Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Panchajanya !! Second Thread (Page 21)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Originally posted by tanthya

Riti, divs, ranju, anna... Whats the haal aftr Sbs...?

Past for Arnav is a wound, where even the Scar can bleed... Watching my Baby cry is a tough task yaar! And 'mango' makes it unbearable painful

Jachu,

but only the tears can heal him na...

yes Tants...! That wil bring out all the pain in Him n he will feel a bit better... Bt, aftr seeing him cry, i wil be on 'flood alert'

Ahh !! All the Crying  Phankas, Delhi Aajao..Monsoon ki kami yahan bahut zyada padi hai ...we need WATER !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90paru_roxnamedxJRiaJhalak29riti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by vasiraju

Hi everyone HugHug

Got some free time today after many days so came in to say Hi to allBig smile
I may go off again anytime...will be on-off till friday...stuck between interviews and training sessions!!!!SleepyLOL 

@Tanths: Dekh I dropped in to say Hi Embarrassed ab toh gussa nahin???Tongue

@all: So wats new??? I came online after many days so dunno wats going on...koi nayi khabar other than today's SBS???

OH meri Clowne wa agayeeeHug...

Hugzz janu..

nothing new ..

Anna,ritu,Divzz,ranju and tanu  crying to see Arrnav  cring ...heavy flooding's flowing fron north to south LOL 
Clonewa HugHug
Haan yaarEmbarrassedLOL
*hugs back*

Lolsss so Arnav's pankhaas causing flood ?? tell them to come to Blore yaar...yahaan no baarishOuchLOLLOL
which part do u live sweety??? kal bhi i was totally drenched,, and itna thand hai ki i dnt feel like waking upOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29vasirajunamedxRiyaDuttatanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hi everyone HugHug

Got some free time today after many days so came in to say Hi to allBig smile
I may go off again anytime...will be on-off till friday...stuck between interviews and training sessions!!!!SleepyLOL 

@Tanths: Dekh I dropped in to say Hi Embarrassed ab toh gussa nahin???Tongue

@all: So wats new??? I came online after many days so dunno wats going on...koi nayi khabar other than today's SBS???

Riya, kotodin por!! I missed you.Hug I had been MIA for a while now, feels good to be back. Nah, nothing new apart from SBS, forum is going wild with speculations about bitwa's past..
Moi Laddoo HugHug
Oomaa...tui kothay bol toh???

missed u bey Hug

Awww...so forum going wild abt bituwa's past???? chalo good as long as they dont start after  bituwa for redemptions!!!WinkLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90namedxJRiavasirajuJhalak29laddoo598tanthya

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Originally posted by Nina90

Am back for a little while... sorry I dropped off abruptly... stupid clients had to come just when Arhi segment was being telecasted! Angry

So what have I missed?

Ninnav, I feel for u  !!

A emotional scene re.. was pretty good..I only hope the editing team don't massacre it !!Angry

Now I want to watch but boss is still around so can't sneak to watch; will do once he leaves LOL

I don't think it will be too watered down, Tanths; hopefully!

After the pearlwala edit..I am just not that confident on the editors ..

Bleh, that pearl flashback was demented. I so wish they had shown the dori ripping scene instead. 'Cause obviously, bitwa was apologizing for that only, how the hell would he know anything about Khushi's cheesy dream?Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamNareshkotanivedha84JRiaparu_roxnamedxJhalak29susan7

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

[

Tho now fixed  for the  drooling n ogling of My Arnav Bituwa WinkLOL

yeh bituwa kya ji.. logon ko galat matlab jayega.. maa apne bituwa ko dekh kar drooling...

tho aap arnav ko bituwa boolana chod dijiye..

Phoran chod diya !!

shukriya.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRianamedxJhalak29tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

Nw i m big time regreting why i did net package during ramazan on my mob.
O hw i m wishing nt come here oh pleej

Tumne meri sawal ki jawab di ke nahi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9JRiariti4u

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Wishing  Teju and Sonu many happy returns of the day...may all your dreams come true...PartyPartyParty

What Makes A  Great Love Story ?

