Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What is lacking in Akshay to become no 1? (Page 2)

staycoolmen2006 Groupbie
staycoolmen2006
staycoolmen2006

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
His choice of scripts.. he always runs for money... Sharukh dropped down "tees maar khan" cause he knew that the script was b*s but akshay accepted and made a big mistake... it is the trend of bollywood that even 1 floop can take your ranking down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
talent, horrible voice and everything mentioned above..
Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
And who says he isn't as big as the Khan's? Sigh, even after Rowdy Rathore some people still think he comes after the overhyped "Khan's". Only Salman might be bigger than Akki at the moment but come on be honest, Akshay is as big as SRK or Aamir are at the moment. Rowdy Rathore was way more succesful than Ra.One or Don 2. So there is nothing lacking but Salman is luckier now, just like Akshay was 5 years ago. Akshay was above SRK, Sallu and Aamir in 2007, lets not forget that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Robin-

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@koiza
AGREED!

He really needs to be sensible when it comes to choosing scripts, and realize that though he can make a great, rich living out of shit comedy like Housefull 2, he's pissing many people off with that kind of humour.
I know that it doesn't show because the movie did so well financially, but if you're gonna try and be a jack of all trades, you DO need to worry about every single viewer.

He has it in him! I wish he did more offbeat films like he tried to, and stick with it if they're not successes. Do low-budget films, like with UTV Spotboy! He'll find an entirely new fanbase that way

I don't refute that he isn't a huge success in terms of box office, but I hate watching him peeing all over his potential.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

don12Painted_LadyTheRager

Painted_Lady IF-Dazzler
Painted_Lady
Painted_Lady

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

And who says he isn't as big as the Khan's? Sigh, even after Rowdy Rathore some people still think he comes after the overhyped "Khan's". Only Salman might be bigger than Akki at the moment but come on be honest, Akshay is as big as SRK or Aamir are at the moment. Rowdy Rathore was way more succesful than Ra.One or Don 2. So there is nothing lacking but Salman is luckier now, just like Akshay was 5 years ago. Akshay was above SRK, Sallu and Aamir in 2007, lets not forget that.

hello take it easy! my topic was in good spirit btw.. agree he is among the top stars but never really enjoyed a no.1 position like the Khans! so you are saying the Khans are overhyped..so be it..what i asked was why that much hype is not there around Akshay..No,one RR cant take him to no 1 as he has had a string of flops before that..If thats the case I would say Ajay is a bigger star as he has Singham and Bol Bacchan..Yes,I did mention that he gave tough competition to the Khans at one time but he couldnt sustain it..And whats with Ra one or Don 2 comparison?SRK has made an immense image of himself which cannot be changed with just a Ra one or Don2. Same with the other two Khans..But I dont think thats the case with Akshay..As far as I know people are already tired of his repetitive roles and his trash comedies..

Anyways thanks for dropping by and giving your opinion!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserSunshine797

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

don12Sunshine797

Go to top