Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 13)

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Wow, Neha what meeting, Ram at Priya's feetClap LOLyou are really amazing, you should seriously consider script writing, it really feels like a real drama. Superb.Please update soon, can't wait for the next partDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyesss283

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
update ??????????????TongueTongue

noddiyesss283

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Waiting waiting waiting Tongue

noddiyejineejiggs

smileyz Newbie
smileyz
smileyz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
She is not well guys, she said she will update at the earliest!!!

Neha- Hope you get well soon!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiyesss283chitloner

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Nice way of introducing RaYa. He at her feet. Nice story Neha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noddiye

Sonakshi-grp Senior Member
Sonakshi-grp
Sonakshi-grp

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
GOOD ONE...EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.

noddiyechitloner

noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Recap: Are you alright? 

Ram looked at the source of the voice. From ground level he could see two beautiful pair of feet adorned with a sleek pair of footwear displaying a vibrancy of colours. Since joining the army his eyes had been devoid of such colours. He looked up to see the person with the beautiful feet...

Ahem Ahem...What's this Captain, till yesterday you were refusing to be interviewed and what do i see now, you have literally falling on her feet? 

Both Ram and Priya looked at a smiling Aditya..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aditya extended his hand...Ram thought that it was meant for him, he tried to reach out to the hand...

Aditya: Hii,  Captian Doctor Aditya Sinha

Priya was unsure as what to do but since she did not want to be rude she shook his hand, Priya Sharma..I am from

Aditya: Which fool doesnt recognize this beautiful face? 

Priya: Thanks ...is he alright? Priya pointed towards Ram who was still sprawled on the ground.

Aditya: Ohh him? Don't worry...he loves nature and he was into farming before so at any opportunity he likes to go back to his roots...

Ram gave a disgusted look to Aditya, only he could cook up such stories. He propped his hands and got up...

Hii, I am Priya Sharma...Priya extended her hand

For the first time Ram looked at Priya and the sight did not disappoint him. She had black doe like eyes blinking every second and a well structured nose placed in perfect alignment with the face. Hair neatly tucked into a high pony tail, she wore absolutely no make up but exuded radiance. Placed at around 5 feet 4 inches she had slim body structure. A black jeans and a sequined pastel shade kurti completed the perfect look and not to forget those beautiful pair of feet..

It took a moment for Ram to realize that Priya was waiting with her hand drawn forward...

Ram very carefully shook her hand barely touching and withdrawing it in a split second...

Aditya: That is Captain Ram Kapoor...

Ram looked down sheepishly, he had forgotten the basics of a formal meeting. 

Priya: Nice to meet you both, could you' ll please direct me to Colonel Vardhaman Singh?

Aditya: Yaa sure...I have to drop off these medicine supplies...Captain could you please ??

Ram nodded his head. 

Aditya: Bye, see you around. 

Priya: Bye Doctor..

Ram led Priya in the direction of Col Singh's office...

All the while Ram was getting stares from everyone. People deliberately asking him about his health. Ram noticed that though the questions were pointed at him all eyes were on Priya.. He was silent for the whole while. They reached in front of Colonel Singh's office..

Ram: There you go..that's the office..

Priya: Thanks so much Captain..

Ram just nodded his head and walked off...

Strange guy, Priya thought...

Priya entered Col Singh's office..

Col Singh: There you are, trust that you had no difficulty reaching here? 

Priya: No sir, nothing at all. Thank you so much for having us here..

Col Singh: Well, i am not much in favour of all these but you seem genuine and plus you have the Army general's backing. Just ensure one thing that your project will in no way disrupt my regime. My men are not to be distracted from their duties, its always country first for them..

Priya: Dont worry Sir, we will make sure that nothing of that sort happens. 

Col Singh: Good, ill assign someone to you. He will show you where you would be staying and will look after all your requirements. Can you wait outside please?

Priya: Sure

Priya went out of the room and sat with her crew. 

Mahesh: Priya, do we really need to do this? I mean cant we cover some other story? 

Priya: Mahesh we are going ahead with it, we have had enough discussions on this. 

Mahesh: But what will we do, look around here, nothing to do. We would be bored.. We are not allowed to use our phones either. No Laptops nothing...What do we do for a whole week? 

Priya: We are in a military camp for God's sake, what do you want disco and parties every night? 

Mahesh: Can that be arranged? 

Priya rolled her eyes: You are impossible...She knew Mahesh was edgy and unpredictable but he was the best cameraman. 

Mahesh took out a cigarette from his pocket, he was about to lit it when 

Smoking is not allowed here...

Ram approached them. He addressed Mahesh. Smoking is not allowed, you can smoke outside the premises. 

Mahesh put out the cigarette from his mouth and put it back in. 

Ram: You will need to go through the security check and then i shall show you your accommodation. 

Priya along with her crew followed Ram. They went through the security process and waited for Ram. 

Ram lead them to their rooms. 

4 rooms have been assigned to you. 3 would be shared by you all and one room for Ms Sharma. Here are the keys. If you need anything just let me know, i ll be around, or leave a message at the mess office. Hope i am clear? 

Mahesh: absolutely...

