amazing, brilliant and beautiful
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
She is perfect, words will not do justice as how much i like her
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She is a simple n genuine. I love the way she makes friends with everyone around her. She is so down to earth person. Sanaya is a perfect example of a woman beauty with brain! She is a flawless actress too!
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The same reasons u posted :D

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love Sanaya because she is a brilliant actress. My first Hindi show was MJHT and I loved her as Gunjan. She was a sweet, shy and smart girl. I was practically yelling at Samrat to recognize her goddess like beauty rather than go behind other girls. I love Monaya as a real life jodi, thankfully even Mohit realize her worth and won her heart. She is very beautiful and her marvelous performance makes it a treat to watch her on screen. I have always loved Sanaya's bond with her co-actors such as Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Seghal, Barun Sobti, Akshay, Abhaas, Karan, Dalijeet and many more. She is a very sweet and honest person. It's a treat to see her onscreen and off screen. Indeed, she is currently the best tellywood actress and I feel proud to be her fan.
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
because she is simply the best ever on btv😃
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MoNayaLover96

I actually don't know why I love her so much! I don't even know how I'd fallen in love with her! I just did...

When I first saw her in MJHT I never thought that I will become such a big fan of her! But then I just couldn't stay away! She made me glued to the TV..

Everything about her made me respect her more & more by each passing day! Be it her friendliness, chirpiness, simplicity, down to earth nature, her honesty, her amazing acting skills, her expressions, her cuteness, her beautiful expressive eyes each & everything!

She is simply the best! She has created a special place in my heart both as Gunjan & Khushi!

I will always love her no matter what! 
<3 

Nila ❤️

I second u,Nila...i just fell in love with her when i saw her in d curtain-raiser of MJHT!!!! i got so attached 2 d character  of Gunjan that i smiled,when she smiled...i laughed with her,i cried with her!!! then i came 2 know d real person behind Gunjan...Sanaya Irani...d naughty,talkative n bindas gal...she is playing d role of Khushi so beautifully...@ Sayani,i can't give d reason why i adore her😕...I'd still love her if she might not have any of d  qualities mentioned in this post...I LOVE HER UNCONDITIONALLY !!! 😳 Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now thats a tough question darling
i guess she made me sit up & take a look at her
i found her unique in all aspects - beauty, wardrobe (not the serial), hair, sense of handling the media, professionalism, career choices, making friends

she's my role model in short except for the mohit bit im not against it but he is younger i want an older guy

aashizin thumbnail
when i saw sanaya in LRL from the day i started loving her till now from each n every passing days n years my love n respect for her increasing leaps n bound she is truly rockstar love her she is best ❤️ i m proud with the fact whom i love she posses golden heart 🤗 🤗
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
one thing I mostly admire apart from her outstanding acting skills.. she knows how to talk before media without any reservations and the same time just being herself.. I never saw her showing any heroine or lead actress attitude  ... never.. hats off to sanaya...

And to me She is the best actress in TV now who can act and excel in all d zones of acting...