I like her because she's "SANAYA" - the one and the onlyBig smile

I like your simple and cute reason Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807pakpearl

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I love Sanaya because she's a beautiful and talented actress. She has a great sense of humor. She is down-to-earth and friendly, as evidenced by the close friendship she shares with all her co-stars, past and present. Her bubbly and outgoing personality is adorable. I love the fact that she is not all shy and reserved in front of her male co-stars, the way most television actresses are. She acts the same way with her male and female co-stars because her heart and mind is clean. Its refreshing to see she doesn't care about what others think. She never pretends to be something she is not, she comes across as very real and that is her most endearing quality.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SublimeSaRun.sayani2807SanzBarbieSwaNia_2pakpearl

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

Also I think...considering how much "dignity" (sarcasm intended) the writers have given to Khushi's character... SI has portrayed Khushi with a lot of dignity...and she still doesnt come across as a cry baby with buckets of glycerine at disposal...

Somehow she keeps the character strong and lively ... and doesnt carry that "..oh poor me..." kinda face and expressions...

She is remarkable!

For this reason, I strongly believe that NO ONE could have brought Khushi's character to life onscreen so beautifully and so gracefully!  Even my nanny feels the same, and she's from a different generation LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearl

sanayakhushifan Goldie
sanayakhushifan
sanayakhushifan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I love Sanaya because she's a beautiful and talented actress. She has a great sense of humor. She is down-to-earth and friendly, as evidenced by the close friendship she shares with all her co-stars, past and present. Her bubbly and outgoing personality is adorable. I love the fact that she is not all shy and reserved in front of her male co-stars, the way most television actresses are. She acts the same way with her male and female co-stars because her heart and mind is clean. Its refreshing to see she doesn't care about what others think. She never pretends to be something she is not, she comes across as very real and that is her most endearing quality.

Very well written AyeRe - I share the same sentiments.  From what I have seen, she really means it when she says her philosophy is "live and let live"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807SwaNia_2pakpearl

Go to top