I have often wondered what makes a love story so appealing to a romantic heart like mine...  yearnings of the lovers,steadfast loyalty to their emotions, the fear of loosing a cherished relationship or the odds that the path of love makes us cross to understand its true value.. I guess it's a culmination of all of the above but the understanding of  love and the beauty and joy  it brings is the jewel in the crown for a memorable love story...  And  the people who make the journey of love tough for the hearts to realize it's value help us enjoy the story and revel in the lover's journey.The presence of  conniving Shah from the story of Shirin and Farhad, the jealous Kaido in the saga of Heer Ranjha, the burning hatred of the Montagues and Capulets  in the tale of Romeo and Juliet, and the reservation of Oliver Barrett III  on his son marrying a low class girl Jennifer Cavilleri made each of the love stories special and beautiful. As the obstacles we hated in the stories successfully gave us pleasure of enjoying and remembering the hearts in love.

Following in the same tradition are Arnav and Kushi... who have  a thorn ridden path in their love...The people around them and circumstances do not let them enjoy an uninterrupted moment of blissful togetherness but their  adhuri kahani propels the duo to work harder to steal few more moments of sweet nothings  and endears them to us...They are ably supported  by the obstacles Shyam, Anjali, Dadi to fight for their love and their well wishers NK, Payal, Buaji, Amma,Babuji for the much needed help and comfort...

A smiling and much in love Khushi tends to Arnav's prized possessions... his plants with utmost care...she is happy to nurture his love(plants ) as he  had shown how much he valued the things(channas,golgappas,jalebi,the pearl necklace) that had brought her comfort the night before... Oblivious of the impending tornado that was building up Khushi thinks of the happiness that lay in store ahead... Di's baby...who would bring the fragrance of happiness in Shantivan like the roses surrounding her ...
She wants to know more about the person Arnavji...  Khushi expresses to self  the desire of understanding the man she loves and trust...Arnav's love for her has started to silently open up the clamped heart again... The journey of Khushi to truly accept herself as  Mrs. Raizada has begun in earnest.

The tornado with the name Dadi written over it encircles RM... everyone feels its impact... Khushi bearing the major brunt. The common girl is mistaken for a servant and treated so... Her efforts to communicate with Dadi are met with closed doors... A reminder of how ASR had viewed Khushi earlier with preconceived notion... he had closed  the door on her face too... unwilling to lend a hearing...Very soon ASR will experience how badly he hurt her when Khushi had been belittled by him in the past courtesy his Dadi's actions and words...His guilt is going to increase in leaps and bounds...Evil Smile Arnav will stand up for her out of love and his wish to lessen the sting of those hurtful memories...

Dadi brings in glad tidings for her granddaughter Anjali, in the name of a promise that she will set things right... The ending scene was very revealing to me... Arnav on one side with his Nani who blames  the damad Shyam for the misfortune that has befallen them with Anjali and Dadi on the opposite end who have not yet pronounced Shyam as the guilty party... Khushi on the sidelines but at  the middle position... does it signify that she will be the one to try and bridge the gaps cropping up?

A difference of opinion is likely on the cards but not between Chotte and his Di.... but between  the love of Arnav Singh Raizada the husband of Khushi and Anjali Manohar Jha the wife of  Shyam...

Koel Hug

Nice take on the episode

Loved ur ending very much
I agree with u on that  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotavasirajunamedx

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by riti4u

Riti, divs, ranju, anna... Whats the haal aftr Sbs...?

Past for Arnav is a wound, where even the Scar can bleed... Watching my Baby cry is a tough task yaar! And 'mango' makes it unbearable painful

Jachu,

but only the tears can heal him na...
I am just glad that someone is there with him this time when he is shedding it...ofcourse he does that with his di too...but what his di he has to become more responsible one

But he always controls himself with Anji..but with Khushi he has let his guard down previously too..but will he remove all the obstacles now..

Tanths, from the morning, each of my wishes are being granted one by one by IPK!

Continue the wishlist, Baby ,,,and add Baby Bump too !!

Nahi; woh nahi hone wala. I can't wish for the impossible, na? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota

Go to top