating on anjali and kidnapped arnav thats why they kicked him out? Would dadi with all her strict morals still agree to bring shyam back after knowing this? Whatever her problem with khushi she will trust atleast arnav and nani coz she knws they want the best for anjali.

I dont think arnav and nani will tell her about shaym involvement with khushi as they will see how she is treating khushi.

the truth about the past will not be revealed so soon. it will be after some time coz the CVs know that if they will seperate arshi now the show is gone.

Maybe after the truth is out about the past there will be a seperation. but how can we be sure that arnav will blame khushi? he has already learned his lesson about not trusting khushi. I dont think he will again misunderstand her in a hurry when he will know that khushi was just 8 years old at that time. Remember guys when he thought khushi to be the culprit he only ill treated her not her family. To them he was always polite to an extent coz he knew that her family was innocent and had no part in it. So wont he think that khushi being 8 years old at that time was innocent too?

im not predicting anything. These are just my positive thoughts. because CVs always surprise us. Whatever we think is going to happen opposite happens. So i say dont wory just sit back and enjoy!!SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pripurk18KMH-NASHAManisha.

pripurk18 Groupbie
pripurk18
pripurk18

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hmmm.. ur are rite actually...Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top