Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
even me too scared yaar...am really very happy for him but don't know shayad aadat ho gayi thi undono ko saath dekhne ki! but they r actors they have to work with other actors as well...i wish him and Somya all the very best in their lives..may they always get success!
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me wit u divi..i too cant see sha wit someone else..tat too romancin..nooo..😭.just hope its him n soumya..*fingerscrossed?*
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neetha

me wit u divi..i too cant see sha wit someone else..tat too romancin..nooo..😭.just hope its him n soumya..*fingerscrossed?*

Ua rit neethu, casual scenes can bare, but romance tht wil kil me..
riasaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
divya, i can understand you. but right now we should feel happy about his come back. i know its difficult to see him with some one.but that's the actors job. frankly saying they are professionals.instead of getting scared think positively. you know optimism gives you much strength. don't let all these things to weaken you dear😊.sorry if i was rude to u.
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u dear...we r so used to seeing shamya together on screen and offscreen, that we cannot see them paired with some other actor especially in romantic scene...but its their profession, so we have to make up our mind...Happy for Shaheer!!!! 
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nautanki kya yaar phir tu khud ka dil dukha rahi hai wo jab ana hoga ayenge pls yaar kabhi kuch expect mat kar ...
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Originally posted by: riasaran

divya, i can understand you. but right now we should feel happy about his come back. i know its difficult to see him with some one.but that's the actors job. frankly saying they are professionals.instead of getting scared think positively. you know optimism gives you much strength. don't let all these things to weaken you dear😊.sorry if i was rude to u.

No yar u dint hurt, am tryng bt stil am nt able to cum out of tht..
riasaran thumbnail
you can divya. you have a beautiful life ahead.concentrate on that much.i know you will come out of it soon. ðŸ˜Šdon't worry.  every thing happens for good only.
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Originally posted by: riasaran

you can divya. you have a beautiful life ahead.concentrate on that much.i know you will come out of it soon.😊don't worry. every thing happens for good only.

am concentratng on my lyf too, but ths is a part of my lyf yar, but stil thanq so much 4 ua concern, i feel realy happy about tht.. 🤗
riasaran thumbnail
you are always welcome😊