Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Panchajanya !! Second Thread (Page 36)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Which version u want, Sul..new or remix ??
[/QUOTE]
i always like the original oneWink
[/QUOTE]

I was rooting for the remix, 'cause it has such a sensual and seductive feel to it. But after seeing SBS, I think the makers are using the original..LOL
[/QUOTE]

Soul-sistah Hug ... Usually I prefer the originals but for this song have always loved the remix ... Had downloaded it few years ago & still love the song so much ... & it has a really hawt video to boot Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

The spoilers said bitwa would be upset right? So I thought he would be upset with her and she will be trying to pacify him, so yes, I was totally expecting the remix and a Menka type Khushi. But lo and behold, bitwa is actually beating himself up over his past, and she is just trying to get him to confide in her. So aab toh pakka old wala hi hoga..

But yes, I like the remix better, very sexy!LOL
[/QUOTE]

That's why Bitiya is in her virginal pink salwar kameez & not a sizzling red saree LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajunamedxRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Nareshkota

ab yeh redemption redemption kya rat laga rakha hein bhai..

Redem hone ka matlab kya hein???

Buckets of tears and bottles of sharab????

Kya hein redemption ka matlab??? bolo ji aaj mujhe sun na hein.. bolo ji bolo na arey bolo..

No No! No tears but a drunk Arnav may be fun to watch especially if he gets flirty Day Dreaming - ok back to my point. 

I want a sincere conversation between the two in which bitwa clearly says 'I'm sorry for everything, not believing in you, forcing you to marry me, threatening you with Payal's wedding - I'm sorry for it all' 

That's it redemption for me done 

What did he say to Nani in the presence of Khushi , Looking at Khushi, looking into her eyes ...was that not an apology..a sincere one, a heartfelt one...He accepted , The Great ASR who never is wrong accepted n front of a elder that H e was wrong , He erred in judging Khushi...!! Khushi understood it  n accepted it..

Ditto, IMO that was the biggest sign of heartfelt regret from him. He admitted his folly in front of Nani, if that is not repentance, then what it? Also, recently he said to her "I am sorry I hurt you", that was significant too. She knew what he was apologizing for, and no, it was not for making her a portable TV!LOL

LOL LOL LOL i think they should telecast a  scene that the great business man has tried to commit suicide  because he feels regret what ever he did to his wife by the crime reporter as kushi follows his news like githa..LOL ..

than she has to run to him and accept apologies ..thats only the way people can be feel happy who wants a grt redemption by ASR ..its all should be in kushi style LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxRiyaDuttaDiamondLifeSunoNa...riyya6tanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Kya hein redemption ka matlab??? bolo ji aaj mujhe sun na hein.. bolo ji bolo na arey bolo..

No No! No tears but a drunk Arnav may be fun to watch especially if he gets flirty Day Dreaming - ok back to my point. 

I want a sincere conversation between the two in which bitwa clearly says 'I'm sorry for everything, not believing in you, forcing you to marry me, threatening you with Payal's wedding - I'm sorry for it all' 

he is doing it in-directly every day. He is saying your my wife.. Period!!

He is standing for her against his family.. Period!!

Now how much should he do? Should he stand on his knees in front of khushi?? Will that be enough?

Didn't Khushi try to make his hell? Didn't she majke him look better than her when one is angry??

No I don't want any OTT-ness that will butcher his character. 

Yes he's been showing it through her actions but Khushi needs everthing spelled out for her. 

I can't fight my corner in this argument Ouch

Then about time Khushi grew up n begin to understand the complexities of the man, He has stooped too far  to get her to comprehend the fact that He cares !!  Why shud it always be Arnav who owes explantion/Why can't Khushi who is the voluble one say " Heyy I am hurt by the accusation u  hurled at me?? I need explanations dammit !! ""  It would not be very tough ..Why play the Martyr when one Q will resolve it...

