Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 93)

coolabb Newbie
coolabb
coolabb

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Neha Neha Neha...
Ab kya bolu... Master storyteller!!!

Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

part 18

OMG     hates off to u Neha di... what a Update just fabulous i was feel like watching some suspense movie wohoho whoho... Tongue Wink  Clapi m thrilled after reading whole the update... Embarrassed Clap Star Thanks so much Leena ...glad you liked it 

awesome just happen in moment... Shocked Star Coolso it was all the Trap made by RAW agents gosh... Shocked no one can expect that finally spills the bane & all the MU got clearsClap Star Clap have to see it in FF finally time to party...  Dancing Yep all a trap made by RAW agents ..time to party after all 

all the suspense out now Nikhil is real culprit Angry Deadbut sad he is married n now what abt his family what is their flute in this nothing still they will have to face all this... OuchDeadAngry n Rajiv got hurt so sad i feel now he is gud guy just come in between wrong things... OuchConfusedPinch hope everything got gud between him n Ram... Winknow really happy that Pari is alive awww he was also merged into RAW agents Tongue plan waiting for marriage celebration soon... TongueLOL lovely & funny imagination of Ram when he saw Parakarm after get conscious LOL LOL n the biggest shock for Ram that Priya is non other then RAW agents head ShockedEmbarrassed OMG that was even big shock for me never thought with that angle...Shocked Shockedawesome update di u r mind blowing writer one of the gem for FF's in this forum... Clap Star Clap
Yes Nikhil was the culprit, he is married and you are right no fault of the family but then he ll have to reap what he sowed...Rajiv is a good guy just a victim of circumstances..Ram sure was stunned when it was revealed who Priya actually is ...

Thanks so much for liking the entire thing...feels great to know that you think it as a gem Hug

leena04

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asheema_sharma

awwwsomeee...
yipeee marriage in 5 daz... 
plz plz update soon...
waitin...

Thanks so much  will update very soon
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xenots

Your FF is one of the best I must say...excellent plot and smooth flow of the story line...not to mention very different and refreshing from other FF's...its got me hooked...Approve

Thank you so much for liking it Smile
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Lovely update. Poor Ram! everyone was pulling his leg.LOL
Better half thing...Wink I liked it. This character of 'Priya Sharma' you have created...mind blowing dear.
Intelligent, witty...strong & confident...just loving it to imagine ST as 'RAW' agent.Embarrassed
Sacchi mein marriage in 5 days...Shocked Thank you so much for the update dear.Hug

Thanks for liking it...Yes Ram was made the target by everyone...ST will suit this Priya to the core, she can do full justice to the character...

Haan Sachi mein in 5 days 

saniya9919

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbalh

cute

Thanks Molly
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Awesome as usual.i really love da way u put every minute detail in ur ff.i can easily relate to ur characters ram as an army man n sakshi as raw agent dey wud look so good together.btw ur half weight dialogue was hilarious n loved da last line finally dey are getting married.update soon

Thanks so much...yep finally getting married...
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noddiye

Originally posted by saniya9919

Lovely update. Poor Ram! everyone was pulling his leg.LOL
Better half thing...Wink I liked it. This character of 'Priya Sharma' you have created...mind blowing dear.
Intelligent, witty...strong & confident...just loving it to imagine ST as 'RAW' agent.Embarrassed
Sacchi mein marriage in 5 days...Shocked Thank you so much for the update dear.Hug

Thanks for liking it...Yes Ram was made the target by everyone...ST will suit this Priya to the core, she can do full justice to the character...

Haan Sachi mein in 5 days 
Hey Neha..are you the same Neha? Shweta, Winnies gang?TongueBig smile I think so you are the one...Smile Me & Shweta had met & was talking about ST...Embarrassed for hours...she was talking about which role will suit ST. I didn't know the answer that time... but I have the answer now it's 'RAW agent' written  by Neha...Big smile
Please ignore my blabbering if you are not that Neha.Cry i am so excited.

Go to top