Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 115

ShwetaVaidya

Groupbie

ShwetaVaidya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hey... i read all parts many days ago... but didnt commented yet... but today m impatient to read it... n read again... plz continue it soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 (Page 108)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
HEY NEHA ...
WHR R U ...WE ALL ARE WAITING...

noddiye

noddiye

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I am so Sorry Anu...for not completing it and leaving it midway...promise to complete it soon...

Here goes your update...

Recap: Ram turned to walk but he made sure his voice was loud enought : By the way..Anvita ...i forgot to tell you something...you look really nice in white...nice colour suits you well...

Ram watched from the corner of his eye as he could see Priya staring at him in disbelief...he was so enjoying it...What timing Anvita...what timing...Ram did a mini dance in his heart...and the score card reads 2 love baby...4 days to go...

------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram walked away gleefully knowing fully well that Priya was looking at him. Anvita was really God send. He had completely ignored Priya so far and it seemed to work.

Priya watched the retreating figures of Ram and Anvita. What had gotten into Ram today? He was fine till yesterday ..did she really hit him hard, did he need a medical check up.

Mahesh: Priya...

Priya's thought process was interrupted she looked around to find Mahesh there.

Mahesh: Priya, we have a conference all with the RAW chief in 5 minutes.

Priya: I almost forgot about it, lets go.

Ram entered the hospital with Anvita in tow.

Ram: There you go..do you need me to introduce the in charge here?

Anvita: No it should be fine. I ll find my way through. Thanks so much.

Ram: Welcome any time...Ram left from there.

Anvita peeped inside the hospital...

Aditya cleared his throat : Can i help you?

Anvita looked sideways to see Aditya's smiling face. It was an exact match of the copy she had. Same features, nothing changed over the years. Yes a few pound here and there but still no major changes. Still as handsome as ever...

Aditya: Sorry, but you 'll have to speak up for me to help.

Anvita jutted back from her trance. So sorry, i am here to assist you, Capt Sinha.

Aditya: Assist me? Sorry but i have no orders as such, do you possess any documentation?

Anvita: Sure..Anvita handed Aditya a few papers, Aditya skimmed through the papers.

Aditya: Oh, so you have joined the army i see, Anvita Sengupta..Gold Medalist, Armed Forces Medical College. Quite impressive..Well welcome aboard. I am sorry i have to rush right now but Dr. Shukla should be able to brief you about the work.

Aditya handed back the papers and directed her to Dr. Shukla...Aditya thought the face seemed familiar...Anvita Sengupta ...he thought..but failed to come up with anything.

Priya finished her call with the chief. Thanks to Major Sengupta and Colonel Singh her marriage permission had been granted pretty quickly. What a mission this had turned out to be, who thought she be married by the end of it...Marriage...now it struck her ..that was it...Marriage was the reason Ram was behaving this way..just to annoy her ... Priya caught her reflection in the window pane..a sly smile had appeared on her lips...Game on Major...

Ram sat down on his chair reflecting on hours passed so far. He knew Priya was confused by his behaviour but he had managed to pull it together till now. But he had to be careful, one wrong move on his part and he would be dead meat. Ram glanced at his watch, it would be lunch time soon.., he headed towards the mess.

Aditya walked in at the mess still trying to figure out where he had seen or met Anvita before.

Ram: Hey Adi...

Aditya looked at Ram to see him waving enthusiastically. Ram is being too over confident thought Aditya.

Aditya: You are happy no doubt..

Ram: Happy...yes i am sooo happy...but why are you so lost?

Aditya: The new girl, Anvita Sengupta...i think i have seen her somehwere...just cant place it.

Ram: Oho...this dialogue is familiar ...dont you think so...

Aditya rolled his eyes...before he could reply..Samir walked in...

Samir: So ready to battle it out haan?

Ram: Battle...what batle..another operation?

All 3 of them sat down as Samir continued between mouthfuls...

The badminton tournament  afcourse... today evening..

Ram looked at Aditya: Ohh i didn't knew...what tournament...

Samir: Well the reigning champion has been challenged today in a doubles match.

Ram: Oh ok...wait a minute...the reigning champion is Aditya, who has challenged him?

This time Samir almost chocked on his food...Stop Kidding Ram...You afcourse...

Ram's eyes grew wide open...he had not handled a racquet since childhood and here he was challenging Adi...

Ram: Its a very poor joke Samir...why would i challenge Adi?

Samir got up, i dont know Ram, your name has been put up as the challenger...Adi will team up with Priya and you are teamed up with some Anvita...

Ram got up too...This has to be some mistake Adi, i haven't done it. Why would i do it?

Aditya: Ram..relax its ok...take it sportingly...its absolutely fine..

Ram: But who the hell has the audacity to do it without asking me...i swear i would

Priya entered the mess just then...

Hey Adi, ready for the match tonight...

Oh right thought Ram...only this girl could do something as insane as that...Priya...this is just so childish...you want to do something like this?

Priya: What have i done?

Ram: This whole match thing, inst it your brainwave? You know i cannot play...

Priya: I haven't done anything Ram, i just got to know about it right now...

Aditya : Hey cool down guys..Ram its just a game...where is your sportsman spirit? Come on be a sport.

Ram looked at Priya and walked off in a huff...

Priya winked at Aditya...who smiled back...thinking..You got a tough opponent Major...Thats 2-1

To be Continued...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanparihunmbalhsdfanvanillaflowersTrieshrayaBALHic_2000soapsickparulkhare13asheema_sharmalove4rayajatrekaparikh1snehasyazeenathsheikh8anupam_dillalmadhu_CandyCream_jayasree.raoSakshi_DeewaniChitrathanviny_queen-Srishty-leena04desi_baby07luvsakshivironikajain123fiza

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
THANKS A LOT FOR THIS UPDATE...HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
NEXT TIME DONT TAKE THIS MUCH TIME TO UPDATE...
THANKS A LOT...

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
wwwooohhhooo.. wht a come back yaarClap Clap Clap so Priya caught Major Kapoor well and good haan.. she is some RAW agent i must sayParty thnk u so much for continuing yaar...Hug eagerly waiting for the nextDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Anamika163 - 04 December 2012 at 7:23am

Pinkjali

Pinkjali

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Atlast a update after ages.. It was so gud and awsm.. A very gud tit for tat lesson for ram.. Pls update soon..

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
very cool update. neha  dear do  update soon  so that will get to read more and have fun,..

MOLLY

parihunm

parihunm

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hiii... Finally u updated... Thanks a lot ... I just loved ur ff... All along... D first story I read after joining I.f n was waiting since then for a update... Loved it... Loved it more because u hav mentioned my college my afmc... In ur story...thanks n a bow to ur writing skills... Waiting eagerly for d next update... Pls... Do it soon itna intezaar mat karvana...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top