Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

I Miss old Susheela :'( (Page 3)

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

well no offence but this sushila is a treat for those who were irritated with our old sushi
but this is a hell come true for me
i desperately want the old sushila back 
she was the soul of the show and somewhere i feel tejal's entry have affected sushi's character a lot

Roopal dear no offence taken ... Big smile

i adore susheela anyways, but still the old one was the best ... WinkWink

tejals entry wont affect susheela at all, rather they both belong to the same league, on the contrarty i feel Tejal will subside post her marriage to Aniket Smile

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I just adore Sushi, but yeah I also miss the old Sushila, who put smile on my face.

I was downloading old episoded yesterday and thought the same Dhruti, I loved the way she pulled the twing leg about Pasta, and then she made it just like they wanted it after Sanyukta forgot to make it and the twins got mad at their parents.

i know ... old sushi was a laugh riot ... Wink

yu remeber the episode when she had become that dinosaur wali devi ROFL

but i do adore sushi ... but the old sushi was awesome Wink

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saminak12

What's wrongs with the twins

the twins are always wrong, thats the only wrong in them Angry
Angry
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

What to do?? CVs are hell bent on making her  another "perfect" bahu of tellytown.. She has joined the long queue of "too-good","virtuous", "never wrong", "Ms World", perfectionists..

I'm suffering from repulsion of Sushila. Whereas I loved her character the most initially. So natural, next-door girl, with all humanly and down-to-earth imperfect qualities..

Good point Debu,

I have always adored Sushi.. even now am adoring her...

But seriously why th eCVs have to show her a "typical bahu yaa???"  cant there be any person who is loud at times and still be a perfect DIL ...

Rather then being a perfect DIL, I think Susheela is the perfect human being with a heart of gold ... Big smile  always forgiving those twins, especially that SHASHWATI BEN AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

i have been watching this show from the beginning and have adored sushila like anything such a darling yeh perfect bahu na uska innocence vulnerability and golden heart ko kahin destroy na kar de let her be as she is -simple adorable sweet bindaas sab ki khayal rakhnewali har dil ko samajh ne wali sushilaa wapas chhaiye
i am sure sushila snd tejall both have beautiful hearts and try to make the whole family happy aresnt they ideal bahus

sanyuktas definition of ideal bahu might be different  but the two bahus are great in their own ways

so i want to see the two sweet bahus milke parivaar main esp foram sashwat aur sabhi ke beech pyar aur understanding kaise aur badhayenge yeh dekhna shaandar rahega Embarrassed

Sanyuktas definiton of perfect DIL or perfect human being is SOPHISTICATION and nuin else ...

I would consider Tejal and Suhi having a heart of gold yaar ... the twins keep indirectly taunting Susheela, for her loud behavior but still she never reverted back to them... sanyukta has always been supportive of her twins in an impliedly way AngryAngryAngry

tejal and Sushi are just the perfect the way they are, Sanyukta should open her eyes for once and see it Angry
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKiiDeewani

i too miss old Sushila Unhappy

me too Cry
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bini311

I was thinking the exact same thing...Susheela is very mellow down now whereas before she was an integral part...i understand focus is on AniJal...but looks like Tejal entry has sidelined susheela...I hope CVs bring back the way susheela was...she is so cute and funny...

heyaaa Binni ...

I think tejals entry has done no harm to sushi at all ... am sure post marriage with Aniket tejal will be shown as perfect docile bahu and not the tomboy kindaa girl Wink

sushi had promised her MIL that she'l prove to be a perferct DIL of the Mazumdaars, the way Sanyukta wanted to mold her since the very first day of her marriage, and sushi is keeping upto her words and nothing else. But, yes the playful and cheerful nature of Susheela is subsided big way  ... Hope, we get to see a the old Susheela really very soon ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index