Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 30)

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

Whhaat! Rajiv is Ram's half brother...your story keeps on getting more interesting with lots of unexpected twists...btw I am loving itStar..pls update soon

Thanks so much 

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
waiting fr ur updateSmile
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Recap
Ram pounced upon Aditya and held him by the collar...Ram was shaking in anger...his entire body stiff with rage...

Ram: Listen Adi, i am never going to believe that man...Neither was i wrong in his judgement...infact for some time i did think of him as a nice man...but no he is as true as his blood, deceit flows through his veins... and no one...i repeat no one who is associated with him will be a part of my life...

Aditya: Ram just because he is your half brother you cannot be so...

Ram raised his fist in anger...His punch was just inches away from Aditya...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya was still very calm. Slowly Ram's fist opened up, his grip on Aditya too loosened. 

Ram took a few steps back.

Aditya: You can hit me Ram, but that wont changed the truth...I still think you should...

Ram cut him off in mid sentence...Leave me alone Aditya...

Aditya nodded : Ram, just don't let trivial things come in between your feelings, saying that Aditya walked off...

Ram sat down on the bed...He should have apologized to Aditya..But why did Adi say those things, was he not aware of how Ram felt for Rajiv...Rajiv Dutta...why had he come into his life and why was he in Priya's life? Ram remembered the first time that he had met Rajiv, unaware of who he was. had he been aware he would have never joined the army in the first place...Ram looked back the photo kept on his table. 4 young faces smiled back at him...It was taken right after they had completed their training at NDA. How happy they were, looking forward to the army life, how they had vowed to be friends for life and how after that very moment Ram's trust had been shattered. It was all because of Rajiv...

Rajiv, Nikhil,Aditya and ram had become the best of buddies during the course of training. On the fiels they competed like hell but off the field they were inseparable. the entire batch was witness to their friendship infact even their teaching officers often complimented them about it. Ram enjoyed the anonymity the army life provided. No one, no one apart from Aditya knew about what had happened in Ram's life. They all knew that Ram's father was dead and his mother, well Ram had simply told them that his mother died long before. There were no questions asked to him...he trained hard and enjoyed all the time with his friends. His friends meant the world to him...

It was the last day of their training. After the last march they would be sworn in as officers of the Indian army. It was a proud moment for the boys and their families had come to see them taking the last step as trainees. The entire atmosphere was abuzz with chattering of all sorts. Ram, Aditya, Rajiv and Nikhil were all standing in line waiting for the March to begin. The bugle sounded and off they went, their feet forward in tandem in sync with the rhythm being played out. One by one all the lads were sworn in and the pride was evident from their beaming faces. It was time for the respective families to adorn the officers strap on their shoulders. Ram had requested Aditya's mom to do the honours for him. 

Aditya's mom unveiled the straps on Aditya's shoulder and moved on to Ram..She put her hand forward to undo the strap when another hand lunged forward. Ram looked on in horror as he saw that the hand belonged to none other than Ajit Dutta, the man who had ruined his life, his family and was responsible for his father's death.

Ajit: Excuse me Madam, but i shall do it for him. He is my son...

Ram pounced on Ajit...How dare you say that? How dare you even think of touching me with those dirty hands of your's? Get out, get out before i kill you... ram's fingers tightened around his neck...within minutes Ajit was choking...

Rajiv tried to get hold of Ram...Ram...Ram leave him, he would die...

Ram: Let me go Rajiv...you dont know this man...Just let me go...i ll not leave him today...

Rajiv: Stop it Ram, he is my father...

The last words stung in Ram's ears...he left Ajit aand looked at Rajiv...Rajiv immediately went to Ajit...papa...are you all right...?

Ram still could not believe what he had heard..Rajiv was Ajit's son...Rajiv Dutta...Ajit Dutta...oh god it clicked now and all along Rajiv must have known about Ram...Ram looked with hatred towards Rajiv...By this time both Nikhil and Aditya had reached there. 

Aditya quickly grasped the situation...Ram, lets go back Ram, we dont want any disciplinary action against you. Aditya literally dragged Ram out of there. As Ram was going back...he was stopped by one person...

Sir, sir...do you want to tell us anything about your half brother...

Ram agitated: I have no half brother, who told you this. 

Mr. Dutta sir, Mr Rajiv...

Ram again held the reporter by his neck...I dare you if this news comes in print, i ll make sure this would be your last day on earth...

Aditya intervened...Ram let go off him...the news wont come anywhere, i assure you. 

Aditya: What are you doing Ram? Control yourself...

Ram: Control...did you see what he did? He knew all along about this and he never told me... And that scoundrel, the cheek of the man to touch me, how dare he...

Aditya: Ram you need to calm down...I am sure we can solve this with Rajiv...just talk to him once he might have his reasons...

Ram: I am not interested in any reasons Adi...i dont want to see his face again...

A loud knock snapped Ram out of his thoughts...

Ram: I said leave me alone Adi

Nikhil: Hey its me Ram

Ram: Nik, i need some time off..would you please

Nikhil: Its ok Ram i understand that. Just wanted to tell you that tomorrow is the officer's ball night. Col Singh has put up the notice and it would be announced at the dinner too. 

Ram: I am not interested Nik not with that scoundrel around...

Nikhil: Ram, leave him...come for us...

Ram: Let it be Nik, just leave me alone...

Nikhil: As you wish rm, i can undrstand, you wouldn't want to see Rajiv and Priya dancing together right? 

Ram: Rajiv and Priya? 

Nikhil: Seems likely na, the way they behaved today, looks like they know each other really well..

Ram: They can do whatever they want Nik, for all i care. 

Nikhil shrugged his shoulders and left...

Ram took out the photo from the frame and tore it to pieces...I swaer Priya, you would never be a part of my life...never ever!!!! 

To be Continued 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbkrishnalasaranyakanchanbalhsdfanblab4scarlet19470namrata_mantraasheema_sharmabalhfan4eversoapsickic_2000love4rayajatrePinkjaliPunyaSkaparikh1lalmadhuzeenathsheikh8jayasree.raosaniya9919azk92_CandyCream_chitlonerSakshi_Deewaniviny_queen-Srishty-leena04jineejiggsdesi_baby07Mani-RKsushfizaluvsakshi

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
thnx.rajiv and priya.r they couple.
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Ball night...Tongue waiting waiting waiting...to know about this Rajiv...Angry Feeling bad for Ram.Cry
Thank you so much Neha for quick updates.
kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Ohh noo.. Ram sweared that Priya wont b a part of his life... Plzz clear the misunderstanding now... Plzz continue soon... It was a great and a superb updaye...
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
k nw i am really feeling bad for ramCryCry
plz clear this MU's 
can we hav a cosy dance betwwen raya in the partyEmbarrassed

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 25 August 2012 at 7:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4ever

-evan- Goldie
-evan-