Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 43)

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan22

RaYa first kiss!! Embarrassed
Feeling so bad for Priya now.. More MUs! Broken Heart
Lovely update!

thanks MU's will be cleared soon

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

This man is a silly hasty idiot I tell u. Y such a haste to decide about someone? If he thinks he doesn't have feelings for her and wants to go to her room at 1AM y can't someone else?
Well great update as usual. Loved the kiss part and Ram supporting her part

Men are like that i guess...jumping to conclusions at any given opportunity and more so they have an inflated ego :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-evan-chitloner

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Oh oh... So misunderstanding is increasing more and more... Hope it is cleared out soon... Plzzz continue soon...

It will clear out soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1chitloner

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

What a lovely and short lived romantic kiss! Ram really needs to cool down and start thinking rationally...poor Priya is suffering because of his misunderstandings..I hope he will put on his thinking cap and think wiselyWink

Ram cannot think rationally as he is blindsided towards certain situations and persons...needs someone to guide him through the maze...
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

sorry di for late reply...

part 9
awesome update neha di... so this was the reason that Ram thinks Rajiv back stab him well can't say anything till we saw RajivNs side too nice update but why at the end Ram swered he won't allow Priya into his life not so gud...

Thank you for liking all the parts and for the individual comments too...thanks so much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Recap

At a certain distance...Rajiv took out something from his pocket. Ram hid himself behind the tree...Rajiv took out what seemed like a photograph...I promise you princess, things would be alright soon. Don't worry...Love you loads...and he kissed the photo...

Ram he looked at his watch...1: 00 am it read...Ram gave half a chuckle to himself...he did not need any answers anymore...All his answers were standing right there in front of his eyes...

Making sure that Rajiv had not seen him Ram quietly slipped out and headed towards his room

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anu...thanks so much for the encouragement ...This is a bit crappy...sorry for spoiling your special FF...

Ram reached his room. He saw Aditya sitting on the porch waiting for him..Ram sighed..he did not need this now. Not even with Aditya...

As he came close Aditya stood up...

Aditya: So how was the night? Enjoyed eh?

Ram: Its late Adi...will talk about it tomorrow..Ram walked past Aditya..

Aditya: Talk..does Major Ram Kapoor ever talk?

Ram stopped and turned back. What is there to talk about? The night...yaaa it was a fantastic night, i enjoyed...but more than me i am sure Rajiv and Priya must have enjoyed...

Aditya: You are still not seeing it, are you?

Ram: What is there to see Aditya?

Aditya: Ram, that girl is in love with you, for god's sake just once, just once open your eyes and see it..

Ram: In love with me? Ya, in love with me and having Rajiv for company at midnight? Is that what love is?

Aditya: How do you know?

Ram: I just saw Rajiv coming out of her room...and whats more is that he has her photograph, and he kissed that photo in front of me and said he loves her...if this is not clear enough than what is?

Aditya: I ll tell you what is clear Ram...The only one thing that is clear is that you are a MCP...a bloody male chauvinist pig, that's what you are...Rajiv came out of her room at midnight, thats a scandal...right...afcourse her character is at question...and what about you Ram, what were you doing near her room at night?

Ram was stunned by Aditya's outburst: I just wanted to ask some questions..

Aditya: Questions...you have questions...and what is Priya supposed to do? You dance with her, you bloody kiss her and doubt her character? What character you have Ram?

Ram: Aditya, it happened in the heat of the moment...i was...wait a minute she told you that?

Aditya: Heat of the moment? You call that heat of the moment...so what is wrong if she spends some time with Rajiv or even kisses him...it can happen in a heat of moment for her too..and what has gone into your head Ram, why would any girl tell a complete stranger such an intimate detail of her life?

Ram grabbed Aditya by his collar...She kissed him?

Aditya: This is what i am telling you Ram, look at you if she has indeed kissed Rajiv you are unable to bear it and you claim you are not in love? I truly pity Priya now, coz if she loves you than its the biggest mistake of her life...

Ram left Aditya : Ram, i have been telling this to you for a long time, stop taking things at face value...not everything that shines is gold and sometimes gold may never shine at all...This habit of not speaking up and keeping all to yourself is the route to self destruction Ram..

