Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 97)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noddiye

Originally posted by leena04

part 18

OMG     hates off to u Neha di... what a Update just fabulous i was feel like watching some suspense movie wohoho whoho... Tongue Wink  Clapi m thrilled after reading whole the update... Embarrassed Clap Star Thanks so much Leena ...glad you liked it 

awesome just happen in moment... Shocked Star Coolso it was all the Trap made by RAW agents gosh... Shocked no one can expect that finally spills the bane & all the MU got clearsClap Star Clap have to see it in FF finally time to party...  Dancing Yep all a trap made by RAW agents ..time to party after all 

all the suspense out now Nikhil is real culprit Angry Deadbut sad he is married n now what abt his family what is their flute in this nothing still they will have to face all this... OuchDeadAngry n Rajiv got hurt so sad i feel now he is gud guy just come in between wrong things... OuchConfusedPinch hope everything got gud between him n Ram... Winknow really happy that Pari is alive awww he was also merged into RAW agents Tongue plan waiting for marriage celebration soon... TongueLOL lovely & funny imagination of Ram when he saw Parakarm after get conscious LOL LOL n the biggest shock for Ram that Priya is non other then RAW agents head ShockedEmbarrassed OMG that was even big shock for me never thought with that angle...Shocked Shockedawesome update di u r mind blowing writer one of the gem for FF's in this forum... Clap Star Clap
Yes Nikhil was the culprit, he is married and you are right no fault of the family but then he ll have to reap what he sowed...Rajiv is a good guy just a victim of circumstances..Ram sure was stunned when it was revealed who Priya actually is ...

Thanks so much for liking the entire thing...feels great to know that you think it as a gem Hug

Big smile Big smile Big smile

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
awesome update once again Neha diii lovely i just loved it...  

i must say Adi is such a darling...Embarrassed he is so adorable...Tongue.poor Ram all r teasing him...Wink Omg marrige in just 5 days... poor guy pata nahi Saddi k baad Priya kya haal karegi LOLjab saddi k pehle yeh haal hai toh... LOL but so happy thing r getting so fasten mood... Wink

awww loved the way Priya teased Ram over getting marry to him & even all join hands with her on it... really Ram is such a Golu here too 
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Recap:
Aditya looked at Ram and laughed ...

Ram: What you laughing at?

Aditya: I was just thinking Ram, in future she would be called your better half...

Ram: So, whats so funny about it? 

Aditya: Well you see it suits you'll among the two of you she is indeed better...

Parakram laughed out aloud ...Ram stared at him...

Ram : 5 days Priya...in 5 days you would be the one who would run after me for marriage...Ram thought and smiled to himself. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 1

Ram woke up early, he had to accomplish a lot of things today. Humming a cheerful tone he went about his tasks.  After getting ready he looked at his watch..5 00 am it read...Ram walked out of the room and walked towards Priya's room. Priya's room light was on, she must be up he thought.. Time for action...he tapped on her door and his himself behind the trees...

Priya opened the door and was surprised to see a lovely bouquet of orchids on her door step...She looked around...she could see any one in sight...Nevertheless she picked up the bouquet, it was a lovely mixture of pink, yellow and white flowers...Priya brought the flowers a little closer to her...the freshness of it rejuvenated her senses...In her profession very rarely did the mornings appear so beautiful...Priya deftly touched the flower's, caressing the soft petals which seemed to like her touch. A white envelope caught her attention, it was neatly tucked into the flowers...Priya looked out again...still no sight of anyone..she screened the surroundings more intensely, she was sure Ram would be there...Priya's eyes darted over to the tree and lingered there for a long time but she could not locate Ram...For a minute Ram had his heart in his mouth, he had literally stopped breathing. Thank good that he had chosen to dress up in green with a patch of brown..it blended perfectly with the trees...Priya gave up and opened the letter...

Neatly formed letters stared back at her...Strange she thought it was typed...Priya started to read the contents...

Dancing eyes...the mirror to your soul,
The beauty of you enhanced by the mole
Laughter carefree as the breeze
My love for you like the endless sea...
When you adorn all the colours look so bright...
But my heart wishes to see you in white...

Priya looked around again...Had Ram written this? She had not known Ram to do something like this, very unlikely but innovative...Priya smiled to herself..how did he know she had a white dress? She looked at the letter once again..All right Mr. Ram ...white you wished ...white it would be...Priya said to herself and turned back. Ram punched his fist in the air...the first part had gone off well...now he needed to hold his never to pull off the next bit...Cautiously  he came out of his hiding place and walked back to his room. He quickly changed into his uniform and rushed out for his drill. 

Priya pulled out the white dress that she had...Somewhere she was impressed with this gesture of Ram...She quickly washed, changed and got ready. She looked a final time in the mirror...White did suit her, why did she not wear more of it she thought. She adjusted the Dupatta one last time and quickly looked at the watch..6 am it read...the breakfast would be served soon...

Priya entered the mess...the collective hush fell over the entire room. Just a second ago the room was buzzing with noise and the moment Priya arrived there was complete silence...Everybody greeted Priya..Priya looked around Ram was no where to be seen..

