Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reasons we love Sanaya (Page 3)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Why do I love Sanaya? 
Who wouldn't love a goddess? 
She's absolutely, stunningly gorgeous, her talent knows no bounds, and her personality is so humane, it shines through all her interactions, be them real or be them reel. 
Her integrity hangs like a cloak around her shoulders, her love of life reflects on her angelic face, her eyes sparkle with the purity of her soul and her oh! so genuine smile brings true happiness to all those fortunate to be touched by her.
She is.    Sanaya.     A gift of God.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malleesayani2807pakpearlOmNaMaSteOmHSFA

urvaafzal786 Senior Member
urvaafzal786
urvaafzal786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
bcz my sanya is a complete packege she can do every thing her acting is mind blowing she is one who best in whole telly industry love her so much

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Wink I agree with all the above posts, she is indeed not just a good actor but a good human being too. Love you Sanaya!!!!!
Best thing about her, she brings out the best in all her co-stars!!!!!!!

shai77 Senior Member
shai77
shai77

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

To me, Sanaya is a really genuine actress...she get along with all her co-stars either it is guys or the ladies and treats them like her friends or family members...She's down-to earth, simple and not those divas kinda of attention seeker type of actress...Sanaya really gd when potraying all kinda of emotions on every scene..Give it sad, comedy or romance scene, she really give us the 100% performance despite that she never take up any acting classes during her early years of modelling...No wonder Barun did mention in his interview that both of them are indeed true actors..they do not have to try hard showing their emotions on any scene...Both of them are just flawless actors...ClapWinkClapWink

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I Love Sanaya Irani because she is as bubbly as Khushi in her real life too, The actress who will not complain about her career . The actress who becomes best friends with each of her co-stars, The actress who loves to crack jokes and play around all her co-stars , The actress who takes everything very easily when it comes to award section of TV , Loved her pranks in SPA 2012LOL. The actress who never forgets to thank her fans at the first time and says they means a lot to herHug for that, i can add a lot more... She is the best, She is so beautiful even without make up.In other words Perfectness= Sanaya Irani, Love her so much. 

Edited: Love her dancing, Love her dressing when offscreen, Love the way she blushes , her craziness about chocolates LOL

Big smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...love u sanaya...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malleesayani2807pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
smae pinch...jut love her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malleesayani2807pakpearlOmNaMaSteOm

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sanaya irani..
I just Love her. She is the most Beautiful,Talented and Awesome actress, i've seen. I never liked any actress as i like Sanaya Irani. Word are not Enuff to describe my Love for her. Hug
Muuuaaahhh to my DOLL.
Stay Blessed my Darlin.
 Hug

Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

I actually don't know why I love her so much! I don't even know how I'd fallen in love with her! I just did...

When I first saw her in MJHT I never thought that I will become such a big fan of her! But then I just couldn't stay away! She made me glued to the TV..

Everything about her made me respect her more & more by each passing day! Be it her friendliness, chirpiness, simplicity, down to earth nature, her honesty, her amazing acting skills, her expressions, her cuteness, her beautiful expressive eyes each & everything!

She is simply the best! She has created a special place in my heart both as Gunjan & Khushi!

I will always love her no matter what! 
<3 

Nila Heart

Edited by MoNayaLover96 - 07 August 2012 at 6:28am

Go to top