Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
but shes developing feelings for him na but not realised that its love
[/QUOTE]
yes may be its attraction @ that age that why their r showing in parvarish what will parents do ðŸ˜³

[/QUOTE ohh so thats why u asked this question they actually showed this scene in the show
Edited by fend - 11 years ago
ashaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: fend

but shes developing feelings for him na but not realised that its love

yes may be its attraction @ that age that why their r showing in parvarish what will parents do ðŸ˜³

[/QUOTE ohh so thats why u asked this question they actually showed this scene in the show
watch this  precap
yeah in that form everyone supporting the lovers because their want love story 
fend thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashaj

yeah its wrong even its ur friend also u don't have to hug a boy ðŸ˜¡ 

thats what and that too at this particluar age where they should concentrate on their studies but u know at this age only all this happenes
yes the teenage & their don't listen to their parents also 
yess thats the main prob they do all such things where their parents r totally unware to what his or her child is dng
fend thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashaj

watch this  precap
yeah in that form everyone supporting the lovers because their want love story 
i saw it so over here shweta cums and starts shouting at them so shes the massi of that girl😳
ashaj thumbnail

yess thats the main prob they do all such things where their parents r totally unware to what his or her child is dng
do u think parents r unaware no i don't think if their see any change in their children their ask the que to know what its happening in school & colg😳
ashaj thumbnail

i saw it so over here shweta cums and starts shouting at them so shes the massi of that girl😳
yes in parvarish thread their want love story to happen  but i want only family with comic 
no love story @ this age 
fend thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
do u think parents r unaware no i don't think if their see any change in their children their ask the que to know what its happening in school & colg😳
[/QUOTE]yaa i know if they find anychanges then they will keep an eye on them n keep questioning  them
fend thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
yes in parvarish thread their want love story to happen  but i want only family with comic 
no love story @ this age 
[/QUOTE]i think they want to show reality that  all this things r happening so to make people aware by this show
fend thumbnail
i m there my net is slow
ashaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: fend

yaa i know if they find anychanges then they will keep an eye on them n keep questioning  them
yes & their say indirectly to them not to do like that