Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 82)

luvsakshi IF-Sizzlerz
luvsakshi
luvsakshi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noddiye

Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hmm another suspence episode ...
did rajiv is behind this ???? doubting priya tooo ...cant think anymore ..waiting for your next part .. update soon dear

Haha...i love the way you put it as an episode Neel...dont rack your brains so much...i will update soonest ...

LOL Episode toh achha hai na!!!!
But yaar plz don't brake ram's heart again especially because of my princess hmmm wont feel good , i hope you sort out the things easily without letting any harm to those lovebirds..

and pzzz dont make priya as a militent or etc etc ...LOLLOL

1more You can fully involve Rajiv or rajat whoever that man is ...
Even his name is rajiv in your FF i could read it as Rajat yaar ...
AngryAngry
Angry

Edited by luvsakshi - 09 September 2012 at 5:27am

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noddiye

Hmm another suspence episode ...
did rajiv is behind this ???? doubting priya tooo ...cant think anymore ..waiting for your next part .. update soon dear

Haha...i love the way you put it as an episode Neel...dont rack your brains so much...i will update soonest ...

LOL Episode toh achha hai na!!!!
But yaar plz don't brake ram's heart again especially because of my princess hmmm wont feel good , i hope you sort out the things easily without letting any harm to those lovebirds..

and pzzz dont make priya as a militent or etc etc ...LOLLOL

1more You can fully involve Rajiv or rajat whoever that man is ...
Even his name is rajiv in your FF i could read it as Rajat yaar ...
AngryAngry
Angry

Hey Neel...can your Priya ever break anyone's heart? No yaar...their love story is eternal and as is said this is Ram and Priya all the way just the setting is different...
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Recap: Aditya opened his eyes...Ram, will you tell me what exactly happened? 

Ram narrated the entire thing to him...I swear Adi...if i know who was the militant that did this...i will kill him with my bare hands...just...just once let me get information on him...

Aditya inhaled sharply...he knew his next statement would be sort of an explosive in itself...

Aditya: You won't have to look far Ram...Parakram was killed by no militant...the killer is one among us...it's an insider's job...

Ram and Nikhil both stood up shocked to the core...they looked at each other and then at Aditya...  Insider Job...the two words loomed large on their minds...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys here comes the next update. I know many of you are unhappy with Parakram being shot but trust me that was needed to take the story forward...Right from the start when i did imagine the whole concept the mystery element was always the hero of the story...yes this is a love story but laced with mystery...i know the twists may have frustrated you but i sincerely hope that this update does complete justice to all the shocks you have endured in this...Without delay here comes the next part...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram: What are you saying Adi? This is impossible...i know my entire regiment well...there is no one...no one who would do such a heinous thing ...on what basis can you say this? 

Aditya placed a paper in front of Ram...Here...this is supposed to be confidential but have a look at this post mortem report...
Ram took the paper and scanned through it...two lines grabbed Ram's attention 
Instantly killed by bullet shot through the right temple...bullet recovered . 32 automatic colt pistol

Ram looked at Aditya...That's what Ram...bullet injury to the right side of the brain and more shocking is the cartridge description..its a .32 which is by far only the army's domain...I have never known any militant to use this...

Ram: Did you do the post mortem Adi? 

Aditya: No...Col Singh ordered Dr. Vishwas to do it, i only got to see the reports now...It all makes sense Ram..we know Parakram was too good in reflexes, no damn militant could have killed him unless he was caught unawares and that can happen only when he was with someone whom he knew, who he was sure would not attack him...

Ram: Adi, this is ridiculous..i just don't believe any one of us can do it...

Nikhil: Well Ram...you cannot trust all especially..Ra

Aditya cut him mid sentence...Nik...i suggest please do not speculate on this matter..Let it be among yourselfs and the army takes its proper investigation route...

Nikhil: If you say so Adi...Good night guys...i ll see you tomorrow...Nikhil walked off...

Ram: Has the family being informed? 

Aditya: Col Singh would manage that i guess...

Ram nodded his head his  eyes fell on the washing soda kept at the side...Adi..whats the washing Soda doing there? 

Aditya: Ohh that ...Did Priya tell you she got injured today? 

Ram: Injured??? Ram was alarmed...he hadn't really asked her..How? 

