- @chipkali!!! ----> *daadi's death glare*
- LOL she just gave NK the cold shoulder!! It's OK NK, we still you!!
- Wow, granny's reaction to Khushi is damn harsh and despicable, I'm hating her already!! But I love it!! See how she squinted her eyes in disgust when Khushi grabbed onto her for support...she removed her hand like she was filth!! oh dear, I'm going to have so much fun hating on this character!!
- Daadi: Manorma, iss ghar ki naukroh ko uski aukaat nahi batayi - LOL Dejavu anyone!??? I guess now we know where Arnie got it from!!
- Damn, what is that woman's problem!! See the way she turned back to glare at Khushi, as if to declare war!! You show her Khushi!! You managed to tame the mighty ASR, toh phir yeh daadi kya cheez hein!!
- NK supporting Khushi!
- Well done Payal for asking the right questions about daadi!!
- Ok, how much do you Khushi's realisation of not knowing her loved one as well as she thought she did!! Her love and concern for Arnav in this scene was brilliant; finally we'll see her making an effort in her relationship and start chipping away at his past until she understands him as much as he does her! Atta girl!
- Looks like daadi's pretty old school based on her packed belongings! Traditional, religious, self righteous, disciplined, scrupulous - wow,looks to be an interesting character right from the start!
- The background score to Daadi's character is thrilling! Love the foreboding atmosphere..dark and ominous. Yep, daadi's going to be ruthless, I can tell!!
- @ Daadi's ESHTOP hand gesture...Khushi, don't go there girl! She'll only snub you! *rolls eyes*
- She just close the curtains on Khushi...
- wow, this granny's all about showing people their "aukaat", she clearly places herself way above the rest in terms of social status, crme de la crme snobbishness at its best - So NOT cool Daadi, discriminatory much!!?
- Ok this daadi is really starting to grate on me, how dare she stop others from fulfilling their godly rites!!? Not impressed daadi!! Looks like she's having to put up with maami for the sake of it as well!
- Ok I'm feeling mightily sorry for Khushi this episode! Glad to see Anjali showing a tinge of concern! Let's hope it lasts!
- Loved Daljeet's acting here - her past flashes across her very eyes the moment she sees her daadi after so many years; pain, relief, shock all welded into one! Nicely done Daljeet! Hmmm, Daadi hasn't reciprocated her longing embrace...kuch toh garbar hein!
- Interesting how Daadi skips over the past, swiftly moving onto enquire about Anjali's present and her unborn child...ok so now she hugs her!
- Ok it seems Anjali was none the wiser about daadi's whereabouts!! Was she purposely kept in the dark!!?
- Though I hate how ruthless Daadi is, I equally love the fact she's so cut throat! No playing games here, she is as she is!
- Ok a very small moment - but I just loved the way Anjali glanced at the empty cot in front of her and then looked back at the picture of her and Shyam. Almost like being stuck in limbo, stuck between her past and her present future. She needs both Shyam and her baby to complete this family portrait of hers..
- So a daadi who promises to make everything right again...hmm interesting times ahead and RM!!
- Is it just me or does Daadi's bg score sound uncannily like Terminator!!? Lol sorry, had to say it!!
- Wow, EPIC final scene - the moment Arnav and Naani walked through the door, everyone had taken their positions. And it seems new alliances are looking to be formed with the return of Daadi. Anjali has found her backbone, Maami after a long time is reminded of her former status and is forced to take her position next to the Gupta sisters - there's karma for ya manorma mami! Whilst the others have clearly chosen their sides, it is Naani and Arnav who will remain impartial in this conflict - and justice will be served! Nicely captured!
- Damn!! I just *died* watching the precap, several times might I add!!!! Muahahaha, karma can be such a b*tch when it bites back!!! How suave was Arnie taking Khushi's side without a moment of hesitation!!! Atta boy Arnie!!! So proud of you!! *wipes tears* - HA! IN YO FACE DAADI!! Right, now I can relax, lol, knowing Khushi has her protector readily by her side, every step of the way...and it does seem Daadi has quite a soft spot for him, so let's see where they go from here next!
Additional thoughts shared with my dukhi friend Sunshine99
lol can't believe the uncanny resemblance between Daadi and ASR, naani and her "aukaat ki baat" took me back to where Arnie first started! And look how far he's come based on the precap! It's going to be soo satisfying watching him take control of everything and making sure Khushi is given the respect and dignity that is rightfully hers, even if that means going against his daadi! Can't wait!
Plus, based on the precap, it looked as if Arnie remained a firm stance but still held his respect for daadi. The guy is principled enough, I don't see him acting rashly against daadi, not any time soon anyway. Plus, he's calmed down a great deal - will be a treat to see how far his changes will take him in dealing with family predicaments...
Loved the episode! I was hooked all the way through; even without Sobti's presence, they kept the momentum going - now that for me is a damn fine episode! Kudos to you CV's!