India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

I Miss old Susheela :'( (Page 2)

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
What to do?? CVs are hell bent on making her  another "perfect" bahu of tellytown.. She has joined the long queue of "too-good","virtuous", "never wrong", "Ms World", perfectionists..

I'm suffering from repulsion of Sushila. Whereas I loved her character the most initially. So natural, next-door girl, with all humanly and down-to-earth imperfect qualities..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i have been watching this show from the beginning and have adored sushila like anything such a darling yeh perfect bahu na uska innocence vulnerability and golden heart ko kahin destroy na kar de let her be as she is -simple adorable sweet bindaas sab ki khayal rakhnewali har dil ko samajh ne wali sushilaa wapas chhaiye
i am sure sushila snd tejall both have beautiful hearts and try to make the whole family happy aresnt they ideal bahus

sanyuktas definition of ideal bahu might be different  but the two bahus are great in their own ways

so i want to see the two sweet bahus milke parivaar main esp foram sashwat aur sabhi ke beech pyar aur understanding kaise aur badhayenge yeh dekhna shaandar rahega Embarrassed

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

ArnavKiiDeewani Goldie
ArnavKiiDeewani
ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i too miss old Sushila Unhappy

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the exact same thing...Susheela is very mellow down now whereas before she was an integral part...i understand focus is on AniJal...but looks like Tejal entry has sidelined susheela...I hope CVs bring back the way susheela was...she is so cute and funny...

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

saminak12 Senior Member
saminak12
saminak12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
What's wrongs with the twins

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Vinder90

me too. . really wish this mess gets sorted, and Sushila can be back to her natural self . . been long time not seen the natural sushila. .     hope the tensions end fast. . and ANiket-Tejal tie the knot fast Smile  And then set the twins straight  Angry LOL

seriously i miss her so much, especially calling saswath ...  LOLLOLLOL
those twins they make go   Angry

yeah, saswat. . lol  .   though its funny that she has been bahu n that family for past 5 years but still says "saswath" lol LOL

os what i like the way she calls him saswath bhai which bugs him ...  LOLLOLLOLLOL
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

i have a feeling that sushila may change sides but maybe i dunno. she'll probably be the same as she is now coz she would think that she is betraying sanyukta.

whatever it is, i really miss the old sushila. because of her i started watching the show. 

i hope changes side really soon ...  susheela was the most excited person to see aniket getting married , but thanks to this sanyukta mazumdaar, she is all susided ... CryCry
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

i too miss old SuslaCry
Cvs might have thought only ideal bahus bring TRP,
they dint have to change her character to this extentConfused
hope evrythg will be back once Tejal joins themSmile

am hating this perfect bahu wali acting of Susheela ...  i want this natkhaat and chul bulli wali susheela ...    

why do we always want to have perfect docile bahus?????? AngryAngryAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index