Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KristenFC : RobSten<3 its a new beginnin with you! (Page 116)

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

rukConfused
i m there my net is slow

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj


yess thats the main prob they do all such things where their parents r totally unware to what his or her child is dng
do u think parents r unaware no i don't think if their see any change in their children their ask the que to know what its happening in school & colgEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]yaa i know if they find anychanges then they will keep an eye on them n keep questioning  them
[/QUOTE]
yes & their say indirectly to them not to do like that
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]i think they want to show reality that  all this things r happening so to make people aware by this show
[/QUOTE]
yes & this show we can watch with family without any hesitation if i watch a love story when my mom comes i should change due to the intimacy their show nowadaysAngry
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj


yess thats the main prob they do all such things where their parents r totally unware to what his or her child is dng
do u think parents r unaware no i don't think if their see any change in their children their ask the que to know what its happening in school & colgEmbarrassed
yaa i know if they find anychanges then they will keep an eye on them n keep questioning  them
[/QUOTE]
yes & their say indirectly to them not to do like that
[/QUOTE]yaa its better to make them aware first only na then later on things go out of hand
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

rukConfused
i m there my net is slow
taught so & ur netAngry
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj


i think they want to show reality that  all this things r happening so to make people aware by this show
[/QUOTE]
yes & this show we can watch with family without any hesitation if i watch a love story when my mom comes i should change due to the intimacy their show nowadaysAngry
[/QUOTE]yaa nowadays intimacy is shown openly on indian televison n bollywood dont ask onlyShocked
fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 13841

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by fend

Originally posted by ashaj

rukConfused
i m there my net is slow
taught so & ur netAngry
yaa in bet only it dc Confused
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 20291

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]yaa its better to make them aware first only na then later on things go out of hand
[/QUOTE]
yes it should be stop before 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index