Looking for someone? Aditya asked Priya...

Priya: No Adi, i was just...The mess seems a lot emptier today isn't it? 

Aditya looked around, he smiled to himself the mess was filled to the brim...love he thought ...in the absence of Ram the room felt empty to Priya...Hmn...its a tad empty but no worries should be filled up soon...

Ram walked in just then...he didn't even look at Priya and went straight towards the serving desk. He took his plate and came near Adi and Priya...Hii Guys...you are not eating? 

Priya kept looking at him but Ram concentrated on his food...Aditya went off to get their breakfasts...Ram sat down at the nearest table and looked at Priya...Have a seat...

Priya was confused by Ram's behaviour still she sat down next to him...Aditya came and sat next to them...

Ram: Today's breakfast is lovely...isn't it? 

Aditya: Hmn...

Priya: Ram did you finish your drill? 

Ram looked up at Priya...wow he thought...she looked amazing...but he had to restrain himself from commenting on it...: Yeah i had my drill...why whats wrong? 

Priya: Nothing...you ok?

Ram: Come on Priya, i agree you hit me but you don't need to rub it in yaar...

Priya: I am not rubbing it in, i think you are forgetting something...

Ram: Me? What would i forget?Ram scratched his chin a little trying to remember if he forgot anything...No i woke up, went to the drill and now having breakfast..all in order...what did i forget? 

Aditya: By the way Priya, you are looking nice as usual...white really suits you

Priya: Thanks Adi...i like white too...

Ram: Okay guys i ll take your leave need to report to Major Sengupta today

Aditya: Ram did you paint that bike of yours? I need to take it for a ride...

Ram: Yup i got it painted in my fav colour...

Priya: You painted the bike white? 

Ram: Black...i like black...

Priya: Huh? What ? 

Ram: Why are you so shocked ? Black..you know that colour? See this..Ram touched his hair to better indicate the colour...black ...

Priya: I know what black is Ram...but how come you like black? 

Ram: Just as you like white i like black...

Priya: Since when? 

Ram: Let me think..ummm since birth..did i not update you? and without hearing Priya's response Ram walked off smiling to himself...

Priya looked at Adi who looked all the more confused...what was this black white thing happening? 

Priya: Adi i need to go too, excuse me..

Adi just nodded and then let out a smile...The match has begun and the score is love one...wow that rhymes...

Ram finished his meeting with Major Sengupta and walked out...As expected Priya was just outside...

Priya: Ram i need to speak with you...

Ram: Yes Madam...

Priya: What is going on Ram? 

Ram: Well right now i just finished my meeting now i am headed to see Parakram...

Priya: I am not asking about that...what are you upto?

Ram put up his most innocent face...I am not understanding Priya..what is it that you are trying to tell me?

Priya: Ram , stop this game what are you upto? 

Ram: Priya, i have seriously no idea what game you are talking about and why would i play any games with you. Ram looked at his watch...Look Priya..i really have to rush...will seriously catch you later ...

Ram...A female voice called out...

Ram and Priya both turned in that direction...

Can you please show me where the hospital is? 

Ram: Oh sure Anvita, in fact i am going there only...By the way meet Priya  and Priya meet Anvita.Anvita too was wearing a white dress.  Both the ladies exchanged smiles...

Ram: Lets go Anvita ill take you there..Bye Priya will speak to you later...

Anvita: Thanks so much Ram, bye Priya...

Priya: Bye

Ram turned to walk but he made sure his voice was loud enought : By the way..Anvita ...i forgot to tell you something...you look really nice in white...nice colour suits you well...

Ram watched from the corner of his eye as he could see Priya staring at him in disbelief...he was so enjoying it...What timing Anvita...what timing...Ram did a mini dance in his heart...and the score card reads 2 love baby...4 days to go...

To be continued

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbColdpieskrishnalapratibhah606balhsdfanscarlet19470ShwetaVaidyaTrieshrayaBALHlove4rayaSonakshi-grpbalhfan4everPinkjalisoapsickparulkhare13vinan2050ic_2000jatreasheema_sharmazeenathsheikh8Nancy_NUTSname2saakshi-evan-kaparikh1snehasyalalmadhuLavi_961sss283fanraya_CandyCream_saniya9919jayasree.raoviny_queenSakshi_Deewaninoya28chitlonerluvsakshisushfizajineejiggs-Srishty-leena04

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
awww forgot to add last part was just awwesome... waiting to see now what will Ram do make Priya Run behind him... u write so awesome... di just love it do update next soon waiting to read...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thank a alot fr raya moments...ram is very much smart...waiting to see wht ram is up to next...

noddiye

Alaadin Senior Member
Alaadin
Alaadin

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Wow update

noddiye

snehasya Goldie
snehasya
snehasya

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
even my heart is da\ncing but not like ram its dancing bhangda after readinh your update thanks for such a cute update jealousy hmmm way to go priya and ram i could imagine his deadly smile and killer look...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

noddiye

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
neha that poem was very good...
score is now 2 and 4 days to go huh...
tooo eager for more

noddiye

Go to top