Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC : RobSten<3 its a new beginnin with you! (Page 56)

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Yes I read in a article yesterday
Oh my god she is out from Snow white sequel are you sureShockedShocked
feeling so sad for both of them one small issue came out this big wayOuch
[/QUOTE]
but it was not small issue but it was personal its between their both but why their removed her from that movie their did't do it for the director Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I know she doesnt want to talk abut it in public she told me that she gets hurt when she sees bad comments from tthose who were fans earlier and now they become the haters
And initially it was the main reason she was hurtOuch 

[/QUOTE]
ok but she should't read those comment Embarrassed
luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Yes I read in a article yesterday
Oh my god she is out from Snow white sequel are you sureShockedShocked
feeling so sad for both of them one small issue came out this big wayOuch
[/QUOTE]
but it was not small issue but it was personal its between their both but why their removed her from that movie their did't do it for the director Angry
[/QUOTE]
I know its not a small issue in some point but Kristen regrets for it she wanted to sort it out with Rob But Rob didn't forgive her I know its not something to be taken so easily but really feel sad for her May be it was just a mistake by herOuchOuchthey were such a cute couple!

But think how embarrassing it will be when they both will be coming to the premier of Breaking down part 2LOLLOL
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I know its not a small issue in some point but Kristen regrets for it she wanted to sort it out with Rob But Rob didn't forgive her I know its not something to be taken so easily but really feel sad for her May be it was just a mistake by herOuchOuchthey were such a cute couple!

But think how embarrassing it will be when they both will be coming to the premier of Breaking down part 2LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
i don't think their will come to the premier Confused

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

I know she doesnt want to talk abut it in public she told me that she gets hurt when she sees bad comments from tthose who were fans earlier and now they become the haters

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
that's what I suggested her they are not real fans who stop supporting her in a weird situationAngryAngry and madhu too needs to realize that they are film celebrity and this break up link up things keep coming their waysROFL so no one should take it by heart and stop judging anyoneSleepy
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

[/QUOTE]
that's what I suggested her they are not real fans who stop supporting her in a weird situationAngryAngry and madhu too needs to realize that they are film celebrity and this break up link up things keep coming their waysROFL so no one should take it by heart and stop judging anyoneSleepy
[/QUOTE]
yes EmbarrassedLOL

luv_SAMMY

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
i don't think their will come to the premier Confused

[/QUOTE]
I don't think so since they are very professional I don't think they will stop promoting a billion budget movie like breaking downLOLLOLAfter all this movie is the reason they become so famousWink
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i think ruk net is not working again 
that why she is not coming for two days

luv_SAMMY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index