.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Will edit once im fully awake n bk on lappy <3

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

Also when she is being nice as Khushi...she doesnt talk in a falsetto or overly-sugary-sweeet-tone. She is a complete naturall!!

I would say she is also being very patient with the makers...

Obviuosly theres is a lot of weight given to ASR and Anj with all this Dadi thing...And I think the makers are also aware of ASR-BS popularity so they are over-glorifying his character...and I am sure everyone can see it...

Given that...one hasnt heard of SI trying to say anything about "how her character isn't shaping up as a lead any more" or any of those kind of rumors/deals...

She is EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL as one can tell!

ANd I really hope she gets a really goooddd role in one of these movies...there are so may good small budget movies that come out...would love for her to be seen in one of those meaningful movies!!

SI is also equally popular...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Will edit once im fully awake n bk on lappy <3

Ok...waiting for ur reply... Smile
sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Sanaya Irani, I just love her. Heart She brings a smile to my face with just her presence.Embarrassed Have loved her since her LRL days. And the reason is so obvious. She is a genuine person. We see her for what she is, not what she wants us to see how she is. No artificial sweetness. Every word she speaks, direct dil se. Her bonding with her co-stars, the respect she gives the elders on the sets (the recent friendship day segment, where she tied a friendship band on nani's wrist), her behavior with the other crew on the sets, just shows how well this girl has been brought up. She is a role model for all us girls... inspite of the fame, she is still firmly rooted. Especially love how she keeps her professional and personal life separate, with support from her better-half, Mohit ofcourse.  Her love for her fans reflects in every interview that she has given. An amazing actress, a wonderful human being, a good friend and a perfect soul mate to Mohit... Sanaya Irani, you are the best. Will always love you and admire you.

Beautifully written... Star
MoNaya is my favorite offscreen couple in tellywood mainly because of their simplicity,humbleness,genuineness,down to earth personalities...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2HSFApakpearl

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot.Pink.Heels

Sanaya is really different from majority of the people of tellywood. 
Although almost all of them are polite and good people with kind hearts, Sanaya is extremely down to earth.
She is really normal. She acts and treats people just the way you and I do.
I guess it's quite easy to relate to her.
Also she's such a fun person.
Not only do we get to see all her masti on SBS and SBB but even her co-actors mention it.
Barun always teases and irritates Sanaya. Yet they are best friends. Because she is such a chill person. Very laid back.
Daljeet loves her. They're like girlfriends. The two of them remind me of teenagers when they are together.
And Akshay and Sanaya seem to share an amazing rapport. They look like two siblings that beat each other up yet watches each other's backs.
Also she has a cute sense of humor. Even though Barun and Akshay swear that her sense of humor is really bad cuz she laughs at everything, I love how she will be sarcastic during interviews. I think that's a great way to connect with the viewers.
She's just an amazing person!

Thanks for replying...Smile
Loved what u wrote about SI's relationship with her co-stars...Embarrassed
SizzlingPaRud- Senior Member
SizzlingPaRud-
SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
SI is the best! I don't know why I love her but i just do! Something about her which no other actor or actress has Heart I dont like calling ppl perfect, but everytime I look at SI i'm convinced it really does exist!

Edited by Vampire_Lover - 08 August 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I have miraculaously followed Sanaya from one of her very first shows, Left Right Left. Then came Miley Jab Hum Tum and now Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? All three are my ALL-TIME (& only) favorite shows and all three include the actress herself, SI. 

I was always in awe of her frank and open nature off-screen. However, I only came to TRULY admire her as an actress from IPKKND--something which I regret immensely Embarrassed This girl has proved herself in every way with her current show. Be it pain, comedy, or romance, her expressions are impeccable. Another thing like many have mentioned, is the off-screen rapport she shares with all her co-stars. Even she mentioned that her relationship with the entire cast of IPK is just as friendly as it is with Barun. She makes all her co-stars feel comfortable with her easy-going nature; and yet she never loses that bit of professionalism in the process. ClapThat's what I admire her for. Embarrassed
Sanaya has definitely become one of my favorite actresses with her portrayal of Khushi. No one else could even think of bringing the kind of life she has brought her character.
~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 08 August 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807AmazingAmySwaNia_2pakpearl

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I will shortlist to my 10 main reasons:

1.  Her simplicity is very endearing;
2.  She is a real khushi on screen;
3.  Her 1000000 watt smile/laugh is infectious/contagious;
4.  She is down-to-earth;
5.  She is FUNNY;
6.  She is genuine - no fakeness;
7.  No airs about her or around her;
8.  Very hard working;
9.  Her honesty (in the sense that she calls it as it is, no sugar coating)
10. She comes across as a very caring and genuine human being.

Did I mention, she's a kickass actress! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807AmazingAmySwaNia_2pakpearl

Go to top