Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC : RobSten<3 its a new beginnin with you! (Page 133)

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

then when ur waiting to write do it now only i think she will cum later on to readTongue
[/QUOTE]
lets see when m get time
[/QUOTE]okk

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]hahaha LOLbut this is only the day where u can write ur feelings for her naEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
u know what i don't express my feeling to anyone what i think about themLOL

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

hahaha LOLbut this is only the day where u can write ur feelings for her naEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
u know what i don't express my feeling to anyone what i think about themLOL

[/QUOTE]same here even i m very bad at itEmbarrassed
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]same here even i m very bad at itEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]
but u have done it na 
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
still 17 more to go :O
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Kristen Stewart Covers British Vogue, Talks Public Image

September 4, 2012 11:25 AM by Hilton Hater

Forget her personal life for one tiny second: Kristen Stewart has a movie to promote, as On the Road hits theaters on December 21.

In anticipation, the actress will likely be featured in a number of upcoming magazines, giving interviews she actually sat down for awhile ago, hence the lack of a Robert Pattinson mention in October's issue of British Vogue.

Still, it's helpful to read through the following excerpts in order to get a grasp on Kristen, who does go in to detail about her public persona, one that has clearly taken a hit in recent weeks.

Kristen Stewart on UK Vogue

On life in the spotlight: "People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it. But, you know, I'm not that smooth. I can get clumsy around certain people. Like if I were to sit down and think, 'OK, I'm really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?' I wouldn't know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can't."

On dyeing her hair blonde for On the Road: "I feel like my whole body rejects it, but it was really important for the character. It was like learning an accent!"

On the Beat generation, on whom the movie focuses: "That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I'm fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn't even alive then. It's the loyalty aspect of it all. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don't get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive."

KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

On the Road Trailer: Kristen Stewart Lets Loose!

September 3, 2012 8:47 AM by Free Britney

On the Road is more than just a Kristen Stewart vehicle.

The film, adapted from the classic novel by Jack Kerouac, features a powerhouse cast that includes Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, Viggo Mortensen, Elisabeth Moss, Terrence Howard, Steve Buscemi, Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund.

Stewart is sure to dominate press coverage of the movie, however, due to her recent fling with Rupert Sanders and subsequent public apology/admission of love for heartbroken boyfriend Robert Pattinson amid the media firestorm.

She certainly makes her presence felt in the trailer below. Take a look:

The new On the Road trailer certainly captures the unhinged, liberated vibe of the novel, showing Stewart in bed with guys, driving naked down the road with guys, and basically shedding her Bella Swan alter ego for good.

What do you think? Will you check out her new movie?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hiii partner and all online ... partner danx for de news 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KStewartFanatic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index