Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 69)

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

another twist.. gosh twist master update soon.. it was gr8

Twist Master!!!! Yeh naya hai Anu...thanks yaar...will update soonest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

haiyya!!! i know m so so so damn late *hits herself on her head* D'oh
Hit one more time from me too Wink

but but i just finished reading all the parts today itself...n well i need to peep in dictionary to praise u! Haha what yaar...dictionary and all...simple words will do too

Cant get over the jungle scene and the two kissesWink Literally *THUD*  Chalo abhi recover ho jao

Gawd this is soo awesome! A mixture of everything-Romance,drama,suspense,thrill,fun EVERYTHING!! Hey thanks so much ...

Eh! Neha Diii u are a fiction queen..take a bow HATS OFF  Fiction Queen...wah..Thank you thank you Smile

PS: The way u've explained all the military activities, y do i feel u gotta hv some connection with it? or m i just assuming too much?Confused  No connection with the army whatsoever Niharika...just some research thats it. 

PPS: with more n more suspense in ir fiction, my curiosity level is going high...u betta update super fast or... *grins sheepishly*LOL

Will update super super fast
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal30

I'm too late, but thought better late than never...LOL

This is an amazing story line with army background...m simply in love with this, please request you to update soon..

Thank you

Hey Thanks so much...will update soonest
luvsakshi IF-Sizzlerz
luvsakshi
luvsakshi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Neha R u going to update now ...
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noddiye

Originally posted by leena04

awesome update Neha di i just loved the update sorry for late comment... awww Ram is in so hurry to marry Priya but he is on jet speed as per that way i m ok that Priya to back on with the name of marriage... so he was not kidding but to handle the situation he just rid of it as joke... nice moment of RaYa in temple while Priya assuring Ram she will be alway there for him... Adi is truly angle for RaYa he is such amazing men always there to help Ram...awww i really liked him... what is this now again suspense at the end... why i feel like that has to do something with that first part lady whose eyes ram had seen before being unconscious... i just hope everything go right with RaYa but why Priya left like this all of sudden?????...Clap Star Wink Tongue Ouch Confused Embarrassed

Thanks Leena..

Haha yaa Ram is on jet speed to take things forward..dont worry all things will go right for them...the ride might be bumpy but they would be together

i know neha di n i trust u... u won't let us down Tongue Wink
but plz give some hint is Priya have to do something with that vile girl of first part whome Ram seen????????? plzzz... Confused
fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ClapBeautiful Neha..Part 14 and 15 .. Super like.another suspense .. Wonder what's going on with Priya,Eagerly waiting for the next one..
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Recap

Ram rushed to the mess, he did not want anyone to sit next to Priya this time...he entered the mess but Priya was not to be seen...He waited for some time but still no sign of Priya...restless he decided to check on her himself...He made way towards her room...the room was locked...strange...thought Ram...Priya is not in the mess and not in the room either...there was only one way from the mess to here so surely they haven't crossed paths...he was still thinking when he heard the engine roar...Ram's ears pricked as he heard the familiar start up of the Royal enfiled...he walked out to see who it was and found Priya riding pillion with Rajiv in the driver's seat...Before Ram could react...Rajiv drove off ...Ram watched as their silhouettes disappeared in the darkness...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram looked at his watch...what could be so urgent that Priya left without informing him...

Did you have your dinner Ram? 

Ram looked around...Nikhil was approaching him...

Ram: Not yet...did you have? 

Nikhil: Just heading that way...wanna join?

Ram: Yaa lets go...

Nikhil: What were you doing here? 

Ram: I had come to fetch Priya...but 

Nikhil: She drove off with Rajiv...Nikhil completed the sentence...

Ram looked surprised...How do you know? 

Nikhil: Rajiv too asked permission to go out in the night from Major Sengupta...i saw him come to pick up Priya...

Ram: Strange...Priya did not tell me...Ram spoke to himself...

Nikhil: Ram...you and Priya make a lovely pair...

Ram: You...i mean you know about us?

Nikhil: Ram even a blind person can see it...common man its so obvious...I am so happy for you my friend..Nikhil shook Ram's hand...

Ram: So sorry Nik, i know i should have told you this myself but believe me everything happened so fast i just myself could not comprehend 

Nikhil: Chill Ram...its perfectly all right...so when does the bachelor join the MMC ? 

Ram: MMC ?

Nikhil: Married Men's Club...

Ram laughed out aloud...Whenever the lady says a yes...

