Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 21)

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaparikh1

Superbbb update... Needed the update badly after watching the current epi... That eas grt nite out in the jungle... Nice discussion btwn RAYA... Just loved it... And i think Adi caught them... Thanks for the update and PM...

Thanks for liking it :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaparikh1

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

wow...ram is revisiting his old memories...good...
raya n eyelock...superb !!
continue soon

Thanks so much
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Wow Neha so romantic, love it.. Raya eye-lock, so beautiful, looks like Adi took a pic? Amazing, please update sooon,can't wait for the next one, eagerly waiting,Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Hey thanks so much, will update soonest :-)
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Originally posted by ChitaRK

Ohh tteri! Kisi ne photo liya. Captain Ram toh Priya ke laton ko suljha rahe hai.

Photo ka raaz jald hi khul jayega :-)
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Originally posted by viny_queen

i love the story yaar Big smileraya lost in jangle Embarrassed  hope u coun soon

Thanks Viny
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
awesome...fab neha di... loved the new Priya here who lives the life & go with flow of life... & i m sure she will soon gona make Ram like this too... loved the end they have already atractted to each other... now waiting to see what happens next... do update next soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya...i am so sorry for the delay yaar...
This one is especially for you...Do read and let me know how it has turned out...

Recap: Ram stirred a little as he became conscious of the Jungle sounds. He slowly opened his eyes...He tried to stretch his arms when he realized that Priya was still sleeping on his arm...He was leaning close to Priya to take out his hand but the movement awakened Priya...She looked at Ram inches away from her. Priya and Ram moved up the same time neither of them breaking eye contact. Ram kept on looking at her, even in her dishevelled appearance she looked beautiful, absolutely in tandem with the landscape around them...Simple beautiful...One strand of hair played across Priya's face, instinctively Ram's hand moved forward and he gently placed the erring lock firmly behind her ears...Ram and Priya were both lost in that moment when they heard a clicking sound...

Gotchaaa!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Startled by the sound both Ram and Priya looked up to see a beaming Mahesh flashing his camera at them. Both got up in haste...

Ram: We got lost...

Mahesh: That was quite evident...

Ram: What?

Mahesh: It was very evident that you were Lost, Mahesh emphasised on the word Lost. 

Ram looked away while Priya chose to ignore the comment. She tied her hair, picked up her bag and tried to appear as normal as possible. What had happened just now? She could feel the goosebumps on her body, the moment that they had just shared was something very special. Knowingly or unknowingly, that one moment had entwined them in its memory for ever. No one could ever take it away from them. Priya giggled to herself, she was referring to herself and Ram as them. What had gone into her head. She saw the empty biscuit packet lying nearby. She guessed Ram must have eaten it in the night.

Ram on the other hand was thinking about what would have happened if Mahesh had not interrupted them and why had he touched her that way. He felt as if his entire being was not in his control, his hand again itching to touch the velvety locks, to gaze into those eyes again. The photo, he thought, he had to get a copy of it from Mahesh...yes, he wanted it and he wanted it badly...

Ram and Priya turned as they heard lots of footsteps approaching them.

Mahesh: Over here ...both are over here...Mahesh  yelled 

In a jiffy around 15 soldiers arrived at the scene. 

Nikhil stepped ahead. Ram.. Priya are you alright? 

Ram: Yaa, Nik no need to worry...just got a little lost. My fault totally, i took the wrong turn. 

Nikhil: Alright, sorry we could not reach to you yesterday, Mahesh did contact us, but it was way too dark for us to search. We were camping in the village itself, we started off first thing in the morning.  Are you guys hungry or thirsty? We have food with us.

Priya: Thanks, Nikhil, i have eaten...but you need to ask Captain Ram he might be hungry..you see i ate the biscuits but you soldiers dont eat biscuits right...so 

Ram: No...i mean i am not hungry...i mean not now i ll eat at the mess. Lets get out of here first...

Ram looked at Priya, he understood she knew about the biscuits.  

Ram: By the way Nikhil, why did 15 guys come to search for me, i mean 2-3 would have been enough, infact even you could have searched for me. 

Nikhil: Well Ram, actually if it was just you the search party would have been less, but since Priya and her crew are with us, they are our responsibility, besides Col Singh did not want to leave any stone unturned and before i forget we have a surprise waiting for you at the camp.

Ram: Surprise...what surprise...

Nikhil: Ram, its a surprise...just get to the base camp...I bet you wont think it to be a pleasant one Nikhil muttered under his breath...

All of them reached the jeeps. While the other unit got into the 2 jeeps, Ram, Nikhil and Mahesh were left. 

