Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC : RobSten<3 its a new beginnin with you! (Page 57)

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

i think ruk net is not working again 
that why she is not coming for two days
Oh may be Ouchotherwise she comes here everyday na

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

I know its not a small issue in some point but Kristen regrets for it she wanted to sort it out with Rob But Rob didn't forgive her I know its not something to be taken so easily but really feel sad for her May be it was just a mistake by herOuchOuchthey were such a cute couple!

But think how embarrassing it will be when they both will be coming to the premier of Breaking down part 2LOLLOL
i don't think their will come to the premier Confused

[/QUOTE]
I don't think so since they are very professional I don't think they will stop promoting a billion budget movie like breaking downLOLLOLAfter all this movie is the reason they become so famousWink
[/QUOTE]
if rob ask the producer that kristen should not come to the premier like he did before 
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

yes otherwise she used to come her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

I know its not a small issue in some point but Kristen regrets for it she wanted to sort it out with Rob But Rob didn't forgive her I know its not something to be taken so easily but really feel sad for her May be it was just a mistake by herOuchOuchthey were such a cute couple!

But think how embarrassing it will be when they both will be coming to the premier of Breaking down part 2LOLLOL
i don't think their will come to the premier Confused

I don't think so since they are very professional I don't think they will stop promoting a billion budget movie like breaking downLOLLOLAfter all this movie is the reason they become so famousWink
[/QUOTE]
if rob ask the producer that kristen should not come to the premier like he did before 
[/QUOTE]
You are forgetting one thing why he will go partial Twilight movie is the outcome of equal effort by rob and kristen bothLOLLOLso if the producer has to take side of rob so of kristen if he doesn't it will be the main loss for him only and I don't think he will be f**** looser to take this loss ROFL
luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

yes otherwise she used to come her
hmm
You watch dil se di dua nowLOL your Avis in the dabba just made me realize that they are nakul prerna from KZKWinkROFL
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
You are forgetting one thing why he will go partial Twilight movie is the outcome of equal effort by rob and kristen bothLOLLOLso if the producer has to take side of rob so of kristen if he doesn't it will be the main loss for him only and I don't think he will be f**** looser to take this loss ROFL
[/QUOTE]
ok let see what will happen 

luv_SAMMY

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

hmm
You watch dil se di dua nowLOL your Avis in the dabba just made me realize that they are nakul prerna from KZKWinkROFL
[/QUOTE]
he was UD( prem)in KZK 
yeah i watch the serial LOL

luv_SAMMY

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
ok let see what will happen 
[/QUOTE]
Yes let's hope the best for both of themWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index