Nikhil: Oho so all plans have been well laid out it seems...so glad to know that...trust me marriage is wonderful...

Ram looked at Nikhil...he could sense Nikhil was missing Nidhi...his wife...Ram had known them both since a very long time ...

Ram: Missing Nidhi? 

Nikhil: I always do Ram...

Ram: I can understand Nik...hmnn Nik can i ask you one question? 

Nikhil: Sure Ram...

Ram:  How long do you think you should know a person to get married? 

Ram watched as Nikhil twitched his eyebrow...Tricky question Ram, but you know what sometimes you meet a person and just know that this is the one...it doesn't matter thereafter whether you marry him immediately or after a certain time, while there may be times when we are with the person for the longest of times but still are unsure...

Ram: Wow Nik...you should have been a philosopher...

Nikhil: Hmn...but if i was you i would have been wary about the way things are...

Ram: I did not get you Nik...

Nikhil: Ram ...i can never trust Rajiv...with him being around it seems something is bound to turn up...

Ram: I don't know Nik...but given the relation that Rajiv and Priya share their closeness is but natural...

Nikhil: Might be Ram..but still if i were you...i ll would be careful...I ll just get the dinner for us...

Ram sat down on the chair in the mess...Nikhil did have a point ...he could trust Priya with all his heart but not Rajiv...

Hey Major...heard you lost at the drills today...whats the matter age catching up haan? 

Ram looked at Parakram...the youngest of his team...cheerful and jovial as usual...

Ram: You don't even do half of what i do young gun...and why are you so late for dinner? 

Nikhil placed the food trays in front of Ram...Late for Dinner...thank your stars that he is atleast not forgetting to eat...otherwise now a days toh he is in a completely different land...

Ram: Whats this i am hearing Parakram...what u upto ? 

Nikhil: Well he has managed to win the final frontier Ram, Captain Parakram is getting married next month...

Ram: Hey...that's great news Pari...so finally Preeti's parents have agreed? 

Parakram: Yes bro, finally...you know his father was still adamant but gave in...now the only hitch is i should get leave next month...

Nikhil: What's the rush? If you have managed to convince them, then you can marry in accordance with your leave...

Parakram: That i can Nik..but i don't trust the father at all...who knows he might change his mind later...thats a risk i cannot afford at any cost...

Ram: Don't worry kiddo...i ll speak with Sengupta Sir and try and get your leave sanctioned...

Parakram: Hey thanks so much Ram..you really are an elder brother to me...i am just waiting for the new mission to finish off and boom...i will be gone...like this ..he snapped his fingers...

Who is going where? Aditya sat down to join the group...

Nikhil: Adi...Pari has finally managed Mission Marriage...he is off next month...

Aditya: Great man...congratulations...Marriage seems to be in the air...

Parakram: In the air...who else is gonna get married...

Aditya: Well you know Ram...Aditya paused for the longest time while Ram just looked on at him...and me are bachelors too...so we can get married any time...

Parakram: Not a chance Adi...you both are well past your ages now...and Ram is married to his duty...what was that dialogue in Rang De Basanti...Azadi meri dulhan hai...

Ram: O hh Drama King...we are just 2 years elder to you...and you just watch out...i may end up marrying before you...Ram got up to go...

Parakram: We shall see Uncle...by the way Ram...don't forget to put in a word for me...

Ram: Sure boy...i ll do it after the meeting tomorrow...see you guys...

Ram walked back towards Priya's room reflected on what Nikhil had said...Since Rajiv had come here he had never crossed paths with him neither done any wrong doing but why could Ram still not trust him? He is related to Priya and that is something he cannot change his entire life, neither could he change the fact that Rajiv and him were related too...no matter how ridiculous it may sound to him but that was the truth...Priyaaa where are you...Ram sat down on the steps ...

He heard a faint noise coming from the driveway...witin moments he saw Rajiv and Priya approaching...They stopped near the gates...due to the darkness they could not see Ram...

Priya: I just hope everything turns out as planned...

Rajiv: Don't worry Priya...it will happen accordingly...we have worked so hard for it...

Priya: Hope so...good night Rajiv...

Rajiv: Good night Priya...

Priya opened the gate and switched on the lights ...As her eyes adjusted to the flood of light she saw Ram's illuminated figure staring at her...
Priya ran towards Ram and hugged him tight...Ram held her in her embrace ...he could feel the silent sobs echoing in his chest...he put one hand over her head and gently stroked her head...After sometime Priya pulled away...

Ram : Priya..? What happened? 

Priya: Ram..i am so glad you are here...i am so glad that you are there in my life...

Ram smiled...Whats the matter Priya? Is everything all right? 

Priya: I am sorry Ram, i couldn't inform you earlier...i had to go out with Rajiv...

Ram: Its ok Priya...i am sure it must have been urgent...you don't have to worry... Come here...

Priya went towards Ram...Ram held her hand...You never have to worry Priya...about anything...i trust you completely...Ram placed a soft kiss on Priya's forehead : Good night Priya...I love you...

Priya: I love you too Ram...Good night 

Ram left Priya and returned back to his room...He had not sensed in the morning but the drill had left him tired...as soon as he hit the bed his mind and body were engulfed in a deep sleep...on the other hand Priya kept tossing and turning in her bed tomorrow was a big day for her...

Next Day in the meeting room

Col Singh: We are gathered here to give you a briefing about the mission...till now it has been kept secretive and it would continue in future...We have selected you 6 as the best among our men here. Today you mission starts...remember its only a sniff out mission...there would be no cross fire...i repeat there would be no cross fire unless absolutely necessary..You will be armed as usual but since this is just a search operation being conducted i don't want any firing that would attract attention..

Major Kapoor will be leading the team with second in command being Cap Dutta..Cap Batra..Capt Raj and Capt Parakram...you would be following the orders of Major Kapoor...Any questions lads? 

No Sir...

Col Singh: Alright off you go...

All of them saluted Col Singh and headed out...

At a certain destination...they got off the jeep...

Ram: Ok guys...these are the co-ordinates we have to go at...As discussed we enter the house in pairs so there is no risk of anyone moving alone...one member of each will have the walkie talkie..but remember our signal as usual will be the cat call...Once the catcall is sounded it means the subject is all clear and we can start searching...If any one of us ensues any danger...we sound the cat call...Once again guys as per Col Singh's instructions...no usage of weapons unless necessary...

Ram: Parakram you head out with Rajiv..., Nikhil and Samir will be together and i would be alone...Ram extended his hand...All four of them placed their hands on his...gave each other a thumbs up sign..put on gloves in their hands  and off they went...

Ram entered first...gun drawn out..he sniffed out every corner of the house...it was clear...he gave his trademark catcall...

On hearing the cat call the other men entered the house...Since they did not have the danger of anyone..only one member of each team...had a weapon in hand...

Parakram : Seems like this house has been used by the militants for their activities...see the map..it has been marked a lot...and its unusual for a house to keep such a detailed map...

Rajiv: You are right Parakram...lets hope our search yeilds some concrete clues...I ll search over here ...

Parakram: Okay i ll see this way...

Ram thrust open a drawer...lots of pen drives and cds were found lying...carefully Ram put all of it in the plastic bag that he was carrying. These should definitely have something on them...he stepped on a little alley that connected to some part of the house and stood there shocked ...

A sound of gunshot rang through the house...

At the camp...

Aditya: So Priya how did you get this wound? 

Priya: I fell down Adi ...

Aditya: Be careful Priya...the wound looks a lot deeper...here i have administered the tetanus injection and you need to ...The hospital phone rang at that time...

Aditya: Yes, doctor Sinha here...where ...who? 

Priya watched as Aditya's voice became unsteady and the receiver literally fell down from his hand...

Priya: Adi...you alright? Aditya..whats the matter? Priya picked up the phone and tried to listen in but there was no sound...

Priya shook Aditya by the shoulders...Adi whats the matter? 

Aditya: A casualty has been reported Priya...there were 5 guys on the mission...Nikhil...Parakram..Samir, Rajiv and Ram...one of them has been shot...

Priya let go of the receiver which fell on the ground with a Thud...shot???? Casualty???  Raaammm she screamed...

To be continued 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbsaranyakanchanbalhsdfanTrieshSonakshi-grpPunyaSjatresoapsickbalhfan4everPinkjaliparulkhare13shra28asheema_sharmaic_2000zeenathsheikh8crystal30kaparikh1snehasyalalmadhusss283fanrayajayasree.raosaniya9919Siacutiechitlonerviny_queenSakshi_Deewanijineejiggsdesi_baby07-Srishty-luvsakshisushfiza

noya28 IF-Rockerz
noya28
noya28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
beautiful update,omg who got shot, but what is with priya, yaar please revile this suspense ASAp. next update soon. thanks for pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

Go to top