India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Juhi!?

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I am wondering why the character Juhi, played by Krishna Patel, is sidelined? I don't understand why they can't just add her into the gang and show her more with Panchi. I honestly don't like sidelined characters in shows, I think she has a lot of potential and she is very pretty. I don't like how she is being ignored and everyone else is seen on screen. Also, it looks like she will be Samar's love, but why not show if she likes him or hates or w.e and show them in one frame? Also, I keep mixing her up with Kiya's sidekick wannabe friend who hits on Ranveer 24/7. I think Juhi should get that girl's coverage time as that girl is only a sidey and not one of the leads.

Comments?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

FullbusterrocksRoshni.xsoumyakcherry_arshaABCDesiGirl93sups2222100littledevilslizzie1765sujana9The007ShivaniVarunKiBiwiBinKuchKahe...DamonCrazy..thegameison-Araina-snowflake.SahiPakdeHai.Nikki_Titli

TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
U r absolutely ryt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dat riya gal ( who flirtzz wid ranveer) getzz mor importnce den juhi wereas juhi izz in da main gang!!!!!!!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Fullbusterrocks Newbie
Fullbusterrocks
Fullbusterrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Although I only saw her once, I must agree. Or maybe the Cvs are planning to do so already? We just need to wait. The show has just started after all. 
cherry_arsha Senior Member
cherry_arsha
cherry_arsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
totally agree with you she is too cute...would love to see her more on screen with gang

r07c

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry_arsha

totally agree with you she is too cute...would love to see her more on screen with gang
It would even be great if she says things like in a blonde moment and all of them tease her or something that would involve her in the gang

cherry_arsha

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i cant wait to see her n hope in this show all characters get equal screen space

r07c

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fullbusterrocks

Although I only saw her once, I must agree. Or maybe the Cvs are planning to do so already? We just need to wait. The show has just started after all. 
I know what u mean, but its been a whole week now. She is one of the leads...its not normal for her to be sidelined. If they had not shown her at all then it would be interesting and I wouldn't be making a thread on this. My point is that she is there...but is like a nobody
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Agree with u yaar...she is cute & has good potential but not getting enough screen space which is sad!

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index