Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukhsarsaiyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ayeha92

I think u should keep ur opinion to urself...just cuz u want to see kriya doesnt mean that ppl should quit watching D3...ur topic only shows that u want to see kriya but let me tell u one thing that d3 is just not about kriya its about different ppl and their interest in dance, it's about friendship, love, hardship and motivation!!!!

yahi baat tum pe bhi lagu hoti he keep ur opnion with ur self 
u r not true kriyansh fan 
and we dont want to talk with fake fans ðŸ˜¡
rukhsarsaiyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

She is a KR fan and she is watching for Amar.

ok i m sorry my mistake fine 
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I think u should keep ur opinion to urself...just cuz u want to see kriya doesnt mean that ppl should quit watching D3...ur topic only shows that u want to see kriya but let me tell u one thing that d3 is just not about kriya its about different ppl and their interest in dance, it's about friendship, love, hardship and motivation!!!!

crrction it was about her only 😊 ab baaki kahan se tapak pade wo plaki jaane ..
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wont watch D3 till shakti di comes back as kriya...
I just want kriyaansh... And without kriya... No kriyaansh.. So no reyaansh also... 😭 😭
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

*Viewbie's Note: Please don't tell anyone to get out of your thread.*Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rukhsarsaiyed

if u all are not agree with us then no need to comment on this post 
this post is for die hard fans of kriyansh not for  tarey fans 

*Sigh* I wonder when will people understand. 
This is a free-forum. Anyone can state their opinions till they do it in a nice manner.
You should've thought about this before making the post ki what type of support will you get. 
And btw, who are you to decide whether we are a KR fan or not? We do no need to prove that. Maaneet di is a KR fan and she doesn't need to make her point clear. 

You said that KriYaansh has Rey and Kria both but it has Rey and Kria as individuals also. We have to support the 'Rey' so that when 'Kria' is back, we see the 'KriYaansh' again! 
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree that it is NOT ONLY about Kria. But it is her story only. At least it was. I don't know how can one change the plot so drastically. It was Kria from day one. Read the following lines from the summary of the show:
We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet Kria ; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way.
Now tell me what more proof do you need as to prove that it had always been Kria's story. 

P.s - This does not mean that the other characters are not important. But the show has begun as her story. How she came to Mumbai and then everything. 
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia99

to all you tarey fans .. m nt at all intstd to talk to you ppl .. so guyz betta sty away from this .. its a reqst to u all tarey lovers 

muskaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia99

ohh hello ??? wats rong wit u gal ???? 
u r cmg on commnting on my post ????? get lost ... stay away .. 

muskaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hetalt29

excuse me... This post is for kriyaansh fans... She is telling all this to kriyaansh fans... If u are not a kriyaansh fan then plz dont interefere btwn us...
And the other thing d3 was started with point of view of kriya.. Her dream.. We just want kriyaansh in D3.. So without kriya no D3 for us...
If u want to watch D3 toh watch... No1 is telling u what to do.. Or what not to do...
This post is for KR fans... She is sharing her opinion to KR fans... Not taa - rey fans alright !
Sry if u find it rude.. Bt that's my opinion...