Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|Arhi / Sarun| FC - Come, fall in love <33 (Page 5)

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
awesome FC galz...n nice work

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
awesome...Clapnice work...Embarrassed
_amna IF-Dazzler
_amna
_amna

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Love Sarun!
Booksandcoffee Goldie
Booksandcoffee
Booksandcoffee

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
add me in please
Malvika18 IF-Dazzler
Malvika18
Malvika18

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Wow! Gorgeous layout! :)
Congrats on your FC. Count me in as well.. Big smile

Thanks
xoxo
rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
The feeling they shared couldn't be names as love . She was well aware of that fact. They both hardly knew each other. Then what exactly it was? Sadly, she had no idea.
"Khushi, where were you?" Nk almost cried out, running towards her.
"You scared the hell out of me. Next time, even if you gals would threat me to hang me till death, even then I won't agree to be a part of your stupid plan." He vowed finally.
She remained mum and just dipped her head and glanced at the empty road.
Pooja came running behind Nk. She was out of breath. Both of them were scared to death, when they didn't find Khushi there.
"Khushi, what happened?" Poojasaid, scanning Khushi carefully who was totally lost at the moment. She felt guilty for leaving her alone like that. Now Pooja realized what would have happened. Pooja was feeling guilty for putting this idea of sneaking out into her mind at the first place. She grabbed Khushi's hand and led her towards the taxi.
Khushi mind was still occupied by only one person and that washer stranger, her ajnabi. But now she knew his name, Arnav Singh Raizada.
"Arnav," She mumbled and turned her head to glance back, while walking with Pooja, but there was no one. He had again vanished into that darkness to become a part of it. She scannedaround, in a hope that she might be able to catch one last glimpse of that face, while Poojakept dragging her, holding her hand.
Who are you? Where did you come from? Why do you touch me like that? Why do I let you touch me? It feels so different when you are around. But you are so different. She thought andsighed.
You are always so arrogant and rude. I hate you for that. I really hate you for that.
I don't like it. I want people to like me and care for me. I don't know why but I want this especially from you. Why rude words, spoken by you, hurt me so badly, when they should not have mattered in the first place? She was lost in his thoughts when Nk opened the door of thetaxi.
"Khushi get in fast." Nk looked at her worriedly. She didn't seem to be herself. It was not their old Khushi. She was never so quiet. She was like a little child, always up to some mischief.
"Khushi..!" Nk called her again but she was engrossed in Arnav, in his eyes, in his lips, in his smell.
Pooja gazed Nk who was on verge of crying and then shoved Khushi into the car.
"Bhai saab, please move towards xyz lane, near Pratap mansion." Nk instructed the taxi driver.
You have to answer my questions. Whom else would I ask? You are the one who is responsible for all this. But how would I ask you? I don't know anything about you.
Maybe, you will come again, out of nowhere. Maybe, I would just look outside and you would be standing there. Yeah right, maybe you are still somewhere near. Khushi thought and then she exclaimed.
"Stop! Stop the car."
Car came to sudden halt and Nk looked at her puzzled.
"Khushi, what happened?" Poojaasked her.
"Have you left something behind?" Pooja asked her and checked to make sure that she was holding Khushi's purse.
"Yes, Maybe, Maybe, I am not sure. Maybe, I don't know." She answered absentmindedly, staring out of the window, into the deep dark area and wished that he would come out of that darkness again. But to her utter dismay, there was no one.
"What is it Khushi?" Nk was irritated now.
"Nothing, let's go." She kept her face towards the window, to hide her tears.
After 2 days, they were all havingtheir dinner when Suraj Gupta made an announcement.
"Khushi will be joining the college, from this Monday."
Khushi glanced at him in disbelief. She was never allowed to join school and all of the sudden her own dad was sending her to the College. That was unbelievable.
"Beta but.." beejee was herself unable to believe his own son. Itwas he who was always against to give liberty to the girls and now how could he allow Khushi to attend college, all of the sudden?
She had seen this world and she knew her son very well. She knew very well that there must be some motive behind this. Her son was a politician, who did things according to his own benefit.
"Khushi, you go in your room." She ordered and waited for her to leave the table.
"It was you who never wanted her to go to school and see the real world. Wasn't it so?" She looked at him with accusing eyes.