Aditya: Well they were doing some filming on the weapons used by us and one shot was fired accidentally which resulted in she getting injured on the recoil and there was gun powder on her hand...so i had to clean it up...

Ram could recall seeing a white dressing on her hand but he was too stressed out to ask her about it...

Ram: Adi...i want to go to that house again tomorrow...

Aditya: tomorrow ?? But why? You got all the ammunition stacked in there right? 

Ram: Yes..but i am sure a little bit of more investigation will reveal the culprit we will get some proof..through the corner of his eye he could see a shadow pass the door...Ram quickly rushed to the door but could not find anyone...He was so sure someone had been there...same has he had seen someone on the day the first meeting regarding the meeting was held...Ram ran his hand through his hair...i ll get you soon..whoever you are...i ll get you...

The Next Day

In Col Singh's office

Col Singh: Kapoor, this is an obnoxious idea ...it will be no use going there again

Ram: Please sir, trust me on this one...there is something more that we can unveil there...please

Col Singh looked at Ram, there was a desperation in his eyes and he meant what he said...Alright Kapoor...but let me tell you this is totally your call and not a authorized army operation...anything goes wrong this time round your head will roll...Is that clear? 

Ram: Sure sir...thank you so much...Ram placed a salute and walked off..

Col Singh:  Ram...be careful lad and all the very best...

Ram smiled at Col Singh...this man had a heart no matter what he projected ...Ram quickly informed the others and soon enough they were off...The familiar route brought back memories of their mission yesterday...So true Ram thought...the start of the journey can never reveal what lies ahead...this was a risk he took...it might backfire or it might work...it could also be the last time for him if the traitor was indeed among them...He looked at the other occupants of the vehicle...Samir, Nikhil and Rajiv...all were silent not even the breathing sound passing between them...Ram placed a hand on his heart...Parakram...no matter what justice will be done...i promise you...

Ram instructed Samir to stay outside if any militant comes he would alert them..this way the militant angle can be crossed off...With a heavy heart all 3 of them entered the house...The house was the same...nothing seemed to have changed...it was the way they had left it...but they had changed...All 3 chose different directions and walked off not knowing if at the end of it they would meet again...alive ...

Ram went to the room where Parakram was shot..he looked around trying to find out a clue...something...something that will help him nail the culprit...

At the camp

Priya was searching for Ram all over..he was nowhere to be found...She decided to check with Aditya...

Priya: Aditya ...did you by chance see Ram? 

Aditya: He must have gone off for his mission...

Priya: Mission...where? 

Aditya: To the same place where they went yesterday...

Priya's eyes widened...What??? The same place...God Ram..you could be in danger today..why was she not informed about it Priya thought...

Aditya: How's your hand Priya?

Priya: Adi...can you tell me where can i find Col Singh..? 

Aditya: Yaa but...

Priya: Please Adi...its an emergency...

Aditya showed her the direction and Priya literally ran in that direction leaving a perplexed Aditya staring behind her...

At the location

A certain sound pricked Ram's ears ...something was going to happen...Ram looked around the room his weapon well drawn out and his fingers just kissing the outer layer of the trigger..he trusted his reflexes...

Raaammm...he heard Nikhil scream and a loud gunshot accompanied with the shattering of the window pain...

Ram rushed in the direction of the voice...he entered the room to find...Rajiv sprawled on the ground his left shoulder oozing blood where the bullet had struck him...
Nikhil held the gun in his hand...This is our culprit Ram..he is the one who killed Prakram and now was planning to kill me...

Ram looked at Rajiv who held his shoulder : No Ram...listen to me...

Nikhil kicked his shoulder and Rajiv yelped in pain...Listen to you? Bloody listen to you...you traitor...you are the one responsible for Parakram's death 

Ram looked on at Rajiv ...he never liked the guy but this was too much ...joining hands with the terrorists ..and killing one of his own comrade...

Nikhil: Check his pockets Ram...

Ram ripped apart his shirt pocket...a picture came tumbling out...a picture of Rajiv and Priya...Priya was wearing the same dress that she had worn on their date...this was a latest picture and must have been taken the night they both went off...Ram stared hard at the picture...and looked at nikhil...

Nikhil: What are you thinking Ram...you very well know this can't be done single handedly...i am sorry to say Ram..but Priya is involved in this...

