Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 76)

asheema_sharma Senior Member
asheema_sharma
asheema_sharma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Woot!Woot!Woot!

Edited by asheema_sharma - 08 September 2012 at 12:23am

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Recap

Aditya: Yes, doctor Sinha here...where ...who? 

Priya watched as Aditya's voice became unsteady and the receiver literally fell down from his hand...

Priya: Adi...you alright? Aditya..whats the matter? Priya picked up the phone and tried to listen in but there was no sound...

Priya shook Aditya by the shoulders...Adi whats the matter? 

Aditya: A casualty has been reported Priya...there were 5 guys on the mission...Nikhil...Parakram..Samir, Rajiv and Ram...one of them has been shot...

Priya let go of the receiver which fell on the ground with a Thud...shot???? Casualty???  Raaammm she screamed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya: Priya...Priya please...dont panic Priya..we do not know any details as yet...Please...I suggest you go to your room..

Priya: How can i keep calm Aditya...i need to know what has happened..can't you call him...how do you' ll reach them? 

Aditya: Priya...we cannot call them, this was the last message relayed to us..and whatever it is we will know only when they come back.. but you should not get into this..Please go to your room...

Priya: How can you even say that Aditya...i am not going anywhere and i need to know everything...

Aditya threw his hands in despair, he knew Priya was right in her stand..but as per rules she could not be here, infact he should not have even told her anything...she was just a civilian and even if she was a relative he cannot involve her...

Aditya: Priya, i understand everything...but in this scenario nothing can be done...we have to wait and you cannot wait in here...please wait in your room...I promise i ll inform you as soon as i have some news...

Priya: But Aditya...

Aditya: Enough Priya...its an order now, you are flouting rules here which is not acceptable..Please go to your room...

Priya looked at Aditya with teary eyes...she knew he wanted to help but was bound...Aditya watched helplessly as Priya turned around and literally dragged her feet outside...God...please let everyone stay safe he prayed...

Priya walked out in a daze not knowing what was happening or what she was doing...All her moments spent with Ram flashed through her eyes..Be safe Ram..please be safe... She reached her room but sat on the porch itself...She knew she would not be able to sit still...this wait was killing her...Why couldn't she know what was happening? Aditya's words rang in her eyes again and again...Someone had been shot..Priya thought to herself...could she have prevented it? Damn...she looked at the wound on her hand...for the first time in her life she rued her decision...What had got into her head...At that time she had thought it thoroughly but now in the face of reality it seemed an enormous decision...one that she could not shoulder...

Aditya went out to Col Singh...

Col Singh: Dr Sinha you are crossing your limits...you cannot question my orders...

Aditya: Pardon me sir, but what was or rather what is this mission...i was not informed about it...and 

Col Singh: Dr Sinha..as i said i am not obliged to discuss everything with you...

Aditya: Sir, if this has been done undercutting the army rules i will see to it that i have a meeting with the army general...

Col Singh: Sinha...you may very well have a meeting with the Army general but you'd be disappointed...There has been nothing that is being done without his permission and he has been kept up to date about it all...

Aditya: Do you realize sir that there has been a casualty? Someone has been

Col Singh: Aditya...since when has your personal feelings come in way of the duty? Are you not aware that casualties happen..this is not the first time that...

Aditya: Are we not supposed to have emotions sir? Does being in the army mean that we can't have feelings? All 5 of them were my friends sir...indeed casualties have happened and i can understand a war like situation...but this was totally out of the blue...

Col Singh: Aditya, now you are indeed crossing your limits, i am not answerable to you...the operation is underway in accordance with the rules and nothing i repeat nothing can change that..you are free to talk and meet whoever you wish too...

Aditya looked at Col Singh one more time...he had never felt so helpless before...it was a waste of time arguing...why hadn't Ram or anyone else informed him of this thing...He saluted Col Singh and turned to walk towards the door...

Col Singh: Adi... Aditya turned around...Col Singh was never known to be informal with any of them..
I know your sentiments are true and it marks a perfect quality of a friend but remember lad we are into something where our duty always comes first..even if at the stake of our personal life...its always country first...No Emotions son...no emotions...

