Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I like her because she's "SANAYA" - the one and the only😃
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Sanaya because...
She is everything an actress should be.
great with her acting skills ,a great dancer & very pretty.
She is very down to earth,hardworking,honest & ,truthful funny gal.
She is so perfect on & off the screen.😊
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MANY REASONS TO PEN DOWN..BUT BASICALLY I WANT TO TELL IS SANAYA IS
1.TALENTED ACTRESS
2.CHARMING
3.BRILLIANT PERFORMANCES OF ALL TYPES OF ACTION
4.EXCELL IN COMEDY AND EMOTIONS WHICH MAKES A PERSON AS AN ACTOR ..WITH SUPERIOR QUALITIES
5.AWSEOME TIMING OF DIALOGUE DELIVERY
6.SHE IS A GOOD DANCER
7.GIVES SUPERB AND ULTIMATE EXPRESSIONS
8.SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY MUCH DOWN TO EARTH ON AND OFF SCREEN AS FAR AS WE R SEEN IN SOCIAL WEBSITE VIDEOS..
9.GIVES VALUE TO THE RELATIONS
10.LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND BEST ALSO SHE FITS HERSELF VERY MUCH AND STRIKES 100% AND CREATES MAGIC ON AND OFF SCREEN WITH OUR SUPESTAR OF TELLY INDUSTRY BARUN,,,,WHICH MADE THEM BEST JODI EVER FOREVER AND LOVED BY ALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TAKEN BY THE NAMES ARSHI -ARSHIANS AND SARUN -SARUNIANS..
WITHOUT SANAYA AS KHUSHI NO IPKKND. IAM SURE NOBODY OF US MIGHT HAVE GOT ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE IN  HER PLACE AS KHUSHI...AND WE MAY NOT GET SUCH A FRESH AND FABULOS AND LIVELY JODI FOREVER,,,
BARUN IS HEART AND SANAYA IS HEARTBEAT OF IPKKND
LONG LIVE SANAYA AND BARUN AND IPKKND
LOVE USANAYA BARUN AND IPKKND TO THE CORE
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya is soo good in emotional scenes ya😳  When she cries it looks so natural and yet she manages to look pretty even when she is crying😳  Today she looked stunning as usual
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Also when she is being nice as Khushi...she doesnt talk in a falsetto or overly-sugary-sweeet-tone. She is a complete naturall!!

I would say she is also being very patient with the makers...

Obviuosly theres is a lot of weight given to ASR and Anj with all this Dadi thing...And I think the makers are also aware of ASR-BS popularity so they are over-glorifying his character...and I am sure everyone can see it...

Given that...one hasnt heard of SI trying to say anything about "how her character isn't shaping up as a lead any more" or any of those kind of rumors/deals...

She is EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL as one can tell!

ANd I really hope she gets a really goooddd role in one of these movies...there are so may good small budget movies that come out...would love for her to be seen in one of those meaningful movies!!
Edited by ymail_my - 11 years ago
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Also I think...considering how much "dignity" (sarcasm intended) the writers have given to Khushi's character... SI has portrayed Khushi with a lot of dignity...and she still doesnt come across as a cry baby with buckets of glycerine at disposal...

Somehow she keeps the character strong and lively ... and doesnt carry that "..oh poor me..." kinda face and expressions...

She is remarkable!
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She's the best whether it's on on screen or off screen...i Just love her sayani.. That's it😊
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved sanaya as gunjan. Dat tym I dint know much abt her.
Now I know her well. She is so friendly wit her co stars n gel wit everyone so well.
Khushi n gunjan are poles apart but sanaya played bot d character so well.

First I fel in love wit gunjan.
Sanaya was d reason I wantd to watch ipkknd.
Now I luv her as khushi.
She is my favourite actress, celebrity of all time.
MAGSTER thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love her coz of the imense hard work she puts towards her acting and the relationship she shares with her co-stars ...she seems to be a very friendly down to earth person 4rm all the interview she gave ... She also her smile is radiant when she give that 10000 watt smile u can't help but smile back ... Her acting is terrific ...