Bairi Piya

EPISODE: What did you think I was going to do???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
The episode starts with DV dreaming about his confrontation LOLLOLLOL *I wish it was real*
DV cursing himself how could he bring himself to believe Punit Uncle's disgusting thoughts.
*Disgusting isn't even the word, filthy man*
Now Amoli enters the house; all drenched and DV goes to see her. The national anthem "tum mere hoon" plays on the background getting on my nerves LOLLOLLOL *I hate this song Wacko I dunno why though* *I was playing angry birds so I was not quite watching...LOLLOLLOL sorry*

DV and Amoli are in the kitchen. DV is searching for sugar or salt...I forgot LOL and he's such a bad search-er LOLConfused Amoli gives him the salt or sugar LOL 

I was playing angry birds LOLLOLLOL

DV goes in his room and staring at wet Amoli. He goes for his towel and Amoli thinks the other thing and backs behind. DV smirks saying what did you think I'm doing???
*Amoli is herself shocked for god's sake, wonder where Ekta's imagination ends Thumbs Down*

Supriya is a very good actress though. Hard to say this to anyone after struck by...whatever...LOLLOLLOL

Kajri sprained her angle...and Punit Uncle Dead wants to bring her to a lady doctor...Kajri is thinking Punit wants to know whether its his heinous sin growing WackoPig LOLLOL But Punit wants to know if Amoli is preggie or not and drags Kajri down...
*Hey!!! She had a sprained ankle LOLLOL*
DV sees Punit and says she is not some village girl to be dragged like this.

Amoli phones Chandana to say that Komodi will not meet Dipesh GFN Confused and Chandana says that her mom-in-law, the creepo wants to take her to another doctor. Amoli is in action-mode ConfusedLOL

Punit sees Amoli collecting some report in the hospital...He follows her. Amoli senses somene following her and turns and say "tum!!!' LOLWink

TC

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetycatSavitha0101uxghya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPISODE: What did you think I was going to do???" in Bairi Piya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Good update thank u dear for ur hilarious comments Wink LOL

uxghya

Goldie

uxghya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yess amazing parts Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top