Rajiv mumbled something but is was largely inaudible..

Nikhil: Remember Ram...the day we captured the first terrorist..that operation...you mentioned some woman...and you also thought you had seen Priya before when you saw her on television...

Ram just looked at Nikhil as one by one the startling revelations blew him apart...Suddenly everything fell in place...Those eyes that he saw..yes they were so similar to Priya's ...her hesitance to marry him...she going out with Rajiv in the middle of the night and that too just a day before the operation, the shadows that he saw yesterday and the other day...the washing soda that Adi had used ...why hadn't it struck him then...no one absolutely no one was allowed to film anything on the weapons of the army especially live weapons..how the hell did Priya manage that...

Ram: Oh God...Ram gasped..as he looked at the picture once more with shaking hands...he had fallen in love with a terrorist...he had indirectly contributed towards the death of his fellow officer...All the moments flashed through his eyes...Rajiv and Priya's proximity from the beginning...he felt used...Priya had made a complete fol of himself and he felt she loved him...how could he of all people fail to recognize the real face behind her mask...

Nikhil: Kill him Ram...kill him...he doesn't deserve to be among us...he had bereaved a family of a son, a brother and most importantly an innocent girl's whole life is ruined ...just because of him...

Ram inched towards Rajiv...and brought forward his gun...Like father like son...he thought..he should have known from the very beginning that this was rotten blood...The face of Parakram flashed before his eyes...Those smiling soft eyes that spread light everywhere but were relegated to darkness forever...

Ram firmed hid grip on the trigger...Rajiv did not deserve his sympathy only his hatred...The image of his father hanging from the ceiling also crossed through his mind...

Ram: Your life ends here Rajiv...Ram was halfway through with the trigger when Priya burst in...

Priya: Raaajiv...she knelt on the floor besides him...Ram he is shot Ram ...we need to take him to the hospital...please Ram...

Ram looked at Priya with all the hatred...he sudenly grabbed Priya by her hair...and pulled her upwards...he placed the gun on her forehead...

Priya: Ram...listen to me...lets get Rajiv to the hospital and  ill explain everything to you...

Ram: Explain...can you explain the death of Parakram...do you even know how it feels to watch someone die...why Priya...why did you betray me...going against your own country..for what...for money? for this spineless man...

Priya: Ram its not what you are thinking...i

Ram: Priya, were you not present in the room on the day of the first operation..?

Priya struggled to set herself free...Ram give me a chance to explain...

Ram: Yes or no Priya? 

Priya: Yes...

Ram: I don't even need to ask any other questions Priya...

Nikhil: This is your test Ram...both of them do not deserve to be alive...enemies of the nation...pull the trigger Ram...she is a traitor too...just like Rajiv...

Ram further pressed the cold metal against her skin...he prepared himself to fulfil what he had vowed while joining the army...Country first...always...and no one ...no one will come between that...his promise to Parakram was going to come true...The trigger was pushed back ready to unleash a bullet...

The gunshot rang loud and clear...
Nikhil looked in horror at the door as he collapsed to the ground with a bullet lodged in his left thigh...

Ram looked at Mahesh who had his weapon pointed towards him...They are all connected in this Ram thought...

Mahesh: Gun down Major Kapoor...

Ram gritted his teeth...now even if he dies he would kill all 3 of them...He removed the weapon from Priya's head and aimed it at Mahesh...Suddenly there was a fatal knock on the crook of his neck and Ram collapsed to the ground...

Sorry Ram...were Priya's words before she barked out instructions to Mahesh...

In the camp hospital...

Ram slowly opened his eyes...the immediate light hurt his eyes and he closed them abruptly...a few seconds later he repeated the procedure again...this time his eyes opened and adjusted themselves to the surrounding...Ram looked up the place seemed familiar...He looked at his right...there was Parakram. waving at him...Ram waved back...I too have died Ram thought...

How's you feeling Major? Adi's voice cut through his thoughts...

Ram looked in the direction of the voice..he could see Adi now...what the hell had Adi died too...suddenly Col Singh, Major Sengupta and Samir were looking down upon him...Ram opened his eyes wide as if shocked...He looked at his right again...Parakram was still there..so were the others...Ram rubbed his eyes and looked again same result...

