Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC : RobSten<3 its a new beginnin with you! (Page 140)

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystery-lover

Originally posted by luv_SAMMY

But you didn't tell me anythingOuch what was that ROFL

love to make ppl confuse ROFLROFL*evil* me bad and i know it ROFL... dat day me my sister and my cousin were sitting and chatting den my sister told him dat am in love and he told me to tell him de story i said no ..he asked me if u r serious i said yes why ?? he said coz dere is a guy came to him and said he wanna marry me and even he is ready to come to my dad den my cousin told him to wait till i end my collage dis is de whole story ..dat day ie remember me and my sister was like what the Shocked ROFLROFL
oyy hayeee sada tenu pyar hogayaWinkROFLROFL
who's the lucky mundaEmbarrassed

u r rofling so much i must say ROFLROFL... i only know his name i didn't see him i asked my cousin did he see me he said yes he did i said where my cousin say will not tell u ROFLROFL
what you didn't see the guy and have fallen in loveShockedr u serious??

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

girls ..times up ... nice chatting with u ..take care Hug
reply me ROFL
..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Anu... u r not getting me ... de guy i love i saw him but de guy who want to marry me is another one and i didn't see him yet ROFL... two guys r here ROFLROFL

Edited by mystery-lover - 06 September 2012 at 7:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fend

anu... i tell u de headlines of de story be patient sweetz ROFL

ruk ha.. feeling sorry for her and hating de snake and dadi as well but waiting to see what asr will do to end dat snake ROFL
yaaa dadi n shyam both should be thrown out of rm by asr waiting for that dayLOL but i think now asr pasts is gng to be revealed n even garima must be responsible for his parents death na

ya we saw asr past ... ohh in dat i have another view ... dadi must be right if we collect de fact ... asr's father loves his wife as he killed him self after her mean asr is wrong garima is not de reason but garima feeling guilty means se did something for sure she is de reason for de misunderstanding between asr's  mother and father  and dadi knew how ... just wait for dis to be out have something else thinking off but it will be keeping for me till knew am right or not Tongue
but asr father also commited suicide along with his mother na yaa i know lets see how this track unfolds Embarrassed
luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Ruk r u here???????????
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Ruk r u here???????????
yaaa i m there in bet my net only is getting dc over there i had rp u na should i mail u otherwise  the pics as they r exclusive n not alowwed to post anywhere else
..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ruk... asr's mam killed her self coz she thought asr's father knew another woman and he is in love with de oder woman... but he killed him self after her dat's mean he was in love with asr's mam ..ya let's see
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

ruk... asr's mam killed her self coz she thought asr's father knew another woman and he is in love with de oder woman... but he killed him self after her dat's mean he was in love with asr's mam ..ya let's see
yess i agree with u this only is the reason cannot wait for the whole past to reveal now Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index