"Oh beeje, time is changing. We have to move according to the new time. Isn't it a good thing?" He answered casually, taking a sip of water.
"Suraj, I am your mother. I knowyou better than yourself. Time may change, things may change,but restrictions girls of this family have to face will never change."
"I want to know the real reason." She asked adamantly.
"Look beejee, rules may not change for the girls in this familybut awareness among the people is increasing. This fast media and this opposition are too much fast. People are raisingtheir voices that if a girl of my house is not allowed to go to college or school, how will I takecare of others? You know these woman rights and all."
He paused a little while beeje looked at him disapprovingly.
"We kept her unaware of this world. She does not know how to deal with the new people. Shewon't understand. Now you expect her to step into this world and be like others. What ifshe did the same mistake? Whatif? Will you forgive her?" beejee asked him
"Enough beeje, It's not a big deal. Just until the elections. Pooja will be there with her and her bodyguards will be outside the college. I can't risk losing in the elections. Make her understand. It's your job." He told her and left from there.
Finally Monday arrived and it wastime to join her new college. First she was excited but all her excitement was gone down the drain when she entered the college.
She looked everywhere innocently. Maybe she was the only one wearing a suit in the college. She was walking slowly with Pooja who was munching chips, when she saw a group of boys approaching them.
She stopped instantly in fear as one of them approached her.
"Wow, fresher, Come on Armaan. Let's do some ragging." Prem called Armaan excitedly.
Pooja nudged Khushi to resume walking.
"Khushi don't reply, just walk from here." Pooja told her and looked around to decide in which direction they should walk. But they were narrowed down by a group of almost 5 students.
"Prem, It's your turn yaar." Armaan winked.
Khushi held Pooja's arms tightly and moved behind her, hiding herself.
"Hey couch potato, hand over these chips and be ready." Prem snatched the chips packet from her hand.
"No, leave this couch potato yaar. Get the one who is hiding behind her." Armaan advised him.
" Move," Prem ordered Pooja to move so that they could see Khushi clearly. Pooja shook her head.
"Baby, itna khao ge or move bhi nahi karo ge then how will you reduce your wait? Hmm, Let's doone thing. You take a round of the college and come back. Yaar,atleast you would burn some calories or hamari ragging bhi ho jaye ge. hai na?" Prem ordered Pooja cunningly.
Pooja smiled nervously and started walking, leaving Khushi alone.
"What is your name?" Prem asked Khushi.
Khushi looked around feeling scared and then looked at Prem who was smiling slyly.
"Khushi," She told him reluctantly keeping her eyes down.
"Khushi, hmm so Miss Khushi, you have to sing a song for us sothat we all can also get a little happy." . He laughed and looked around at others.
"I don't know any song." Khushi replied.
"What? Ok, then I will sing and you dance in the Bollywood style." He gave her a second option.
"I don't know, how to dance that way." She replied innocently.
"Are you from some alien planet? Guys, have a look. We have aliens in our college." Prem told others making weird faces. Everyone started laughed.
"Ok, then you have to kiss anyone." Someone passed a newidea.
"Shut up yaar, she is scared. Thisis getting too much." Armaan whispered.
"Take a chill pill, Armaan. We arenot asking her to kiss on the lips, she can give a flying kiss too." He replied in whisper
Kiss.. That one reminded her of him. Sudden fear crept over her. She had been trying to shove off those moments from the past few days and now everything was replaying in front of her eyes.
His scent, his lips and his warmth, everything, she could still feel and sense it. She looked around at bunch of these boys.
No, it's something that only he is allowed to do. Her heart screamed.
But why...????????????????? Her mind asked.
"Ok, Khushi, now decide and give kiss to any one of us, at least a flying kiss yaar."
Those voices didn't reach her mind. She was unable to hear anything.
"Enough guys," Armaan stopped everyone, realizing that she might start crying any moment. He held her shoulder and tried to sooth her.
"Relax, Khushi, you don't have todo anything."
She looked at him but she was so lost that she couldn't hear him properly. His hand on her shoulder undoubtedly felt wrong. This feeling was entirely different from what she had felt when Arnav had held her.
She jerked his hand and ran outside, in a trance. She was so lost that she didn't realize that she had crossed the gate of the college. Even the guards were busy in chatting, they didn't see her. She ran as fast as she could, panting badly.
greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Arnav Khushi

Love,
Neha

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner