Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 109)

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thank you thank you thank you thank you soo much for the update... As missing it badly... Now pls update soon...
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
omg is it a dream?? neha u updated i thoght u forgot abt this FF
n update was too good  n plz dont go gayab update soon

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Awesome, Neha you are back, finally!:) good to see you here, eagerly waiting for the next part, this was short.. please update soon, this story is awesome, you have to continue:) Thanks for this awesome update..
anupam_dil Goldie
anupam_dil
anupam_dil

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
oh my god look who is here after long time ...but very nice update i have been waiting for this so long...
Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

oh finally u r back @ updated also afer ages it was a perfect update ab priya ram ko line pr le hi ayegi

ab jaldi update karna next part nehaBig smile
noddiye Senior Member
noddiye
noddiye

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Recap: Oh right thought Ram...only this girl could do something as insane as that...Priya...this is just so childish...you want to do something like this? 

Priya: What have i done? 

Ram: This whole match thing, inst it your brainwave? You know i cannot play...

Priya: I haven't done anything Ram, i just got to know about it right now...

Aditya : Hey cool down guys..Ram its just a game...where is your sportsman spirit? Come on be a sport. 

Ram looked at Priya and walked off in a huff...

Priya winked at Aditya...who smiled back...thinking..You got a tough opponent Major...Thats 2-1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The badminton court was packed to capacity...everyone wanted to witness this particular game. There was a beeline for the seats that would ensure the best views. 

Ram sat on the chair twiddling his thumbs, he had tried to get in touch with Anvita, to know her better but she was busy the whole day..Did she know how to play..or was she also like him...Ram ran his hand through his hair and slumped further back in his chair..The commotion drew his attention. Priya and Adi had entered. For a moment Ram forgot his anger, Priya was looking every bit of the sportsperson she was in her track pants and sweat shirt. Priya smiled at Ram..flashing that beautiful dimples...From where did God get the blueprint to make this masterpiece thought Ram..Ram's thought process was broken when he felt the chair next to him occupied. He turned around to see Anvita, checking out her racquet..

Ram: Hi Anvita...Listen i know we don't have much time but just relax ok, its no big deal if we lose. I mean i know you wouldn't have played and ...
The shrill of the whistle cut short his words, their match was being announced and Ram looked at Anvita. She smiled back at him. Ram gave her a nervous smile...

Aditya: All ready Major? 
Ram: You bet Adi...
Aditya: Well all the best then...They shook hands..Aditya turned towards Anvita and extended his hand...All the best to you too...

Anvita placed her hands in Aditya's and wished him as well.. As the foursome took their stance the referee gave his approval to start the match..Priya started the serve and soon the game was underway..From the word go there was no doubt that who were the better players. Aditya displayed why he was the reigning champion and to everyone's surprise found out that Priya was an equally good match for him..

Although Ram had never been a badminton player what worked to his advantage was that he was supremely fit. He covered the length and breadth of the court with his long and swift strides..but he and Anvita were always short by a few points. Aditya and Priya were only one point away from winning but hard as they might try Ram and Anvita were putting up an unusually good fight denying them that last point making them sweat it out for it.. The engrossing game had reached a frenzy with both Priya and Aditya frustrated to bits as they could not get the last point..at that particular moment the shuttle was high up in the air, Ram had taken a very good position to apply the smash shot..when suddenly a shot of pain ripped through his hand and although he did hit the shuttle it ended but disturbing the net and they lost the point..Ram closed his eyes the look disappointment writ large on his face. He opened his eyes to see the joyous faces of Aditya and Priya. 

Aditya: Well played Major...i did not know you could play so well...
Ram: Thanks Adi..next time i ll be the champ...
Aditya: The pleasure would be mine Ram...

Priya walked in between the men...Nice game Ram, you played really well...
Aditya walked off to talk to Anvita

Ram looked at Priya..She was glistening with sweat from head to toe the floodlights seemed to enhance her beauty even more..
Ram: Thanks ..i had a very good partner...you know Anvita plays well..sometimes a partner inspires you...

Ram saw the colour of Priya's face change and the irritation return to her..Gotchaa...i ll not let it go so easily darling...Ram thought...

Aditya and Anvita joined them..

Ram: Aah there you are...good game Anvita..one hell of a player you are..You know i am thinking we should play more often...

Aditya raised an eyebrow at Ram's words...You are entering a wrong track Ram..please dont say anything you ll regret later...As much as he would have liked to help he knew Ram had made up his mind and there was no turning back...

Anvita: Thanks so much Ram..so sweet of you to say that...

Ram quickly darted his eyes to Priya, the irritation was still there..Ram supressed a smile ...so good so far...

Col Singh: Well people nice game but i would suggest you ll should disperse right now if we are to meet at the event hall in time for Dinner.