Aditya continued: You should have seen her after you left her at the party Ram, her eyes were searching only for you, neither has she eaten properly. Why would any woman let you come so close to her, let you kiss her Ram unless you mean something to her...You are a fool to not recognize her feelings and your feelings as well...Not all are so lucky to get love Ram, some people search for it all their lives while for some it just touches them once and creates a void for the rest of their lives...ask someone who has loved and lost...Aditya had tears in his eyes as he said that...

Ram: Adi, whats wrong Adi, look at me? Tell me what is wrong? Who loved whom and who lost?

Nisha Sharma...

Ram turned to look at the source of the voice...

Rajiv walked upto Aditya and put an arm on his shoulders...Nisha Sharma is the girl ...

Ram: Nisha Sharma...who Nisha Sharma...?

Rajiv put a hand into his pocket and fished out a photograph...Nisha Sharma, the girl whom we both loved and whom we both lost...he said looking at Aditya...

Ram: What's all this Adi, what is he saying?

Rajiv: I ll tell you Ram... While you were posted here, me and Aditya were posted at Shimla...There was this college very near to our camp where Nisha studied. She was beautiful and in course of time, we both got to know her better...It was pure luck that me and Nisha fell in love...and got married...I knew Aditya loved her too but he blessed us with all his heart...

Ram: Then how did you lose Nisha? What happened...?

Rajiv: I was posted in Chandrapur the naxalite area. I had helped capture a number of naxalites and also thwarted many of their attempts of bombing and harming the public. The naxalites had issued a death threat for me. I was unperturbed but Nisha was very much worried...Soon we learnt that we were going to become parents... It was that day when Nisha had gone for her routine medical check up, was supposed to go with her but at the last minute a meeting came up and Nisha went alone... and thats when the car she was in, blew up. I lost her and the baby as well...

Ram softened a little bit: Rajiv, how do you know Priya then?

Rajiv: Priya is Nisha's sister and my sister in law...

Ram was stunned to hear that...He sat down unable to comprehend anything...It all seemed to happen at once...He looked at Aditya, Adi had never told him about this...but endured it all alone...Somewhere Ram knew he was responsible for it...If Adi had ever mentioned Rajiv, he wouldn't have spoken to him...

Rajiv: I dont mean to interfere Ram, but there is nothing between me and Priya...I have only loved one girl all my life and thats Nisha...I know for a fact that our relationship is twisted...and i never expected you to accept me as a brother...i know it cant happen but i have always thought of you as a friend...thats it...Our parents may have made mistakes but there is no reason for me to hate you...right now the only truth that remains is that Priya loves you...Her eyes say a lot of things Ram..try and see rather than just looking...

Rajiv turned to go...he went down the steps and looked at Ram again...Priya doesn't know anything about us..atleast i have never told her anything...and you dont need to be good to me just because i am related to Priya...anyways i am here only for a short period of time...but don't hurt her for no fault of hers...she simply loves you...and Rajiv walked off from there...

To be Continued...

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnalacoolabbsaranyakanchanbalhsdfanscarlet19470Trieshnamrata_mantrafan_fiction123ic_2000soapsickparulkhare13asheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjaliPunyaSSonakshi-grplove4rayajatreBirdy91lalmadhukaparikh1-evan-name2saakshiharibol79Siacutiesaniya9919_CandyCream_sss283fanrayajayasree.raochitlonernoya28viny_queenSakshi_Deewanijineejiggs-Srishty-leena04Mani-RKluvsakshisushfiza

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
me first...

wht the hell.. this was crappy?? toh phir crappy ka definition hi change karna padega.. hadh hogayi yaar.. kaha se aate hai tumhe itne acche ideas, i couldn't even hv thought in this way... da best thing about ur writeup is that though da 2 characters Ram n Priya r at focus but each n every character has their part to do.. loved it yaar...
u r a born writer.. i salute u

Edited by Anamika163 - 27 August 2012 at 5:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanTrieshbalhfan4evernoddiye-evan-fanrayaSiacutieviny_queenleena04

noya28 IF-Rockerz
noya28
noya28

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
what a great start of the week by your wonderful update , at last all misunderstanding are cleared , now RAYA should confess their love to each other. waiting for next part soon.  thanks for pm.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4everfanrayaSiacutieSakshi_Deewani

Go to top