Ram was thinking of a way to get to sit near Priya, He knew Priya would definitely sit at the back. Suddenly an idea hit Ram...He held his leg and acted as if in pain...aaahhh

Nikhil: Hey, what's wrong Ram, are you alright? 

Ram: Dont know yaar, just get a feeling i might have pulled a muscle. Lets get to the base camp...saying this Ram tried to sit next to the driver...

Nikhil: Ram, dont sit there, you know with your height, the leg might hurt more. It needs some space, hop on the back, you ll get ample leg room. 

Ram did a little dance in his heart...he was so proud of his plan...He promptly sat on the backseat ...waiting for Priya to climb up too. 

Priya: Nikhil, if you dont mind can i sit in the front? I am very fascinated by jeeps and wanted to sit on on for the longest time and what more thrill than to sit in the front...

Ram's face fell at that...plz refuse Nikhil...plz plz plz Ram prayed with all his heart...

Nikhil: Afcourse Priya, you can sit in the front... ill sit with Ram and Mahesh . 

Priya thanked Nikhil and promptly sat down on the front seat...

They started their journey back... With a heavy heart Ram put on a smile and closed his eyes. The images from the night before floated before his eyes.  He could see Priya laughing, Priya offering him water, Priya questioning him, Priya taunting him and then the most beautiful image of it all...the morning when they were close. Whoa those eyes...serene and beautiful...he wish he could look into them forever...

Mahesh: Priya...you look very fresh today...whats the matter? 

Priya looked sideways at Mahesh..Ram, though he had heard the question chose not to open his eyes...

Priya: It must be the climate Mahesh, unpolluted and pristine...

Mahesh: Hmnnn...you are right, unpolluted climate, pristine surroundings, beautiful landscape, you know my camera has had a field day. This is a photographer's delight...

Nikhil: I am sure you must have taken some amazing photos with that hi tech camera of yours, do we get to see what you have captured...

NO...both Ram and Priya shouted in unison...

Nikhil looked in surprise at both of them...

Priya was the first to recover...I meant that we cant show you any raw footage, it will have to be edited for the program and then maybe i can show you...

Nikhil: Ohh ok...Ram, what happened to you? 

Ram: Me..what me? 

Nikhil: Why did you shout No? 

Ram hesitated: I was about to explain the same thing as her. You know their work is very much like us, cant disclose all to the public...

Nikhil though unconvinced with the answer still nodded his head.  

Ram closed his eyes again, he had to find a way of getting that photograph...They reached the camp..

Everyone got down.  . . 

Priya's crew had been eagerly waiting for her return. They all crowded around her and Mahesh...Ram was watching Priya from a distance...he kept looking at her hoping to catch her eye. He wanted to have a word with her... Priya did glance at Ram and knew in her heart that he wanted to speak, they hadn't spoken directly to each other since the morning. Priya tapped her head lightly, again and again she was dwelling on the morning scene. Somehow it had become difficult to break away from it. 

By now Ram was desperate to reach her, to talk to her. Seeing no other way Ram started to walk off in her direction...

Hello Princess...

The familiarity of the voice made Priya turn in its direction, her face immediately broke into a huge smile...She ran in the direction of the voice. Two strong pair of hands lifted Priya off the ground...within moments Priya was locked in a tight embrace...

Ram looked stunned at the scene unfolding before his eyes...That's the surprise i was talking about Ram, he has been posted here and will be joining immediately...Nikhil informed Ram...

Ram stepped back a few steps but his eyes stood transfixed on the duo...What luck he thought, Priya in the arms of Rajiv Dutta...the one person who he never got along in the army, the one who had years ago stabbed him in the back, the one whose mere name brought about a turmoil in his heart, the one person who he could never stand.

To be continued...

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbkrishnalabalhsdfannamrata_mantraTrieshfan_fiction123ic_2000parulkhare13soapsicklove4rayaSonakshi-grpasheema_sharmabalhfan4everPinkjaliPunyaSjatrekaparikh1lalmadhuzeenathsheikh8name2saakshiSiacutiesaniya9919sss283fanrayajayasree.raochitlonerviny_queenSakshi_Deewanijineejiggs-Srishty-leena04desi_baby07luvsakshi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
oh my god... ram is in love with her... awwiiieee... he wanted to sit beside her that was da cutest... huh! new twist..?? plz unfold soon... love u for this yaar... eagerly waiting for the next.. muuuaahhh

Edited by Anamika163 - 24 August 2012 at 4:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyelove4raya

Go to top