Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Panchajanya !! Second Thread (Page 44)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by riti4u

@Sree- give dadi one chance ..poor lady has just arrived...may be she will be instrumental in bringin Arhi close as your shyamu

riti...dear 
I should be loving daadi...what a mighty replacement for shyamu...Day Dreaming
But yesterday she was pathetic. Instead of showing off the Royal malik attitude and lordliness she stooped to a level of a non-civilized person. Its too much to take in for my level of thoughts. 
and I was thinking what am I missin in redux...LOL I posted in my very first post in redux dear... these things exist fr real in india even in MODERN INDIA..it is sad but its very real and no I am not supporting her at all ..she is not justified but they had to show this to justify some past actions may be ..and also to gather sympathy fr female protaganist...

Some attitude was expected from the old lady. But not stoop to such level.
I feel that while gathering sympathy for khushi...
they lost grip on maami and payal..

W*F - Maami used to be very protective of raizada bahu's...anyway she is having PMS 24x7 these days. What about payal...Did not even utter a word to defend khushi who is said to be the apple of her eye?LOL

NK rocked ...and I am becoming a fan of karan day by day. Wink 

How can Maami defend Bahus or even herself in front of Daadi...that will weaken Daadi ...Dadi  had to be shown as a awe inspiring person, authoritative , dominating with a commandeering persona.. People  become stuck when she  is in the room ..That had to be projected and they were aiming for that...

sathu ...all is OK..but ACHUT treatment is very low...i dont have any respect for this Dadi..one side she is shown very discipline ...but all this wont work..if one cannot show being a normal human being..all those poojas and her attitude go to drain...
ASR treated same way..but he was not like ..oh u tooched me ..now i have to take shower..
esp why..servants cant touch temple thing???

I wished star plus or PH has shown some proper script rather than this discrimination ...and flowering such issues in society

There are still priest  in India who devotedly worship n pray in temple n practice Untouchability .  Dadi is not a modern day woman but one steeped in traditions , her views are old worldy, conservative n orthodox..nothing wrong in it..what would be wrong is..They shud not show her getting away with it & I am confident that She will be made to understand

Sorry, ASR anger did not stem bec of Untouchability or any prejudice.His anger came out bec he percieved all middle class women as gold  diggers like the woman  in whose trap ASR's father fell...

.In fact i am surprised that IP which never takes up serious issues n is all KJO has actually taken a serious issue  n highlighted it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedvasirajusree07namedxcoolgal270JRiaRJXXDiamondLiferiyya6riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

[How can Maami defend Bahus or even herself in front of Daadi...that will weaken Daadi ...Dadi  had to be shown as a awe inspiring person, authoritative , dominating with a commandeering persona.. People  become stuck when she  is in the room ..That had to be projected and they were aiming for that...

sathu ...all is OK..but ACHUT treatment is very low...i dont have any respect for this Dadi..one side she is shown very discipline ...but all this wont work..if one cannot show being a normal human being..all those poojas and her attitude go to drain...
ASR treated same way..but he was not like ..oh u tooched me ..now i have to take shower..

I wished star plus or PH has shown some proper script rather than this discrimination ...and flowering such issues in society
But these things do exist ..and PH is not justifying it... I dont think they are justified...infact many ppl who do such kind of things will be made aware of how wrong they are..it is just the way one perceives it dear... these issues do exist in real life and IPK has always been about realism too...I will correct "at times".

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidIFoverratedvasirajusree07namedxDiamondLiferiyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by AM2011

Anu

Is it confirmed that Chandana is gonna play this part?

I have to take help from google baba jee as i am not good with abbreviations.I was not able to understand LNMDJLOL

Woah, the power of Redux

AM, sorry I want Chandana to play the part assuming we are headed that way.

Bas. That is all. Just speculating.Embarrassed

whats LNMDJConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratednamedxRJXXriti4u

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRJXXDiamondLiferiyya6riti4u

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by laddoo598

@Sree- give dadi one chance ..poor lady has just arrived...may be she will be instrumental in bringin Arhi close as your shyamu

riti...dear 
But yesterday she was pathetic. Instead of showing off the Royal malik attitude and lordliness she stooped to a level of a non-civilized person. Its too much to take in for my level of thoughts. 
and I was thinking what am I missin in redux...LOL I posted in my very first post in redux dear... these things exist fr real in india even in MODERN INDIA..it is sad but its very real and no I am not supporting her at all ..she is not justified but they had to show this to justify some past actions may be ..and also to gather sympathy fr female protaganist...

i have seen members here talking about the class difference and the status
between arnav and kushi
who we are to be in 2012 and modern by thoughts
as dadi belonged to 1950 think its not bad
because they belong to older gen
it is a fiction
but intentions are the same

W*F - Maami used to be very protective of raizada bahu's...anyway she is having PMS 24x7 these days. What about payal...Did not even utter a word to defend khushi who is said to be the apple of her eye?LOL

Maami is also a bahu in front of Daadi and is of low caste too... she still has insecurities about her status in RM..and wen such a lady is in front of u... she cn be submissive too like payal...
I loved NK too... he is fine fr me till he doesnt cum between Arhi...

Sree-wa, this is what I felt as well. Mami herself suffers from inferiority complex, and yes, she is terrified of his hitler daadi. I would be lying if I said Mami or Payal's inert stance surprised me. IMO, Payal is hopeless, and Mami was never protective of these bahus to begin with. NK was the one I was rooting for and he did not disappoint me!Big smile

i have seen members here talking about the class difference and the status
between arnav and kushi
who we are to be in 2012 and modern by thoughts
as dadi belonged to 1950 think its not bad
because they belong to older gen
it is a fiction
but intentions are the same

lalsunvidsree07namedxriyya6tanthya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

riti...dear 

How can Maami defend Bahus or even herself in front of Daadi...that will weaken Daadi ...Dadi  had to be shown as a awe inspiring person, authoritative , dominating with a commandeering persona.. People  become stuck when she  is in the room ..That had to be projected and they were aiming for that...

There are still priest  in India who devotedly worship n pray in temple n practice Untouchability .  Dadi is not a modern day woman but one steeped in traditions , her views are old worldy, conservative n orthodox..nothing wrong in it..what would be wrong is..They shud not show her getting away with it & I am confident that She will be made to understand

Sorry, ASR anger did not stem bec of Untouchability or any prejudice.His anger came out bec he percieved all middle class women as gold  diggers like the woman  in whose trap ASR's father fell...

.In fact i am surprised that IP which never takes up serious issues n is all KJO has actually taken a serious issue  n highlighted it
okay so we answer almost at same times...LOL..A BIG DITTO...on bold..

vasirajusree07namedxriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

chandana will look very young if she plays Shyam' sister role..
she needs to look like ASR's mother   Confused

ASR was prolly around 10-12 years when Shyam's sister came into pic.. lets assume that she is 23 then add 14 ..she will be around 37 or something now..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidsree07namedxJRiaDiamondLifeRJXXriyya6riti4u

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

riti...dear 

why suddenly IPK seems to take that route... serious issue...  THe act of dadi y'day was totally like am i Watching IPKKND...LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 07 August 2012 at 5:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasree07namedx

Go to top