Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Its'nt Shakts Fault DONT WATCH D3not for AMAR also (Page 4)

hetu29 IF-Sizzlerz
hetu29
hetu29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeha92

I think u should keep ur opinion to urself...just cuz u want to see kriya doesnt mean that ppl should quit watching D3...ur topic only shows that u want to see kriya but let me tell u one thing that d3 is just not about kriya its about different ppl and their interest in dance, it's about friendship, love, hardship and motivation!!!!

*Viewbie's Note: Please don't tell anyone to get out of your thread.*

Edited by *Shifali* - 08 August 2012 at 2:54pm

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsarsaiyed

if u all are not agree with us then no need to comment on this post 
this post is for die hard fans of kriyansh not for  tarey fans 

*Sigh* I wonder when will people understand. 
This is a free-forum. Anyone can state their opinions till they do it in a nice manner.
You should've thought about this before making the post ki what type of support will you get. 
And btw, who are you to decide whether we are a KR fan or not? We do no need to prove that. Maaneet di is a KR fan and she doesn't need to make her point clear. 

You said that KriYaansh has Rey and Kria both but it has Rey and Kria as individuals also. We have to support the 'Rey' so that when 'Kria' is back, we see the 'KriYaansh' again! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Chabhilal-..moon_cupcake

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I think u should keep ur opinion to urself...just cuz u want to see kriya doesnt mean that ppl should quit watching D3...ur topic only shows that u want to see kriya but let me tell u one thing that d3 is just not about kriya its about different ppl and their interest in dance, it's about friendship, love, hardship and motivation!!!!

I agree that it is NOT ONLY about Kria. But it is her story only. At least it was. I don't know how can one change the plot so drastically. It was Kria from day one. Read the following lines from the summary of the show:
We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet Kria ; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way.
Now tell me what more proof do you need as to prove that it had always been Kria's story. 

P.s - This does not mean that the other characters are not important. But the show has begun as her story. How she came to Mumbai and then everything. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

putrinur

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia99

to all you tarey fans .. m nt at all intstd to talk to you ppl .. so guyz betta sty away from this .. its a reqst to u all tarey lovers 
muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia99

Originally posted by soumyak

wth?
u r coming in d3 forum and saying them to stop watching d3
i mean, do u think if some of the fans stop watching D3 they will change the whole story again?
ohh hello ??? wats rong wit u gal ???? 
u r cmg on commnting on my post ????? get lost ... stay away .. 
muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalt29

excuse me... This post is for kriyaansh fans... She is telling all this to kriyaansh fans... If u are not a kriyaansh fan then plz dont interefere btwn us...
And the other thing d3 was started with point of view of kriya.. Her dream.. We just want kriyaansh in D3.. So without kriya no D3 for us...
If u want to watch D3 toh watch... No1 is telling u what to do.. Or what not to do...
This post is for KR fans... She is sharing her opinion to KR fans... Not taa - rey fans alright !
Sry if u find it rude.. Bt that's my opinion...

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
If you wish to keep this thread related to Kriya+Rey then ONLY discuss about them, no need to bring in other couples in the thread as well, this will only lead to instigation and arguments which will lead to the the topic being closed.
sonia99 Newbie
sonia99
sonia99

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by rukhsarsaiyed

if u all are not agree with us then no need to comment on this post 
this post is for die hard fans of kriyansh not for  tarey fans 

*Sigh* I wonder when will people understand. 
This is a free-forum. Anyone can state their opinions till they do it in a nice manner.
You should've thought about this before making the post ki what type of support will you get. 
And btw, who are you to decide whether we are a KR fan or not? We do no need to prove that. Maaneet di is a KR fan and she doesn't need to make her point clear. 

You said that KriYaansh has Rey and Kria both but it has Rey and Kria as individuals also. We have to support the 'Rey' so that when 'Kria' is back, we see the 'KriYaansh' again! 
excuseme ???? m trying to ignre it bt you ..????? u r continuing it ... dn listn u ... u commnt n dn there will b rude commnts 4m my side .. dnt cry thn 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

Go to top