Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 18)

luvsakshi IF-Sizzlerz
luvsakshi
luvsakshi

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Wah wah that was great ..they lost their way ...

ohh i sooo wanted to see their feelings yaar ...so lovely
thank you very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ram was soo sure that they wont get lostLOLLOL
sounds super fun...
continue asap

noddiye

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey Neha... awesome updates yaar... 1st of all m really sorry for being late... u knw Eid is knocking so a bit busy with preps... thnx a lot yaar... Hug read da last 2 updates... they r so refreshing... n thnx for the pms... waiting for the next yaar

noddiye

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome noddiya... the way Ram's ego hahah i can say soldairs never aacepts when they mistake [/Lol] so gud loved it completly as Priya handling situation very well awesome do the next update soon waiting for next...

noddiye

balhfan4ever Senior Member
balhfan4ever
balhfan4ever

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Super like the update! Ram might come around seeing Priya's charms ...now they are lost in the jungle in the dark...I hope something romantic happens ( abh kiya kaare..yeh dil maange more)...pls update soon
fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Neha, please update soon, waiting , waiting, waiting..Day Dreaming
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Recap: Ram stopped right there. Ahead of him there was a deep valley in pitch darkness. Ram turned around...

Ram: I think we have missed a turn, lets go back...

Priya: There was no turn 

Ram: There was, i am very sure...

Priya: Do you think we have ...

Ram: I have marked the trees so i know which way we came. 

Priya: Great and what have you marked them with? 

Ram: With this pencil, i had only this. 

Priya: Pencil, do you know the size of the tree and in this darkness how are we supposed to find your mark. 

Ram: Relax...soldiers never get lost...We will be on the right way in a jiffy. Just follow me.

They continued walking for another half an hour or so. 

Near a tree Ram stood still...

Priya came near him, why are you standing here? Did we get anything? 

Ram turned around to face Priya: Err...i think we are lost!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya looked at Ram: You are sure about it? 

Ram: Whats question is that? WE ARE LOST...SURE CONFIDENT...LOCK KAR DIYA JAAY

Priya just turned around and sat on a rock...I just wanted to make sure that u are admitting we are lost...

Ram: What will that accomplish? 

Priya: So that i can sit down in peace and rest...

Ram: We are lost, in middle of jungle, where there would be no network, pitch darkness, nothing to eat, no water, do you get the enormity of it? 

Priya: Wow, happy realization...

Ram looked at Priya the next moment he was seated across her..

Priya took out a bottle of water from her bag and offered it to Ram. 

Ram took the bottle from her and sipped some. Ram relaxed a bit...Look i am sorry, i over reacted...

Priya: Its completely ok

Ram: You know what you are not that...

Priya: What do you mean by i am not that?

Ram: Umnn..you know like ...you are totally different

Priya: I am not getting anything what you are trying to say..Be a little more specific...

Ram scratched his head...I mean you are not like a woman...

Priya spilled the water she was swallowing. Excuse me? 

Ram: No...no...dont get me wrong i mean you know how you women are, i mean you freak out even if a little bit of your nail chips off and here we are in the middle of nowhere and i am panicking but look at you..you are cool as if you get lost all the time.

Priya threw her head back and laughed..Ram looked at her... she looked so good when she smiled..He found that the corners of his mouth were drawn into a sly smile as well. He could not remember the last time he had laughed with his heart. Perhaps the earlier days when his family was there...

Priya stopped laughing and looked at Ram: Sorry...the way you described was so funny i couldn't stop laughing. 

Ram: Tell me you are not afraid? 

Priya: Afraid of what? 

Ram: This thing, i mean we are seriously lost. And you are way calmer about it. You haven't even said that its my fault.

Priya: Its a simple thing that i follow my entire life...I never cry over spilt milk. Whatever the situation, its better to accept it rather than rant and rave about it and unnecessarily add to our worries. 

Ram: Still..not many have this approach...

Priya: I am different, aint i? 

Ram: I guess so...

Priya: But you seem to know women really well...Chipped nails huh? 

Ram: No...not like that..Actually my...Ram stopped midway...Some one i know used to do that so i remembered. 

Priya: So Captain, whats the next plan? 

Ram: I guess its too risky moving around here, so we wait here and start at the first break of dawn. Or if we are lucky we would be found out soon. 

Priya: Wow...you know what had we been in the city now, it would have been breaking news...Reporter lost in the Jungle along with a Captain of the Indian army...

Ram: Are you always like this? 

Priya: Always like this means? Its good or bad? 

Ram: Do you always answer questions with questions? 

Priya: Yaa sort of...

Priya stretched her arms and removed a biscuit packet from her bag and offered it to Ram..

Ram: I dont eat biscuits...

Priya: Ohh Sorry, so what can i order for you?

Ram: Very Funny...

Priya: Eat it we dont know hom much time we would be stuck here...

Ram: Please soldiers dont eat stuff like these and we will be out in a jiffy, the moment my regiment knows we are here, they would send a search party...and 

Priya: Alright i got it, soldiers dont eat biscuits, they dont get lost too. I cant sleep on an empty stomach...

Ram: What? You mean you will sleep?

Priya: Oh i forgot to mention, i am a mere civilian, i sleep at night. What do soldiers do? 

Ram irritatingly...I meant that how can you sleep in this circumstances? We are lost Madam...

Priya: FYI, thats stale news...and what do you mean by how can you sleep, its not like we are held hostages or something? We can sleep...

Ram: Yeah right...and who would take you hostage, instead the abductors will pay money to release you...Ram muttered under his breath and chuckled...

Priya: Did you say something? 

Ram: No...nothing...

Priya put her bag beneath her head and lied down...Soon enough she was asleep...

Ram touched his inner pocket, the weapon was still there safe and sound. He felt assured...He looked at Priya who seemed deep in sleep. Ram kept on looking at her for sometime. He was surprised at himself, he had spoken to her, having conversations with her with no hesitation at all. How long did he know her, barely a few hours and he already felt he could speak to her, talk about anything, he almost told her about his mother. When was the last time he had spoken about his mother, perhaps never. Not even to Adi, although he knew about Ram's past still. Then why did he feel like speaking to Priya. Why was she forcing him to visit those memories that were tucked away deep within him, the memories that were locked even to him...He looked away...this break was doing too much, he should resume duties at the earliest. 

In sometime Ram felt his stomach grumble. True he could go without food or minimum food for days. But this medication was making it difficult for him. He looked on to Priya's side, the biscuit packet was still there. Without another thought Ram moved towards Priya...He sat down besides her and devoured the biscuits. He was trying to get the water bottle out of the bag without disturbing Priya. In doing so the bag slipped from its position and to prevent Priya's head from hitting the ground he quickly put his arm. Unknowingly Priya rested her head on his arm. For a moment Ram could not quite comprehend what to do next. He tried to remove his hand slowly but Priya had her head firmly placed. Fearing that any movement might wake up Priya, Ram let his hand be in that position. 

In about 10 minutes, Ram's body started aching as he was in a weird position neither sitting nor sleeping. Unable to bear the pain anymore Ram lied down next to Priya. Within minutes he too was asleep...

In the morning...

Ram stirred a little as he became conscious of the Jungle sounds. He slowly opened his eyes...He tried to stretch his arms when he realized that Priya was still sleeping on his arm...He was leaning close to Priya to take out his hand but the movement awakened Priya...She looked at Ram inches away from her. Priya and Ram moved up the same time neither of them breaking eye contact. Ram kept on looking at her, even in her dishevelled appearance she looked beautiful, absolutely in tandem with the landscape around them...Simple beautiful...One strand of hair played across Priya's face, instinctively Ram's hand moved forward and he gently placed the erring lock firmly behind her ears...Ram and Priya were both lost in that moment when they heard a clicking sound...

Gotchaaa!!!

To be continued

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnalasaranyakanchanTrieshscarlet19470ShwetaVaidyafan_fiction123ic_2000soapsickSonakshi-grpbalhfan4everPinkjaliPunyaSkaramsekhonjatreBirdy91kaparikh1snehasyalalmadhuzeenathsheikh8sss283fanraya_CandyCream_saniya9919Siacutiejayasree.raochitlonerSakshi_Deewaniviny_queen-Srishty-desi_baby07jineejiggsleena04

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
me 1stDancing wow...!! brilliant update yaar.. loved Priya's attitude to the trouble management thing... aawww Ram is falling for her... that is so cute...Day Dreaming update soon dear.. thnx for the PMHug

Edited by Anamika163 - 23 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyechitloner

Go to top