Ok Ok I surrender *waves white flag*

Should've known not to raise such a topic with Arnie's sidekick LOL

who is this side-kick?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXXriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by nivedha84

I dont know why ppl r stuck with Arnav's redmption/repentanceThumbs Down,Bahuth hogay why cant they demand a CON.Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaRJXX

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by tejuvijay

Hi GalsHug

Mai Aagaayi :)

Wow! Already in second thread and that too pg 30+ Woaaah!!!

Arnav is Tears!!! Naahiii!! Kushi attempting to manofy Hubby darling!!!! Am all IN!! excited!Poor guy he badly needs a comforter like this!

Hey Birthday girl chk this thread left something for u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRianamedxriyya6

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Now how much should he do? Should he stand on his knees in front of khushi?? Will that be enough?

Didn't Khushi try to make his hell? Didn't she majke him look better than her when one is angry??

No I don't want any OTT-ness that will butcher his character. 

Yes he's been showing it through her actions but Khushi needs everthing spelled out for her. 

I can't fight my corner in this argument Ouch

Then about time Khushi grew up n begin to understand the complexities of the man, He has stooped too far  to get her to comprehend the fact that He cares !!  Why shud it always be Arnav who owes explantion/Why can't Khushi who is the voluble one say " Heyy I am hurt by the accusation u  hurled at me?? I need explanations dammit !! ""  It would not be very tough ..Why play the Martyr when one Q will resolve it...
Exactly and hv we even seen Kushi come to terms what her hiding has gt her into?? She has also been a part of mess, na i dnt want her redemption tears or wtever but y taint her like godess and an epitome of goodness , even she has her part of flaws to accept and learn..

Arnav has shown a great growth in his character wise sadly kushi hasnt. His moral values are still more to me coz he is shown to have some conscience but kushi still hasnt shown much their. 

M expecting quiet a lot frm Kushi in this track 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksvasirajunamedxriyya6riti4u

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I was away for half a day.. when I came to REDUX.. wht i see

already second thread!Dancing
ASR cryingCry
New PromoErmm

AP-wa, kemon acho?? So you are joining the flooding bandwagon too, bitwa cries, you cry, flood the place and all?LOL

no i am looking forward for the song sequenceLOL

Which version u want, Sul..new or remix ??

i always like the original oneWink

I was rooting for the remix, 'cause it has such a sensual and seductive feel to it. But after seeing SBS, I think the makers are using the original..LOL

Soul-sistah Hug ... Usually I prefer the originals but for this song have always loved the remix ... Had downloaded it few years ago & still love the song so much ... & it has a really hawt video to boot Embarrassed

The spoilers said bitwa would be upset right? So I thought he would be upset with her and she will be trying to pacify him, so yes, I was totally expecting the remix and a Menka type Khushi. But lo and behold, bitwa is actually beating himself up over his past, and she is just trying to get him to confide in her. So aab toh pakka old wala hi hoga..

But yes, I like the remix better, very sexy!LOL

what song and what remix!!?? Explainwaa please..Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxladdoo598riyya6

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

Hi there..how is your shyamu killing andolan going on/.

No one expects ASR to go down his knee and beg for forgiveness. Though i would love it, it does not suit with his character.LOL

But a realization of the mistakes will do justice to the story(not to khushi).  I believe ASRs row pain and emotions during MU was well portrayed. When he had such a tough battle of mind and heart, isn't it as per his character to show a little breakdown of his own after MU clearance? Not for anyone, but for himself? With the help of FBs?

Redemption is not important in any context if you are making corrective steps for your action. But realization of the mistake and a retrospection on the mistakes is unavoidable for ASR's character.
I do not see it anywhere.

btw Didn't Khushi try to make his hell? when?Confused
I will follow you wherever u go and if ur post contains two words- redemption and ASREvil Smile
-realisation of his mistakes- he does realise his mistake...and he himself said- this is biggest mistake of my life...PERIOD
- retrospection- has he been given time..already kidnappin se aaya aur di ki problem aa gayi aur uske baad wifey manao abhiyan... he needs some time for introspection...yeh CVs ko blame karo fr overlapping so many tracks at once...

and as far as khushi making his life hell - reference was to khushi's mission to irritate him I guess...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusree07namedxRJXXSunoNa...riyya6

Go to top