Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Thing called Love- Part 23-PG 114 - Page 20

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thnx.love at first sight.its great. feeling very bad fr ram. now who is that othr man in priyas life. anyways update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Recap

Hello Princess...

The familiarity of the voice made Priya turn in its direction, her face immediately broke into a huge smile...She ran in the direction of the voice. Two strong pair of hands lifted Priya off the ground...within moments Priya was locked in a tight embrace...

Ram looked stunned at the scene unfolding before his eyes...That's the surprise i was talking about Ram, he has been posted here and will be joining immediately...Nikhil informed Ram...

Ram stepped back a few steps but his eyes stood transfixed on the duo...What luck he thought, Priya in the arms of Rajiv Dutta...the one person who he never got along in the army, the one who had years ago stabbed him in the back, the one whose mere name brought about a turmoil in his heart, the one person who he could never stand.

------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya broke away from Rajiv and saw Ram standing a few steps from them.  She smiled at Ram...

Priya: Ram, I dont know if you know each other. Meet Rajiv...and Rajiv this is Ram...Captain Ram Kapoor...Priya felt a tinge of pride in her voice..she did not know why that had happened.

Rajiv turned to look at Ram..Rajiv extended his hand..

Ram's eyes never left Priya even for a second..Priya could not understand what was going on. Slowly Ram shifted his gaze from Priya to Rajiv...

Ram: I have to attend the meeting with Col Singh...and Ram just walked off...

Rajiv took back his hand, Ram had not changed one bit he thought. But one thing Ram could never do, his feelings reflected in his eyes always and even now the hatred was pouring out to him...

Priya: Ram...Ram...Priya called out but Ram was long gone. ...What was this now Priya thought, Why did Ram behave the way he did? Priya felt it apt to let things be at the moment.

Rajiv: Priya, i need to report to Col Singh too. I ll catch you around...

Priya: Sure

At Colonel Singh's office

Col Singh: Ahh Captain Dutta, good to have you here. You were posted in the naxalite area i believe?

Rajiv: Yes sir.

Col Singh: Great, i know you must be perplexed as to why have you been posted here when you were not due.

Rajiv: Yes sir..

Col Singh: Well, you shall get the answers in time. I am giving you today's day off. Settle down, but tomorrow onwards you ll resume the duties, is that clear?

Rajiv: Yes Sir

Col: Any questions?

Rajiv: no Sir..

Col: Good, you may leave..

Ram walked furiously towards the hospital. He almost bumped into Aditya...

Adi: Whoa..careful captain, you would have knocked me out..and i have heard a lot of things about you...grapevine says that you were LOST with Madam reporter...

Ram: Yaa...and your grapevine did not inform you that madam reporter apparently has a man in her life and i am very sure you would want to know the name... I am so disgusted...i knew  i knew it always..women..you cant trust them...they are so...its just so ...i cant find the words...

Aditya: OMG Captain, the issue seems to be serious, do you mind if we discuss it in the confines of your room?

In Ram's room..

Ram was pacing up and down the room

Ram: You know ...he knows her...not only knows her, he knows her really well...I mean how could she do this yaar... Gosh i am a fool...i am really a fool. I don't learn. I should have know this this media people are like that...they don't care...they really dont care for any feelings. Why would they care, after all they are in the business of making news out of people's feelings...

Aditya was calmly sitting on the bed...

Ram: Why are you looking at me like that, i am talking to you...say something...

Aditya: I think this attire perfectly suits you, you look superb in it...

Ram: Huh?? Excuse me...i am telling you something very important and you are talking about my attire...

Aditya: Yaa

Ram: Adi, i am in no mood for this..Please...

Aditya: I am in no mood either Ram, how am i supposed to know what has happened...You are just ranting and raving...i would really be grateful if you can substitute the pronoun of he and put a noun to it...Who is this he?

Ram calmed down...Adi had a point...He filled in Adi with whatever happened...

Aditya: Do you love her Ram?

Ram was taken aback...What? Adi what kind of question is this?

Aditya: Look at me Ram...

Ram turned to face Aditya...

Aditya: Close your eyes Ram...Ram closed his eyes...

Aditya: Keep your hand on your heart and try to listen to what it says...

Ram did as he was told. Images of Priya flashed before him, how they had met for the first time. The way she had laughed, their time in the jungle, their closeness in the morning...Ram felt a smile throughout and then he saw Priya and Rajiv together...Bloody Rajiv he thought...and veins on his temple grew tight...Ram opened his eyes...

Ram: No Adi...no never. I cannot love her ever...

Aditya: Ram this is ridiculous...just because Rajiv knows her you are denying your feelings?

Ram: I hate that man Adi and you very well know the reason why...

Aditya: Ram, i had told this to you then, i am telling it again, stop taking things at face value. There might be some things under the surface which you miss out.

Ram: What do you mean?

Aditya: Ram, you might have been judgmental in your opinion. It is possible that Rajiv was not involved in that. We do not know the whole truth about it, you just assumed that he was the culprit. Its your bias that...

Ram pounced upon Aditya and held him by the collar...Ram was shaking in anger...his entire body stiff with rage...

Ram: Listen Adi, i am never going to believe that man...Neither was i wrong in his judgement...infact for some time i did think of him as a nice man...but no he is as true as his blood, deceit flows through his veins... and no one...i repeat no one who is associated with him will be a part of my life...

Aditya: Ram just because he is your half brother you cannot be so...

Ram raised his fist in anger...His punch was just inches away from Aditya...

To be continued...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me 1st omg omg omg... Ram is uuufff... pata nehi kya bolu main... thnk u sooo much yaar... aawww poor AdiπŸ˜† love ur tiwst management muuuaahhh for this quick update Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

me 1st padh ke comment karti hu

You are always first darling!!! Will wait for your comment!!!
ahana1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hua hua ram ko pyar hua ❀️ ❀️ so rajiv is his half blood brother πŸ˜• lets c what happens next 😊 Thanx for the pm and continue soon 😊Edited by ahana1994 - 11 years ago
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg neha u're on fire... gr8 update dear rajiv is ram's half bro? huh... oh my.. ram is lyk a raging bull... hope priya would calm him down... BTW wats'd relation between rajiv n priya hope they're just friends...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  @  yaar Anu tu hamesah pehle kaise ho jati hai???? πŸ˜²

@ Neha di... awww it was superb part... πŸ‘  β­οΈ πŸ‘ loved it but what is this half brother means Ram & Rajiv is step brothers or what? πŸ˜• so do Rajiv have actually any relation with Priya...  πŸ€’ if yes toh bhai nahi ho sakta warna Priya bhi Ram ki bahen ho jayegi 🀒 then what just a friend or else...  πŸ˜‘ aur kitna supance rakhoge jaldi kholna...  πŸ€“
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: leena04

@  yaar Anu tu hamesah pehle kaise ho jati hai???? πŸ˜²

yeh FF Anu ke liye special hai na isiliyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If rajiv is ram's brother den priya shudnt be rajiv's sis.den wats der relation?anyways ram ka gussa bhi kitna acha hain man is getting so possessive.vil wait for next part
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

yeh FF Anu ke liye special hai na isiliyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† toh thik hai neha di se koi deal kar k rakhi hai lagta hai πŸ˜†