Posted: 11 years ago
Finally they are together
Thanks for pm
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

me 1st
daaammmnnn!!!! could it be any better??😲 how the hell do u say that u hv got writers block?? stop lying to yourself yaar... each n every word.. every sentence was so perfect... so damn perfect...!!! u r my genius... love u yaar

Are seriously writer's block tha...phir tumhara FF wapas padha aur inspiration liya...so credit goes to you..my genius partner 🤗

Love you loads
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

WOW Neha, 👍🏼smashing update, love the kiss, and the confession.. so lovely..but not enough, want more😃  Super like, now I can not wait for the next update.

Thank you so much Priya...will try and update ASAP...
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Awesome update.Love it. ❤️

Thanks Saniya..
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Lovely confession and kiss...now it's Priya turn to reveal her past and my intuition says that there is something bitter which might hurt Ram again...anxiously awaiting next update👏

Hey thanks so much...nothing bitter no worries...:-) will update soonest.
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Yay... Atlast they confesssed... Loved it... Just cudnt stop blushing and smiling while reading the update... Awesome.. But again an abrupt end... Ab priya ne kiske saath baat ki... Waiting for next update... But this eas the best update...
P.S. You are awesome writer...

Hey thanks so much..so your were blushing and smiling eh? Abrupt end...kya kare...aadat se majboor...hai...Priya ne baat ki ... se...haha will update soonest...

PS: Thank you
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahana1994

Oh yes ram proposed priya and the kiss was so sweet 😳 bt than what priya was about to say?? with whom did she speak in phone 😕 plz continue soon dear and thanx for the pm 🤗

Yes Ram Proposed Priya and confessed their love...phone conversation will be revealed soon...🤗
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

thnx a lot neha fr giving us such b'ful story...i feel vrmch joy,overwhelmed aftr reading this part...the lines by ram befr proposes priya are incredible...i think d person on phone might be ram's mother.anyhow thnks again n plz updt soon.

Its a pleasure to know that you enjoyed it so much..thank you for the awesome comment...

Person on the phone -Ram's mother??? thats an interesting angle too...Sochna Padega

noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

This is going great girl..superb

Thanks so much Neel
noddiye thumbnail

Originally posted by: noya28

loved the update, but what yaar what is this suspense . loved the way the confess  their love to each other. update next part soon, thanks for PM.

thanks for liking it...cant write without the suspense ...old habit dies hard...will update soonest..