All four of them nodded and walked back to their respective rooms. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Priya adjusted the pin one last time and caught her reflection in the mirror. Thanks to Col Singh, she had been able to arrange a saree and accessories for herself. All this while she wasn't confident she could pull off this look, but once she had draped the saree she herself was in love with the clothing so much so that she vowed to wear it more often.
As the clock struck 8 Priya sat down on the chair waiting for Ram..They had not decided on this but she was sure Ram would come to fetch her...A few minutes passed and Priya became restless..it was unusual of Ram to keep her waiting...At quarter past 8 Priya decided to walk to the event hall herself and find out...

Priya entered the hall and was greeted by all those who she came in contact with..congratulating her on the win. Priya politely  thanked them all but her eyes were continually scanning the hall for Ram, what was wrong with him? Did something happen to him?Before the concern could grow deeper Priya's ears picked up a laughter that seemed familiar. She glanced in that direction...There was her man..laughing away gleefully...Priya found her lips curl into a smile too just when she saw who Ram was with.. Ram was talking in hushed tones with Anvita...

Priya felt  a rage forming inside her...Till a particular point it had been ok but now Ram had taken it too far...He had still not understood by what she had meant when she had raised doubts about their marriage. She simply wanted him to ask her to marry, to assure her that he would be there for her, supporting her always, love her like no one else...

Aditya: Don't be upset Priya...he doesn't know what he is doing...

Priya looked at Aditya...Are you defending your friend? 

Aditya: No, he is wrong but he is only doing what he thinks will work the best...jealousy...

Priya: Thats so..i dont even have words to describe it

Aditya: I know...

Priya: Well this ploy will backfire ...

Before Aditya could say anything Priya had walked off surprising not in Ram's direction but towards Mahesh..

Ram was listening to Anvita or to be precise pretending to listen.. He had observed Priya and even from this far had known how her face fell seeing him with Anvita..Her smiling face had transformed creases of annoyance once she had laid her eyes on him...He was sure by now she would be fuming...

Anvita: And thats how it all started...

Ram snapped to attention nodding his head. Had she caught him?

Ram: Thats so interesting...

Anvita: So glad you liked it Ram...

Ladies and Gentleman, we have been witness to an intriguing match this evening giving us a glimpse of what true soldiers and sportsmen are made of. As the tradition goes we now request the winning team to lead us on the dance floor...followed by the runner ups...

Both Ram and Anvita were a tad disappointed with the announcement but managed to hide it...

Aditya looked at Priya and drew his hand forward. Priya placed her hand in Aditya's and as the music started both swayed into a slow rhythm..Ram watched them from far...Although he trusted both of them he still felt a tinge of jealousy watching Priya dance with someone else... 

Anvita: Can we start? 

Ram turned around, he had quite forgotten about Anvita. They were supposed to dance too. Ram nodded his head and led Anvita to dance..While both the couples took centre stage all four of them had eyes on one another...

Priya tried hard not to look at Ram..but every now and then she felt her eyes disobeying her command...Ram on the other hand was enjoying doing this to Priya...Challenging me Miss RAW agent...hows this for a change? Ram chuckled to himself...

As the dance ended Ram slid to the corner rejoicing over the fact that he had managed to achieve what he set out too...

Waiter: Sir..there is a message for you to meet a lady at the lawns immediately...

Ram nodded at the waiter...He glanced at the hall confirming that Priya was not present in the room...Thats what his cue, his signal that his plan had worked. He rushed outside...a wave of triumph running through him...

He reached the open lawns...Priya was no where to be seen...She must be on her way..thought Ram...
Ram closed his eyes...he was sure Priya would tell him to get married right away, he knew she loved him and wanted to get married...

Ram, I love you lets get married...

Ram was delighted to hear the words...He opened his eyes ...finally...finally he had got what he wanted...admission from Priya herself...

Ram turned around: I knew you would say this...Ram's words froze completely in his throat at the picture before him...Too stunned to react he just stood motionless looking at the figure before him...

To be Continued

Edited by noddiye - 25 October 2013 at 7:35am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramudaypgparihunmnehaag2801balhsdfanprajktanaiknehaprasad1994vanillaflowersTrieshrayaBALHic_2000Anu_maluShwetaVaidyasoapsickasheema_sharmalove4rayabalhfan4everkaparikh1lalmadhusnehasyaanupam_dilchillpczeenathsheikh8name2saakshiNancy_NUTSSiacutiefanrayajayasree.raoChitrathanSakshi_Deewaniviny_queen-Srishty-leena04desi_baby07Mani-RKluvsakshi123fiza

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
baapre... kaun hain yaar... uuufff can't waitEmbarrassed thnx a lot for the quick update yaar Hug

Edited by Anamika163 - 07 December 2012 at 11:31am
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hmmm nice J track here too 
but this is going too far now 
ego comes first for raya b4 love

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 07 December 2012 at 11:14am

Go to top