Aditya just shook his head and walked out...

Priya looked at her watch for the zillionth  time ...she tapped the watch to check if it was working as the each passing second felt like a lifetime...Why was there no news yet...what had happened...

Mahesh: Priya...they have arrived...we can go now...

Priya looked at Mahesh in daze...if what she had gone through right now was bad then the next few minutes would be hell...

Mahesh: Priya...

Priya's chain of thoughts was broken by his voice...She looked up at Mahesh once more...he nodded his head and pointed outside with his eyes...Priya gathered all the strength she could and got up...Slowly Priya made her way towards the ambulance...The air was laced with sadness she thought...her intution telling her that something had gone wrong...horribly wrong...She stood facing the ambulance...her heart pounding, her whole self trembling with fear...
A group of soldiers rushed their along with Aditya...Aditya spotted Priya and was about to tell her to go when Col Singh raised his hand...he gestured with his eyes to let Priya be there...
The ambulance door flung open and one by one the team got off...Nikhil...was the first to climb down...He looked around spotted Aditya and hugged him tight...Aditya returned his hug...Samir got down next and trooped his way into the crowd...Priya's eyes were transfixed on the entrance of the ambulance...Please step out Ram...please step out...There was a movement from inside the ambulance and Rajiv stepped out...He looked at Priya...Priya closed her eyes and said a silent prayer thanking God that Rajiv was safe...Rajiv stood at the side with others...
All eyes were eagerly awaiting the next person but there seemed to be no movement ...no noise nothing...Unable to handle it anymore Priya jumped in front and stood at the ambulance door...The sight she saw opened the floodgates and the tears flowed in abundance...
Ram was knelt down besides Parakram holding his hand and just looking at him...Seeing Priya cry Aditya too stepped out and looked inside...he was stunned to see the scene before him...He climbed inside and tugged at Ram...Ram looked at Aditya ...the first drops of tears forming in his eyes...Aditya signaled the others and some of the soldiers untangled Ram's hand from Parakram's and led him down...

Priya went and stood besides Ram...slowly she slipped her fingers in Ram's hand...Ram entwined his finger's in her acknowledging her sharing of his pain...his helplessness...What Irony Priya thought...such a tragic situation ...joy and sorrow both felt at the same time...she knew her relief was going to be heartbreak for someone...a parent...a sibling ...a lover...Priya looked away ...she felt the guilt rising in her ...
The soldiers brought the stretcher out with Parakram's body on it...The life of the entire regiment now lay lifeless in front of them...Aditya wiped away his own tears before barking out instructions to his team...The toughest part lay ahead now...informing the family and having to do the post mortem himself...

Col Singh stood at the side of Ram...Need to talk to you Kapoor...

Ram nodded and went away with Col Singh...

Col Singh: Sit down Ram, how the hell did this happen? 

Ram kept his head lowered: I don't know sir, i had myself combed the entire place...there was no militant in sight...no one knew what we were doing...
I was searching all alone in the little passage when i came across a box full of explosives...it was then that i heard the gunshot...we immediately looked for the militant but we could not find anyone and no evidence of any body entering the house...
Ram narrated the entire details of the operation.

Col Singh kept his hand on Ram's shoulder: I believe you Kapoor...i know when you say you combed the house how thorough it must have been...whatever has happened is unfortunate but i need you to understand that it was no fault of your's ...we don't have control over these things...

Ram: Thank you sir for the faith in me...but incidents like this shake my faith in myself...in the world...What wrong did Parakram do? He was one of the best men in our regiment, always full of life, that smile plastered on his face ...it was just yesterday sir that we discussed his marriage and now he is gone...just like that...is that how life is supposed to be? 

Col Singh: I understand all that Ram...but unlike others when we choose to become soldiers...that very moment we are married to our duty...our country...that is the only emotion we have and that is our only love...rest all are void..Emotions are a luxury we can never afford...Whatever happens just put it behind us and get going...the show must go on...at any cost...Take rest, we shall meet tomorrow at 0800 hrs...

Ram walked out with a heavy heart, he knew what Col Singh said just now was true...every word but this was going to be damn difficult...Ram walked a few steps when a hand rested on his shoulders...Ram looked at Priya who was equally hurt by the happenings...

Ram: Priya...we will talk later...i need to go now...and he turned back...
Priya took a step ahead of Ram and stood facing him...Ram looked down...Priya could sense how much the incident had affected him...Priya cupped Ram's face in her hands...Ram slowly lifted his eyes to look at Priya...Parakram's words flashed before his eyes...how easily it could have been him instead of Parakram..he could have lost his life...his Priya...Ram put his hand over Priya's...Priya put her head forward so that both their foreheads touched each other...The warm touch melted the gates that were holding the tears...Ram tried to say something ...but no words came out...Priya put a finger to his lips...nodding her head..she did not need his words to convey what was going through him..what he was feeling...Unable to take it anymore..Ram cried his heart out...his tears mingling with Priya's ...They stood there for a long time...After some time Ram broke the hug but continued to hold Priya's hand in a tight grasp...

Ram: You know Priya...i haven't cried so much after Papa's death...All this feels so unreal...he was so happy yesterday ...talking about his marriage...and look what has happened now...

Priya: Ram..i know this is going to be difficult but you need to be strong Ram, the other team members need you...

Ram: I know but

Priya: Don't worry Ram...whatever the difficulties...whatever the situation...i am there with you...

Ram looked at Priya with pride...the love of his life...: Thanks Priya ...Ram wiped off his tears...its late you better sleep now...i ll see you tomorrow...

Priya: I ll walk you to your room...

Ram: No Priya, i ll spend some time with Adi, dont worry i ll be fine...

Priya: Sure? 

Ram: Yes...

Priya bade Ram good bye...Ram walked towards the hospital...he was joined by Nikhil

Aditya was seating at his table ...eyes closed and head rested on his chair...Ram approached Aditya...

Ram: Adi...he said softly...

Aditya opened his eyes...Ram, will you tell me what exactly happened? 

Ram narrated the entire thing to him...I swear Adi...if i know who was the militant that did this...i will kill him with my bare hands...just...just once let me get information on him...

Aditya inhaled sharply...he knew his next statement would be sort of an explosive in itself...

Aditya: You won't have to look far Ram...Parakram was killed by no militant...the killer is one among us...it's an insider's job...

Ram and Nikhil both stood up shocked to the core...they looked at each other and then at Aditya...  Insider Job...the two words loomed large on their minds...

To be Continued 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

alfycoolabbkrishnalabalhsdfansaranyakanchanTrieshAnu_malusoapsickparulkhare13asheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjalivanillaflowersSonakshi-grpjatresnehasyakaparikh1zeenathsheikh8fanraya_CandyCream_Siacutiesaniya9919jayasree.raoviny_queennoya28chitlonerleena04jineejiggsdesi_baby07luvsakshisushfiza

luvbalh IF-Rockerz
luvbalh
luvbalh

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hey  neha ..  read this art .. i will read  alln  comment. but  love this  part  was priya doing this?/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
thanks neha.i was so tensed.i thought it was ram who got shooted...i think priya has somthng to do wid this murder...

noddiye

noya28 IF-Rockerz
noya28
noya28

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hi read this beautiful update , i think rajiv might have done this. please yaar reveal this suspense soon. waiting for next part. thanks for pm. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyesnehasya

viny_queen IF-Rockerz
viny_queen
viny_queen

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

insider job

how can u do this yaar uski shaadi hone wali thi and u kill him
raya scene is nice

i want a happy wala update u make me sad yaar
 i want more but happy wala update sweety

Edited by viny_queen - 08 September 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyeMani-RK

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Just loved the way priya was there for ram when he needed her... And am sure rajiv is behind all this... But priya also in this... Sad for parakram yaar... Not complaining but again an abrupt end...lol...
Anyways thanks for the update and PM ..

noddiye

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
parakram is shooted bechare k shadi hone wali thi i think this rajiv is using priya against ram Confused itna suspense q rakha he 
continue soonWink

noddiye

Go to top