Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

do we really need to pity ashu? (Page 3)

Poll Question: do we really need to pity ashu?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [14.29%]
18 [85.71%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by deepa_jd

He certainly needs no one's pity...on the contrary, he needs to be admired for the grit and determination with which he has survived life's onlaughts...but yes, one needs to empathize with him on certain grounds...his reasoning and thinking maybe different from the norm on account of his life experiences...so, they need to be factored in while judging him...that is all!
@bold...
wat onslaughts are we talkin abt? as far as  i know the only major blow was BB leavin and house .. and now mallu's true colors !
and wat life experiences as well? from my POV he has a secured childhood ever since he was adopted ..

He was clearly not adopted as an infant..so he must have known what it is to be an orphan for a good many years before he was adopted.,...I think you need to factor that in...and then Baba's desertion...that was again a huge factor...am not saying he is an object of pity...but he has not enjoyed the kind of secure family background that many of us have...at least in comparison to Nidhi he certainly has not...so she needs to keep that in mind...that is all...and anyway, this is my pov!
thats wat d point of the poll is...
all iam tryin 2 say is ,he and we as well ...need to move beyond d past... its gone ..dead.. the fact today is he isnt d child who was abondoned .. infact ,he should be grateful for wat he got from life and thank god for it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Deepa, when i started reading ur POV, i thought u hv come up with smething different frm wat most are talking bt as i completed reading ur pov.. The main thing u wanted is no baby.. Very sugar coated pov..
come on harshal u know me... i dont know sugar coatin ! 
its just that for d past couple of weeks there were so so many posts abt ashu being a orphan and how he needs a family and why he wants a baby .. that was just too much for me !
just wanted to know why is ashu still considered an object of pity.. and iam super glad to know most ppl dont want to see ashu as the insecure person... we wanna see ashu who wants a baby coz he truly loves children and isnt pityin himself coz he doesnt have blood relatives !

Edited by deepa_jd - 07 August 2012 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Krrish4You

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

He certainly needs no one's pity...on the contrary, he needs to be admired for the grit and determination with which he has survived life's onlaughts...but yes, one needs to empathize with him on certain grounds...his reasoning and thinking maybe different from the norm on account of his life experiences...so, they need to be factored in while judging him...that is all!
@bold...
wat onslaughts are we talkin abt? as far as  i know the only major blow was BB leavin and house .. and now mallu's true colors !
and wat life experiences as well? from my POV he has a secured childhood ever since he was adopted ..

He was clearly not adopted as an infant..so he must have known what it is to be an orphan for a good many years before he was adopted.,...I think you need to factor that in...and then Baba's desertion...that was again a huge factor...am not saying he is an object of pity...but he has not enjoyed the kind of secure family background that many of us have...at least in comparison to Nidhi he certainly has not...so she needs to keep that in mind...that is all...and anyway, this is my pov!
thats wat d point of the poll is...
all iam tryin 2 say is ,he and we as well ...need to move beyond d past... its gone ..dead.. the fact today is he isnt d child who was abondoned .. infact ,he should be grateful for wat he got from life and thank god for it...

Deepa, your points are perfectly valid...you can't carry the burden of your past forever...you have to learn  to let  go...but the fact of the matter is that all is right with his world only for the last few months...Baba has come back, he has got Nidhi, he has a family etc...it is all still so new and it does take time for things to sink in...and for you to feel that things are not going to be snatched away again...i agree that he needs to let go of his baggage...it may take a little more time and effort to do that...until then, one has to exercise patience..that is all i am saying...not that he should be treated with kid gloves for the rest of his life...and my response is not specific to the baby issue!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 07 August 2012 at 6:09am

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=deepa_jd][QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=deepa_jd]

Deepa, your points are perfectly valid...you can't carry the burden of your past forever...you have to learn  to let  go...but the fact of the matter is that all is right with his world only for the last few months...Baba has come back, he has got Nidhi, he has a family etc...it is all still so new and it does take time for things to sink in...and for you to feel that things are not going to be snatched away again...i agree that he needs to let go of his baggage...it may take a little more time and effort to do that...until then, one has to exercise patience..that is all i am saying...not that he should be treated with kid gloves for the rest of his life...and my response is not specific to the baby issue!
iam sure he has ... let go of the baggage !
its only us @forum who are still hanging on to it !

Edited by deepa_jd - 07 August 2012 at 6:12am

Sujatha.rao

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Deepa, i still feel ur pov ws sugar coated.. Bt regarding ashu.. Yes, we want him to be free of being the insecure..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=deepa_jd][QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=deepa_jd]

iam sure he has ... let go of the baggage !
its only us @forum who are still hanging on to it !

If you are right, then good for him!

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Deepa, i still feel ur pov ws sugar coated.. Bt regarding ashu.. Yes, we want him to be free of being the insecure..

bhagwan jaane !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..Krrish4You

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
deepaji sometimes man like ashu couldn't forgot their old hard days and that become pain of him too.and upto 43 years no one celebrated his birthday like this,so he himself told main anaath hoon naa? so sometimes  the pain come out itself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Sujatha.raoKrrish4Youjayanti_dj

Go to top