Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 91)

lalmadhu Goldie
lalmadhu
lalmadhu

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Neha update karo yar after loads of drama give some light hearted moments girl.
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Recap
Ram looked at Mahesh...it was obvious now that Mahesh belonged to RAW and was an undercover agent...Sorry Mahesh...and brilliant work my friend...

Mahesh: Well the work is indeed brilliant but you are crediting the wrong person...the entire credit should go to our mastermind, the best RAW agent and my boss...

Mahesh looked back..Major Sengupta and Col Singh stepped aside to reveal Priya standing there...Mahesh pointed out..Meet Priya Sharma...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram's mouth fell open for a second time.His eyes stood transfixed at Priya...this delicate, average height and slender built woman, she must not be even half his weight...a RAW agent...

Aditya: Major, can you please close that mouth of yours...you haven't really brushed since yesterday...

Ram quickly closed his mouth admist laughter...Priya...RAW agent...damn..you never told me about it...

Priya: Ram, i am an undercover agent...i am not supposed to claim it from rooftops, am i? 

Ram: Yaa but ..Gosh i still can't believe it ...Priya Sharma...RAW agent...

Aditya: I guess if you remember the deadly punch that knocked you out things would be much more easier to believe? 

Major Sengupta: Ram, you let me down...i had challenged Col Singh that you were the best soldier in my unit but you were knocked out that too for almost a day...

Col Singh: Major Sengupta...my under cover agent is quite deadly...I had told you your Major Kapoor would stand no good against her..

Major Sengupta: You are right Col Singh ..i lost the bet..i owe you guys a dinner. The day after tomorrow , would that be fine Doc Sinha for your patients to join or should i postpone?

Aditya: It should be fine Sir, no issues..

Ram: Sir, i am still not clear how did Nikhil get involved in all this?

Priya: Well Ram, we had our suspicions as the incidents were too frequent to term it as co incidence. Ansari and his group were already scouting for a weak link, someone who they could exploit. In your team the probable targets were Parakram, Nikhil and Samir. Since you and Aditya belonged to fairly well to do families you could not have possibly lured with money. During his last vacation, Nikhil got into the habit of gambling and  he lost enormous amounts of money and the creditors started harassing him. That's when Ansari zeroed in on him. He paid of all the debts and just told Nikhil that he would only have to provide sub standard information. In the beginning it was just like what is the strength of the unit, what weapons are used etc information that even Ansari could have gathered without Nikhil's help.

Mahesh: And the amount paid for this informations were huge and after a time Nikhil got so used to the money that he did not think twice before plunging into something as dreadful as this. We had him on our radar for quite a while, the moment we confirmed that it was him we planned the whole thing along with Col Singh and the rest you are aware of.

Ram: Can i talk to him once?

Col Singh: I am afraid not Ram, he is into the RAW custody and they will have their own investigations. Later he would be court marshaled too..but none of us can speak to him right now. I understand what you must be feeling but Batra is a closed chapter for us. 

Ram remembered the night when Priya had gone out with Rajiv.
Ram: But Priya, where did you go with Rajiv that night?

Priya: Rajiv and me always wanted to open a girls school in the memory of Nisha. We had initiated the process and  Rajiv wanted the school to be here in Ladakh itself ...so he had taken me to see the sight.

Ram bit his tongue and looked at Priya sheepishly ...God what all had he misunderstood...he remembered the moment he had almost pulled the trigger on her...Ram gulped some air he shivered at the though that had Mahesh not intervened he would have...No he closed his eyes...he had almost lost Priya and that too by his own misjudgement and fault.

Aditya kept a hand on Ram's shoulder, he knew what he felt. He was glad that ram and Priya's love story had no hurdles now...
Ram looked at Priya and mouthed a Thank you. Priya acknowledged it with a nod.

Col Singh: Now Kapoor if you are done with all your questions for the day can we take your leave, i have to report to the army general too..

Ram: Sure Sir...Ram slipped back into his bed...Hope that all surprises have ended here...Phew!!! what a day...

Col Singh smiled at Ram: Well son, just one thing i forgot to mention...

Ram sat bolt upright his pulse rate increasing...entire attention placed on Col Singh, what was it now?

Major Sengupta : We  have fixed your marriage 5 days from now...

Ram's eyes widened with shock...before he could utter a single word Priya spoke up...

Priya: Pardon me Sir, but the marriage cannot happen..

Ram put a hand to his heart to check if it was still working..he was sure he would have an heart attack any time soon. He felt like watching a tennis match..eyes darting from one player to another.

Major Sengupta: Priya, we have applied for the necessary permissions from RAW and the army as well, i assure you

Priya winked at Major Sengupta who was quick to see that Priya was upto some plan: Sorry to say Sir, but i am not sure Major Kapoor wants to marry me...

Major Sengupta decided to play along, he looked at Ram who had a confused expression on his face.: And why is that so yong lady?

Priya: Sir you see, i was almost shot the other day, how can i be assured that the person with whom you have fixed the marriage loves me and will never harm me?

Major Sengupta: Fair enough  young lady, Ram would you like to comment?

Ram cleared his throat: Sir, this is ridiculous, i was the one who wanted marriage in the first place and i do love her, it was just a misunderstanding...

Priya rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Major Sengupta : In that case sorry lad, you have 5 days, i ll ask Priya on the morning of the wedding, if she says yes the wedding happens.

Ram: But Sir...

Major Sengupta held the fingers of his hands indicating a 5...and gave Ram a thumbs up sign...Priya i need you to sign some papers just come with us...

Priya walked away with Major Sengupta and Col Singh stifling a smile.

Aditya looked at Ram and laughed ...

Ram: What you laughing at?

Aditya: I was just thinking Ram, in future she would be called your better half...

Ram: So, whats so funny about it?

Aditya: Well you see it suits you'll among the two of you she is indeed better...

Parakram laughed out aloud ...Ram stared at him...

Ram : 5 days Priya...in 5 days you would be the one who would run after me for marriage...Ram thought and smiled to himself.

To be Continued

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbColdpieskrishnalaangie197priyaislambalhsdfansaaraanishthascarlet19470TrieshrayaBALHxenotsasheema_sharmasoapsickparulkhare13ic_2000vanillaflowersbalhfan4everPinkjaliPunyaSjatrekaparikh1-evan-snehasyalalmadhuzeenathsheikh8Nancy_NUTScuterosysaniya9919jayasree.raosss283fanrayaSakshi_Deewanichitlonernoya28jineejiggs-Srishty-leena04luvsakshisushfiza

asheema_sharma Senior Member
asheema_sharma
asheema_sharma

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
awwwsomeee...
yipeee marriage in 5 daz... 
plz plz update soon...
waitin...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

xenots Groupbie
xenots
xenots

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Your FF is one of the best I must say...excellent plot and smooth flow of the story line...not to mention very different and refreshing from other FF's...its got me hooked...Approve

noddiye

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Lovely update. Poor Ram! everyone was pulling his leg.LOL
Better half thing...Wink I liked it. This character of 'Priya Sharma' you have created...mind blowing dear.
Intelligent, witty...strong & confident...just loving it to imagine ST as 'RAW' agent.Embarrassed
Sacchi mein marriage in 5 days...Shocked Thank you so much for the update dear.Hug

noddiye

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
cute

noddiye

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Awesome as usual.i really love da way u put every minute detail in ur ff.i can easily relate to ur characters ram as an army man n sakshi as raw agent dey wud look so good together.btw ur half weight dialogue was hilarious n loved da last line finally dey are getting married.update soon

noddiye

Go to top