India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

kshitij hates kumud (Page 3)

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Welll put Krangara...... can someone pls tell me What is happening to the lead charcters in this programme..what is ekta doing?????

Where is the original Kusum that we watched and loved....I mean the Kkusum who used to give as good as she get. Who should to make sure if you hurt her family she will come at you Like a tigress who cub was tampered with???????????? (Did she get tamed)Confused

Not to talk of Kumud.....when she came.she was innocent but don't mess with her because she was a tough cookie.......... she should to give as good as she gets especailly to Nakul, Harry and Kali. (I guess she got confused to  many love's in her life)Big smile

These are some of the reasons we fell in love with their charcters now all we get are cry babies....they should have left that job to Mahi, Garv and Abhi

neetu23 Goldie
neetu23
neetu23

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I HOPE DAT DOESN'T HAPPENED BUT I THINK IT IZ GONNA BCUZ KALI IZ GONNA TRY MAKE KSHITIJ AGAINST KUMUD...STUPID KALI
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neetu23

I HOPE DAT DOESN'T HAPPENED BUT I THINK IT IZ GONNA BCUZ KALI IZ GONNA TRY MAKE KSHITIJ AGAINST KUMUD...STUPID KALI

***pls dont use cap lock in all of ur msg as it is considered shoutin on the net***

Ms.Chandni IF-Rockerz
Ms.Chandni
Ms.Chandni

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i think Kshitij and Kumud make a great pair, i think Kshitij is going to trust Kumud befor kali, cuz he knows what kalis done befor, and he loves Kumud alot, and i think they both alrady know that kalis up to.
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged

whatever happens, if kumud stays with garv or kshitij, or her mum, or dad.........

IT ISN'T GOING TO STAY THAT WAY!!

In this serial so far, even one marriage or relationship (the main characters) hasn't stayed stable.

• misunderstandings
  • death
  • affairs
  • divorce
  • pregnancies
  • miscarriages

So you GARV and Kshitij fans DON'T DESPAIR!!!

If the show stays on it's usual track, every 2 months, kumud will swap husbands!!!!!!!!!

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THAT CAN'T HAPPEN, SINCE IT'S A SERIAL. KALI IS A VILLIAN AND VILLIAN ALWAYS GET A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE,  AND PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT. I REALLY LIKE KUMUD AND KSTIJ PAIR THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGHETER AND I HATE KALI IF SHE ANYTHING LIKE THAT I JUST HATE KALI NOW THAT SHE'S ALL EVIL.

Go to top