Ram left them but glanced at Priya once. Aditya was right she was beautiful much more than she appeared on TV that day. What destiny? Of all people he had been assigned to look after them. He cursed Aditya for  the momentary break he was given. Had it not been for him, he would have been out on the field...

Mahesh: What attitude...Dont tell me you want to interview this guy? with the looks of it, it sees we will be here forever to get 2 words out of his mouth...

Priya: he is the hero of the last operation Mahesh and we dont have any choice..He is the one that we have to interview...lets give the guy some time, i am sure within time we will be able to break the ice...

Mahesh: Wishful thinking Priya...this is the ice berg that broke titanic...we are going to have tough times ahead. any ways let me know when do we start?

Priya: Not so soon, i guess we have to take complete rest for a few hours to get used to this altitude. I dont want any of us to be sick. Lets take rest and decide in the evening how to go about it.

Mahesh: Sounds good...i hope they give us good food.. I am starved...

Priya: Food would be served in the mess...see you at Lunch...

Mahesh: See you soon

The crew left for their respective rooms. Priya entered her room...not bad she thought...She immediately pulled out her camera and put it on charging...

In some time every one gathered for Lunch...

In the Mess all eyes were on Priya, everyone was trying to speak to her all at once...

Silence please...silence...Aditya's voice boomed through...

Boys boys...every one would get a chance to meet Ms Sharma and be on TV. I am putting in a special request for a fun evening this week...

This announcement was greeted by loud cheers from the crowd...

Now may i request everyone to be seated and have lunch and allow Ms Sharma to have lunch too, she should be fit and fine to interview us, right?

The crowd dispersed immediately..

Priya came near Aditya...Thanks so much...It was getting difficult to manage them. 

Aditya: You are welcome my dear...

Priya laughed...

Aditya: Now since i have rescued the damsel in distress, can she have lunch with me?

Priya: My pleasure..

Aditya: Alright then..after you...

Aditya, Priya and Mahesh sat down...In no time Nikhil, Parakram and Ram joined them...

Nikhil: Adi, what do i hear we are having a special evening?

Aditya: Yaa, i thought we should ask Col Singh about it...we havent really had it...atleast i havent since i joined here...

Ram: You have joined barely 2 months ago

Aditya: So does that disqualify me?

Ram: Whatever...

Priya: Are you against such things...

Ram stared hard at Priya..he opened his mouth to reply but Aditya cut him off...

Aditya: He is against a lot of things...but he just says it to create interest about himself..otherwise no one gives as much as a second glance at him...Nikhil, Parakram and Mahesh laughed at it...

Priya looked at Ram..He had a handsome face, roughed out due to the army life. He was tall at 6 feet and had a muscular chiseled body. With a light stubble he looked every bit like a army man and more so handsome in the baggy green uniform...But his best feature were the eyes... intense and brooding...talking much more than his lips ever could...

Aditya snapped in front of Priya: Madam...

Priya: Sorry..i was thinking something...

Ram looked at Aditya.. I dont need to create any interest. Its they who have come to us and want to interview...What work do they have...yes 15th August is coming so remember the soldiers, what better way to grab eyes balls than to showcase the army. People will see how we live, how we struggle for an hour or so, then go back to their respective lives and enjoy...What difference will it make...we fight, we take bullets, we die...does it really make a difference?

Priya: But...

Ram raised his hand...I ll meet you boys at colonel Singh's office at 1500 hrs. Ram walked off...

A stunned silence followed Ram's outburst...

Aditya: I apologize on his behalf...he is just a litle frutrated at the moment since he is holed up in the camp and cannot go outside...You have your lunch, we will see you in some time.

Mahesh: i knew this was going to happen...after all the guy is the ram Kapoor...

Priya: what do you mean by The Ram Kapoor?

Mahesh: Remember the industrialist Amarnath Kapoor?

Priya: Yaa the one who committed suicide? Wait a minute you mean to say he is related to Ram kapoor? 

Mahesh: Yups...He is Captain...Ram Amarnath Kapoor...

Priya: Holy Christ...i vaguely remember the scandal that rocked Mumbai a decade ago i think...

Mahesh: Yaa, it was rumoured that Ram's mother ran off with another man and that's the reason Amarnath Kapoor hanged himself...No one knows the whereabouts of the mother...the media had hounded Ram like anything..

Priya sank back in her chair...this was it..the hatred that he had in those eyes...She had to trace her steps carefully now.
Ram Amarnath Kapoor...you are an enigma but i ll break through...

To be continued...

Edited by noddiye - 15 August 2012 at 3:03am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanbalhsdfanTrieshfan_fiction123jatresoapsickbalhfan4everPinkjaliSonakshi-grpzeenathsheikh8-evan-haribol79lalmadhukaparikh1Nancy_NUTSsaniya9919sss283fanrayajayasree.raoSiacutie_CandyCream_chitlonerviny_queenXx..Anjali..xXSakshi_Deewanijineejiggs-Srishty-desi_baby07luvsakshiMani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
aah finally u updated vil read n comment

I love this i-dont-give-a-damn attitiude of ram vil  wait for him to melt 
n this adi n ram chemistry is too good man reminds me of ram n vikram in BALH

i liked da way u described ram n priys's looks 

i am in love with them already 

next part thoda jaldi plz

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 15 August 2012 at 2:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: