Its'nt Shakts Fault DONT WATCH D3not for AMAR also

sonia99 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i understand..i do understand...ki jab DANCE ki baat aati hai..
toh D3 mein Amar se acchhaa or koi dance nahi karta.. i do agree guys...but yeh batao na...apko unka dance dekhna hai..ya KRIYAANSH ko dekhna hai...think a bit...iss hafte toh agar main aaplog ko bol du ki dekh lo d3..so iss hafte ki TRP toh badegi..its kk
but next week guys..agar fir se palki ne AMAR ke DANCE se aaplog ko attract kiya..toh kya...?? Guys KRIYAANSH mein REYAANSH bhi hai..
i totally agree...but KRIYA kaha hai...r u a REYAANSH fan..?? no na..
u r a KRIYAANSH fan...and aaplogo ko aise hone chahiye jaise.. KriYaansh toh KriYaansh baaki ki duniya bhaad mein jaye... and i know that also...that many of them LOVE AMAR...and i too love him alot...like a mad...and he deserves to b on the top...but shakti..??
is it her fault that she has to leave the show cozz of her dance career
kya galti ki shaks di ne..?? that SHE LEFT D3 FOR DANCING...
i know...it seems rude...but guys yeh toh soccho..that when she will return to mumbai and join D3 she will b DANCING...like a dance freak
soo...DONT U WANT SHAKTI BACK..?? cozz guys agar KRIYA nahi rahegi toh KriYaansh kahan se hoga...its better ki humlog thode weeks k liye d3 na dekhe...i know amar deserves all our love...but fir palki humaara fayeda uthayegi na guys...pichle kuch months se woh aise hi sab kaam kar rahi hai..[Kriya ya kriyaansh se related] jisse hum gusse mein aata h...and IF par post karte h...fir gusse mein d3 bhi dekhne lagte h..ki zaraa main toh dekhu kya bola kriyaansh ko...
but mere bolne se kuch nahi hoga...100% mein se hardly 35% ppl ko meri feelings samajh aayegi...i know it...but fir bhi agar aaplog nahi samajhte ho...toh what can i do than...i m helpless...but ek baat yaad rakhna guys...agar Tarey aasmaan par chale gaye...toh nicche KR ko laana bohot mushkil hoga...and uske responsible...woh honge joh humme ditch karkar D3 dekhte rehte h.. but i know uss 35% of ppl mein se bhi kuch log juth bolenge that ' yea we will not watch' and ' i didn't watched the show since shakti left' hopefully aaplog sachmuch aise karte bhi ho ya nahi...pata nahi..na hi main aaplog k ghar par aakar bol sakti hoon..that "DONT WATCH D3" itna time bhi nahi hai mere paas...but remember...if KR doesn't returns back...toh unka saara credit one and only D3 lovers [ so called KR lovers ] ko jayegi
srry if i m rude...but that the truth...now depends on u...WANT KRIYAANSH ... ya wanna watch REY dancing...and guys waise bhi baad mein jab kriya d3 join karegi...toh amar dance nahi karega kya?
aaplog toh aise behave kar rahe ho...jaise woh apni ZINDAGI ka last dance karne jaa raha ho...infact REY will b dancing all around when he will come to know the truth about KRIYA...soo agar ek dance miss kar diya toh himalayas zameen par nahi aayenge...
SOO I SUGGEST U THAT DONT WATCH D3
and rest all its upto U...
u want KRIYAANSH or u want TAREY
😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukhsarsaiyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u r right absoulutly right 
we want our kriyansh back 
and for that we have to do it 
i m not watching d3 
and will not watch it  till kriya comes back ðŸ˜­
missing kriyansh 
soumyak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wth?
u r coming in d3 forum and saying them to stop watching d3
i mean, do u think if some of the fans stop watching D3 they will change the whole story again?
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ Soumyak - This is a D3 forum thats why she was talking about D3 n not an other show and ur wth wasnt really needed.

Ya, if fans stop watching the show, some production houses go for a better story because for them everything is based on TRPs and which can be only given by fans.

soumyak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
ok fine
ur wish
i am sorry
Edited by soumyak - 11 years ago
akhiljalla thumbnail
first of all stop telling others what to do and what not to do...we have brain...we can decide whether to watch d3 or not...and secondly u urself write that shakti is not here but simultaneously u want a kriyansh dance...are u joking...i dont know about others but i am not at all kriyansh or reyansh or swaron or any other couple's fan...i am a fan of whole d3 crew...we should respect the way they entertain us...
Last thing i want to say that i am sorry if u find me rude on this but these are my point of view...so no hard feelings... 
Edited by akhiljalla - 11 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear even i'm a kriyansh fan and like you said kriyansh has kriya and reyansh so if there's no kriya then fans r watching for rey aka Amar coz they love him and u can't ask them to stop watching D3. It is neither Shkti's fault not Amar so y is he supposed to be suffering. Its just that the KR fans who r watching d3 is coz of Rey because they love him no matter what. They love rey as equally they love kriya. So, if Kr fans are watching d3 don't ask them to quit because there's no kriya then that would mean u r only a kriya fan.

P.S I'm a die hard Kriyansh fan and i dislike taani and rey-taani as a pair.
Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
sonia99 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
to all you tarey fans .. m nt at all intstd to talk to you ppl .. so guyz betta sty away from this .. its a reqst to u all tarey lovers 
rukhsarsaiyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumyak

wth?
i mean, do u think if some of the fans stop watching D3 they will change the whole story again?

of course they have to change the story and they will change it 
if u r not agree with us then no need to comment on post 
sonia99 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soumyak

wth?

ohh hello ??? wats rong wit u gal ???? 
u r cmg on commnting on my post ????? get lost ... stay away ..