Relax Major...you are alive...Aditya spoke again...

Ram: Adi...what's happening? I can see parakram...

Aditya: That's good Major because he can see you too and so can all of us...

Ram: What ??? Ram almost was half seated on his bed...

Col Singh: Yes Major...we are all alive...

Ram: Adi please tell me something that makes sense...

Aditya looked at Col Singh who gave the nod...

Aditya: Ram, the army had the inkling that one of us was connected with the militants...there were too many escapes and the militants seemed to know every move of us and hence they were always one step ahead of us...So the army brought in undercover agents, RAW  to unearth the truth...Only Col Singh and Major Sengupta were aware of it..Quietly but steadily the undercover agents went about their work of screening us and tracking all our movements...one thing led to another and finally the traitor was caught red handed...

Ram: You mean Rajiv is caught?  

Aditya: No Ram...the traitor is not Rajiv...its Nikhil...who all the while leaked information and who attempted to kill Parakram...

Ram's face went white as a sheet...Nikhil...he said and his mouth remained open for the longest time...and what do you mean by attempted to kill?

Aditya: Well the RAW agents were a step ahead of Nikhil and pre empted that Nikhil would try and kill someone if he thought any one ws a danger to him. The house you raided had proof...Parakram went off in another direction and found a picture of Nikhil with Ansari the dreaded militant who escaped last month...He is a sharp lad and put two and two together but before he could warn you Nikhil saw the picture in his hands and aimed at him...Parakram was shot for sure but the body that lay there was actually a silicon one which was replaced to give an impression that Parakram was dead...Nikhil shot Parakram but did not bother to check if he was really dead...The RAW team were present there and they immediately swung into action...If you remember Col Singh did not allow me to do the post mortem...hence i too did not know of all this...
The reports were manipulated deliberately so that Nikhil plans the next step exactly as RAW wanted and fell into a well structured trap...and the rest we know is history...

Ram looked at Parakram who smiled  at him...Ram showed him a thumbs up sign which was promptly returned by Parakram...
Ram: And Rajiv?

Aditya: Doing well, was shot but nothing that a few stitches cannot take care of..should be up pretty soon...

Ram looked at Mahesh...it was obvious now that Mahesh belonged to RAW and was an undercover agent...Sorry Mahesh...and brilliant work my friend...

Mahesh: Well the work is indeed brilliant but you are crediting the wrong person...the entire credit should go to out mastermind, the best RAW agent and my boss...

Mahesh looked back..Major Sengupta and Col Singh stepped aside to reveal Priya standing there...Mahesh pointed out..Meet Priya Sharma...

To be Continued 

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

alfycoolabbsaranyakanchanangie197saaraanishthabalhsdfanscarlet19470TrieshrayaBALHAnu_malufan_fiction123parulkhare13soapsickshra28asheema_sharmajatrebalhfan4everPinkjaliPunyaSvanillaflowersSonakshi-grpsnehasyalalmadhuaditi_34crystal30zeenathsheikh8saniya9919sss283jayasree.raoLavi_961_CandyCream_viny_queenSakshi_Deewanichitlonernoya28Mani-RKjineejiggsdesi_baby07-Srishty-leena04luvsakshisushfiza

Sonakshi-grp Senior Member
Sonakshi-grp
Sonakshi-grp

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
WOW! Kya twist tha yar.just mindblowing.thanx for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

balhfan4ever Senior Member
balhfan4ever
balhfan4ever

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for clearing Priya's name and all the doubts that she had been raising ...YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!  You unraveled the mystery so beautifully while keeping the suspense alive...I had suspected just about everyone by nowLOL. I didn't want Ram to loose his faith in Love or for Priya to turn out to be a terroristCry...kudos to you...please continue soon

noddiye

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wow! Fabulous update!!!
Whatte twist! Loved it!! Big smile
Very gripping part.. Loved the way you uravelled the story!
You're an awesome writer!!! Cant wait for the next part!!

noddiye

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
WHOA!!!

Spellbound I am! Juz speechless! Kya twist tha!!! MINDBLOWING Neha!!! Too good you are!!!!

Loved last update the best!

Take a bow for a great mystery series.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyebalhfan4ever

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i am speechless 
kudos to u ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyebalhfan4ever