Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
they r dancing together haye @ ram is about to kiss her๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting for next udpate neha

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i knw m late.. as usual... thats y didnt edit da prev post... omg... Priya in one off shoulder dress... i can imagine how drop dress gorgeous she would look... n man u hv taken away my heart away... wht hv u done??? the dance section was out of the world... dil garden garde hogaya... but yaar yeh kya... again u hv stopped at such a climax... uuufff... meri dhadkan ruk gayi hai...update... plzzz continue soon...  love u
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

i knw m late.. as usual... thats y didnt edit da prev post... omg... Priya in one off shoulder dress... i can imagine how drop dress gorgeous she would look... n man u hv taken away my heart away... wht hv u done??? the dance section was out of the world... dil garden garde hogaya... but yaar yeh kya... again u hv stopped at such a climax... uuufff... meri dhadkan ruk gayi hai...update... plzzz continue soon...  love u

Thank you so much Anu for the lovely comments...tumhare comments bhi out of the world hai...thodi der ruko update hi kar rahi hun...:-) 
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recap---Ram looked at Priya...she felt so delicate and petite in his arms, he held her tight. Priya liked the secured arm around her. She knew Ram had held her too tight but his eyes said it all...It felt nice to be in his arms...Ram and Priya swayed to the song their bodies in perfect rhythm ...surprising even themselves, it was as if they were dancing to a choreographed number, they were so at ease with each other...their hands entwined firmly...Unknowingly their bodies too inched closer...Ram pulled her more and  more towards him...Priya losing complete control of herself found her within close range of Ram. He had a magnetic pull towards her...something which she could not resist...Ram moved his head forward a little...he was in proximity with her luscious lips which were inviting, the surrounding and the dimmed light providing the perfect setting for them. Priya sensed what was about to happen next and closed her eyes in anticipation...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram felt his heartbeat rise as his lips inched forward. His feelings had completely taken over his senses, he saw only Priya in front of him, the entire room blurred into oblivion. He felt there were just two people on earth, like Adam and Eve, just them and no one else and perhaps their intimacy was the forbidden fruit. Priya's hand moved from his shoulder to the back of his head, his curly unruly mop of hair happily tangled themselves in her fingers..That was the cue that Ram needed he moved further to find Priya's lips halfway. He gently placed his lips on her...it was more of a peck than a kiss but it was enough to send their bodies trembling..He held on more firmly to Priya to support her...Suddenly the song stopped and Ram broke the kiss as abruptly as he had started it. He took a few steps back to find Priya's eyes still closed, still lost in that kiss. It took a while for Priya to be aware of the situation. She opened her eyes...Ram was still there but something had changed, like something had snapped within him. 

Ram untangled his fingers from her and let go of her. Priya just could not comprehend what had happened, they had just kissed and why was Ram behaving this way? 

Ram: I need to drink something ... he addressed Priya..and he left, just like that without a backward glance...

Priya stood there all by herself, what was his problem, one minute he is all affectionate and loving and the next moment he is distant...

May i have the pleasure of dancing with you? 

Priya turned around to find Nikhil...

Priya: Sorry Nikhil, I am just not up to it...maybe next time? 

Nikhil: Please Priya, its such a lovely setting and i promise i wont step on your shoes...

Priya: That's so sweet of you Nikhil...but seriously i am not feeling too good, please dont mind..

Nikhil: One dance Priya, you ' ll feel good...

Rajiv: When a lady says no, she means no Nikhil...Let her be

Nikhil: I was just asking Rajiv, i never meant to force. 

Rajiv: Still i think she said no...and that is the answer

Nikhil shrugged his shoulders, whatever...and moved away...

Priya: Thanks Rajiv...

Rajiv: No worries...What happened Princess..why are you looking so upset...

Priya: Nothing Rajiv, just not feeling well...

Rajiv looked at Priya, he had known her long enough to be able to understand when she is saying the truth...

Rajiv: You need something to drink? Should i get you something? 

Priya: Yaa, i think orange juice would do fine...

Rajiv: I ll just get it...

Meanwhile Ram was taking a stroll outside the ball room. He ran his hand through his hair...What was he doing, rather what had he done...he should have been more in control of his feelings, but wait a minute, what feelings, surely there were no feelings involved here. It just happened...in the heat of the moment maybe..or maybe he ...Ram went to the water tank stored nearby and splashed water on his face...no...no feelings...no feelings he kept saying to himself...

Aditya was searching for Ram when he saw Priya standing all alone...He went towards her

Aditya: Hey did you see Ram? 

Priya nodded her head...One look at Priya and even a blind person could understand that something was wrong..Aditya decided to prod a bit...
Aditya: Priya, whats wrong? 

Priya gave a pained look to Aditya. She knew she could not tell all this to Aditya, she hardly knew him. Nothing Aditya, i am just feeling a little off...

Before Aditya could reply Rajiv came in with the juice...

Rajiv and Aditya looked at each other...Rajiv knew Aditya would not do anything that Ram did not want him to do. Although they were no longer friends there was no animosity between them. But Ram prevented any of them to break the ice...

Aditya: I ll see if i can find Ram...

Col Singh: Capt Sinha, we need you here for a moment please. 

Aditya nodded and went towards Col Singh...

Rajiv handed the juice to Priya...Priya took a little sip, her eyes were all over the room, searching for the one man she had lost her heart too and perhaps a lot more. She failed to understand his behaviour. They hadn't spoken properly since yesterday and Ram did not ask her out on his own, Aditya did it for him. But she knew that what happened some moments ago was not out of the blue. It wasn't just a casual kiss, even though it lasted for a brief moment it was oozing passion all along. Then why??? She had so many questions but no answers..and the man himself was missing. Did she do anything wrong? 

Rajiv: You thinking about Ram right? 

Priya's train of thoughts was derailed by Rajiv's question..She feigned ignorance...Sorry, i did not get you...

Rajiv let out a laugh. Its ok Priya, its perfectly fine if you dont want to share, just to let you know he is a gem of a person...

Priya looked at Rajiv, he had known her long enough, she had relied on his advice a number of times...and now why , why could she not tell him what had happened? Why could she not share the turmoil that was raging inside her, tearing her to pieces. 

Priya blinked as a small tear forced itself out of the corner of her eye...I dont know Rajiv, i am at a loss to understand anything...I ...Priya found it difficult to speak further...she was on a verge of breaking down...

Rajiv put his hand around her shoulder's. Priya...let me take you to your room...please Priya...

Outside Ram was looking at the stars...Papa, why does life have to be so complicated...Why  can't i lead a simple life, i joined army in the hope that this life would suit me. I loved being the recluse with fewer people around me. I had made genuine friends, friends who were not attracted by the benefits of my stature but attracted towards me as a person...why papa...why does this happen to me...

Don't shed your tears over her Ram...

Ram looked back...Nikhil approached him

Ram: Whom are you talking about? 

Nikhil: Priya, who else? Now please don't pretend Ram, its written all over your face...Sorry to be the one telling you this but she is probably seeing Rajiv...

Ram: Did she tell you that? 

Nikhil: No, why would she tell me that, but just saw Rajiv and her leaving together from the ball...

Ram offered no response to this. Nikhil too just stood there with Ram...Silence engulfing them...

Nikhil looked at his watch...I ll leave now Ram, its late...Ram nodded...

After Nikhil left...Ram too walked off...Ram was still thinking about what had happened. Why did Priya give in to him if she was with Rajiv? Why was he not able to pull himself back? What made him forget everything when she was around? Rajiv and Priya...what was happening between them..? The most important question, if he was clear that no one associated with Rajiv would be a part of his life why was he making an exception for Priya? Is Priya the type of girl to go around flirting with anybody and everybody? He had to admit that she was beautiful, Priya was the cynosure of everyone's eyes today, even Col Singh had complimented her...Was she trying to get everybody's attention? Ram put both his hands over his ears...his head was buzzing with questions and he wanted answers...and he wanted them right now...Determined to end his misery Ram walked towards Priya's room...He was about to enter the main courtyard leading to her room when her door opened and out stepped Rajiv...Priya stepped out too...From that distance he could only make out their figures...Ram could not hear what they were talking

Rajiv: Speak to him once Priya, i am sure everything will be sorted out...Priya nodded her head..she had felt a lot better after pouring her heart out to Rajiv...Rajiv smiled at Priya and put his hand on her head as to reassure her..Priya closed the door and Rajiv walked on...

At a certain distance...Rajiv took out something from his pocket. Ram hid himself behind the tree...Rajiv took out what seemed like a photograph...I promise you princess, things would be alright soon. Don't worry...Love you loads...and he kissed the photo...

Ram he looked at his watch...1: 00 am it read...Ram gave half a chuckle to himself...he did not need any answers anymore...All his answers were standing right there in front of his eyes...

Making sure that Rajiv had not seen him Ram quietly slipped out and headed towards his room

To be continued...
viny_queen thumbnail

i really feel sorry 4 priya
MU UFF RAM UFF YAAR SAMJHO y she give in if she is with rajiv
update  tha
and one thing more  i  think nikil is the raeson of MU between rajiv and ram
to u 4m my side
Edited by viny_queen - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when vl this mu get clear ...

great job waiting for next...
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think der is a dark past of ram.
Rajiv n priya are friends?
So now ram vil think dat priya loves rajiv so he may back off.plz clear these mu's in da next update atleast.
coolabb thumbnail
Awesome Neha! Just read last 2 parts in one go..
I am getting so frustrated with Ram!! I wish he would just outright ask Priya about Rajiv instead of jumping to conclusions!!! Uff!
Not surprised though...men are like that...I know mine is... Lol. Less on communication more on coming to final judgements!!
U catch that trait bang on, Neha in your story.

๐Ÿ‘
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
clear the mu yar ram thinks that priya is seeing rajiv oh god yeh ram itna sochta q hai๐Ÿ˜†
next part mu dur kr dena ram@ priya ki 
or ram @ rajiv ki bhi๐Ÿ˜†
continue ASP๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg... Haaayyyeee Ni senorita... Mujhe toh Sab Kuch Bhula Diya.. * Ram felt his heartbeat rise as his lips
inched forward. His feelings had
completely taken over his senses, he
saw only Priya in front of him, the
entire room blurred into oblivion. He
felt there were just two people on
earth, like Adam and Eve, just them
and no one else and perhaps their
intimacy was the forbidden fruit.
Priya's hand moved from his
shoulder to the back of his head, his
curly unruly mop of hair happily
tangled themselves in her fingers..That
was the cue that Ram needed he
moved further to find Priya's lips
halfway. He gently placed his lips on
her...it was more of a peck than a kiss
but it was enough to send their
bodies trembling..He held on more
firmly to Priya to support
her...*
i jst loved dis part... hehe.. pta h maine 4 tyms padha...:-P So butifully written yaar... M surprised agn...<3 N hey ye golu hmesha golu hi Kyu rhta h...:O huhhh hmesha final conclusion pe phuch jata h...Duffer.../-( But Hey... Tnkuuu So much for updating dis.. u r truly a swthrt... <3 Love you Senorita... Ummmaahhh.. N a biggg Jaaadu ki Jhaaapi...*Hugggiiieee*