Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Panchajanya !! Second Thread (Page 27)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
U free or shall I send a search party...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviJhalak29JRiatanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Am back for a little while... sorry I dropped off abruptly... stupid clients had to come just when Arhi segment was being telecasted! Angry

So what have I missed?

Ninnav, I feel for u  !!

A emotional scene re.. was pretty good..I only hope the editing team don't massacre it !!Angry

i second u Sathu ,Beware Editing teamAngryi want all the scenes from the seg,dont u dare ruin this scene like the way u ruined the  Pearl wala HUGEvil Smile

Nondha Manangal !!  hugs Siswa !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotashivikrocksabaviJhalak29RiyaDuttatanthya

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

I saw some posts predicting Khushi is actually Arnav's half sister or something of that sort..Imaginations are running wild about bitwa's infamous past. LOL

if that happens Than its a disaster in the IPK world LOL LOL..

Try to give the pyaar a freaking naam then! Incest! ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL That is why they are postponing even a lip Kiss Shocked Shocked...

nahi Tanu its a horrible dream if that happens in the serial 

Bwahaha sach mein yaar. Pehle se hi people are mourning 'cause Sanaya said Barun is like her brother. Aab agar show mein bhi yeh hua then toh the shit will hit the fan..ROFL

I was wondering who will be at the receiving end between Arnav and Khushi once the past comes out? Is Khushi or her family responsible for Arnav's parents' death or is it the other way around? Or are both of them involved equally? This is very intriguing..

This has been my favourite point to ponder recently ... Me wants Arnavji's camp to be the guilty party this time.
Khushi already has the Daiyya ho & Di ka emotional atyachaar weighing down on her neck. Don't want this shit too to hit her.

I know eh? Bechari Khushi is already in deep shit. AnJhali will totally use Dadi to further manipulate the scenario, paint Khushi in a bad light, and get her beloved pervert of a hubby back at RM. But then again, the phanki in me is thinking that bitwa only won Khushi back after toiling so hard and bam, past story comes up and gives bitwa a texas wedgie. Bechara bitwa! So yeah, I am rooting for both being equally involved. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29vasirajuparu_roxRiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi everyone HugHug

Got some free time today after many days so came in to say Hi to allBig smile
I may go off again anytime...will be on-off till friday...stuck between interviews and training sessions!!!!SleepyLOL 

@Tanths: Dekh I dropped in to say Hi Embarrassed ab toh gussa nahin???Tongue

@all: So wats new??? I came online after many days so dunno wats going on...koi nayi khabar other than today's SBS???

Riya, kotodin por!! I missed you.Hug I had been MIA for a while now, feels good to be back. Nah, nothing new apart from SBS, forum is going wild with speculations about bitwa's past..
Moi Laddoo HugHug
Oomaa...tui kothay bol toh???

missed u bey Hug

Awww...so forum going wild abt bituwa's past???? chalo good as long as they dont start after  bituwa for redemptions!!!WinkLOL

I have started to hate the word redemption now. Chalo at least Dadi hitler's entry took the spotlight off from freaking redemption. I LOWE Gul and co. for not giving into audience demand to reducing bitwa to a weeping sissy. He is making up for his atrocities through his actions, that is so much better than crying and grovelling at her feet.

Yaar I for one wouldn't have been happy to see ASR crying at Khushi's feet...doesn't go with his style...i can't see him crying like a majnoo!!!

Exactly..he trying to rectify the mistakes that he did to her in his own way..wat more can one ask for!!!

When Khushi can forgive and accept him then why can't people accept this???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by riyya6

2nd thread Smile wow hi ALL Hug

Riyaa Aaja Meri JaanHugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84Jhalak29RJXXriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Nareshkota

ab yeh redemption redemption kya rat laga rakha hein bhai..

Redem hone ka matlab kya hein???

Buckets of tears and bottles of sharab????

Kya hein redemption ka matlab??? bolo ji aaj mujhe sun na hein.. bolo ji bolo na arey bolo..

No No! No tears but a drunk Arnav may be fun to watch especially if he gets flirty Day Dreaming - ok back to my point. 

I want a sincere conversation between the two in which bitwa clearly says 'I'm sorry for everything, not believing in you, forcing you to marry me, threatening you with Payal's wedding - I'm sorry for it all' 

That's it redemption for me done 

What did he say to Nani in the presence of Khushi , Looking at Khushi, looking into her eyes ...was that not an apology..a sincere one, a heartfelt one...He accepted , The Great ASR who never is wrong accepted n front of a elder that H e was wrong , He erred in judging Khushi...!! Khushi understood it  n accepted it..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamajumaNareshkotashivikrocksvasirajusree07paru_roxJhalak29laddoo598RJXX

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Nareshkota

ab yeh redemption redemption kya rat laga rakha hein bhai..

Redem hone ka matlab kya hein???

Buckets of tears and bottles of sharab????

Kya hein redemption ka matlab??? bolo ji aaj mujhe sun na hein.. bolo ji bolo na arey bolo..

No No! No tears but a drunk Arnav may be fun to watch especially if he gets flirty Day Dreaming - ok back to my point. 

I want a sincere conversation between the two in which bitwa clearly says 'I'm sorry for everything, not believing in you, forcing you to marry me, threatening you with Payal's wedding - I'm sorry for it all' 

That's it redemption for me done 

he is doing it in-directly every day. He is saying your my wife.. Period!!

He is standing for her against his family.. Period!!

Now how much should he do? Should he stand on his knees in front of khushi?? Will that be enough?

Didn't Khushi try to make his hell? Didn't she majke him look better than her when one is angry??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07Jhalak29RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I was away for half a day.. when I came to REDUX.. wht i see

already second thread!Dancing
ASR cryingCry
New PromoErmm

AP-wa, kemon acho?? So you are joining the flooding bandwagon too, bitwa cries, you cry, flood the place and all?LOL

no i am looking forward for the song sequenceLOL

Which version u want, Sul..new or remix ??

i always like the original oneWink

I was rooting for the remix, 'cause it has such a sensual and seductive feel to it. But after seeing SBS, I think the makers are using the original..LOL

Ah man you guys have got me singing the song again and I just managed to get it out of my head. Worst part is I only know the one line Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedNareshkotaanjani-paglinamedxtanthya

Go to top