Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 90)

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Waiting...waiting...waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhu

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Waiting...Waiting...for Ram's reaction...Tongue

lalmadhu

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Neha, when are you going to update, waiting for the next part.. write soon.Day Dreaming

Hey Priya...update should be done by tonight

lalmadhu

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Waiting...waiting...waiting

Will update today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkjalilalmadhu

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Waiting...Waiting...for Ram's reaction...Tongue

Will update ASAP

lalmadhu

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noddiye

Originally posted by leena04

ok now fabbb update with a pinch of fishy things... Thanks Leena...yup fishy things 

yes see i was right Approve but what now???? Shocked
----------------
awww Nik is married man... & Parakarm also going to get marry soon... Embarrassedlovely so just Adi & Ram left in bachelor group of 5 LOL loved the way Adi was abt to brust out the truth n Ram stops saying he will get marry soon before Parakaram... hope Priya get agree soon...Tongue

Yaa Nik is married so need to worry about the 3rd angle now...Asi almost spilled the beans...Parakram is to be married soon and only Ram and Adi left

yap i know hope they also get marry soon...Dancing  want a sweet girl fir Adi he is so cute Embarrassed but not more then Ram Tongue
---------------
what is Rajiv & Priya up to something is very fishy there...Confused is Rajiv have some connection with terrorism & he is misguiding Priya too for it???????????????? Broken Heartas from the beginning i feels Rajiv very fishy personalty but will wait to unfold it...Ouch but Priya wounded hand made me think more hope Priya had made some surprise for Ram which shew wanted to give him after mission completed but what is this ...Embarrassed but what i read at end nooo i don't want any one of them to be die... Ram can't i know but all other 4 r also gud... hope some gud news is waiting for us in next...Shocked  Rajiv and Priya have their own thing going, it might be possible that Rajiv is connected to some nefarious activities ..all things will unfold in the coming parts All things can't be good na?

i know dear n i m ok with it...Smile bad things is fine but it can't be in worse way Winkn i loved that in ur FF there is bad things but not in worse way which make story more lovable... Big smile
-----
btw awesome update you know Neha di very well how to hook up viewers to FF for reading every part have different suspense which make FF more desirable... u r awesome writer yaar too guddd waiting for next do update soon... Clap Star Clap Star Clap

Thanks so much sweetheart...thank you for all the appreciation

my pleasure Big smileEmbarrassedWink

lalmadhu

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
part 17

awesome update Neha di...Tongue u have kept the suspense so well till now Wink so Ram is finally aliveEmbarrassedbut Prakaram died that was shocking poor he was just abt to get marry... Broken Heart not happy with it Ouch

loved Priya's support for Ram they r truly made for each other lovely update Embarrassed i just loved when Priya said "i m always there for u Ram" awww Embarrassed lovely Hug by the sensational Duo Clap Star Clap awesome emotions expressed by them i can imagine RaShi in it...lovely... Embarrassed Tongue Wink

now what is it Adi suspects some one is from among them is culprit (even i also feels so) Ouch Shocked& then Priya's thing got reveled front of Ram  Shockedi m sure have something to connected with all this Ouch but what fail to understand have to next parts... Confused Ouch

btw awesome update di full of suspense & drama... looking forward to the story... waiting to see what happens next... Star Clap Star Clap Star

lalmadhu

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
 part 18

OMG     hates off to u Neha di... what a Update just fabulous i was feel like watching some suspense movie wohoho whoho... Tongue Wink  Clapi m thrilled after reading whole the update... Embarrassed Clap Star

awesome just happen in moment... Shocked Star Coolso it was all the Trap made by RAW agents gosh... Shocked no one can expect that finally spills the bane & all the MU got clearsClap Star Clap have to see it in FF finally time to party...  Dancing

all the suspense out now Nikhil is real culprit Angry Deadbut sad he is married n now what abt his family what is their flute in this nothing still they will have to face all this... OuchDeadAngry n Rajiv got hurt so sad i feel now he is gud guy just come in between wrong things... OuchConfusedPinch hope everything got gud between him n Ram... Winknow really happy that Pari is alive awww he was also merged into RAW agents Tongue plan waiting for marriage celebration soon... TongueLOL lovely & funny imagination of Ram when he saw Parakarm after get conscious LOL LOL n the biggest shock for Ram that Priya is non other then RAW agents head ShockedEmbarrassed OMG that was even big shock for me never thought with that angle...Shocked Shockedawesome update di u r mind blowing writer one of the gem for FF's in this forum... Clap Star Clap

lalmadhu

Go to top