Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Panchajanya !! Second Thread (Page 13)

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Riti, divs, ranju, anna... Whats the haal aftr Sbs...?

Past for Arnav is a wound, where even the Scar can bleed... Watching my Baby cry is a tough task yaar! And 'mango' makes it unbearable painful

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajunamedxJhalak29riti4utanthya

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Shastradhari

sathu:
arnav has to open to khushi...as he said he will make her his life hissa...
he cannot keep secrets..which r bothering him..otherwise how khushi will heal them...
If he still hides..then khushi will also do the sameLOL..
phir se cycle sure

Haan, But he does not want to open that torture chamber again..so how will he be forced to do that ??

I'd like to think he'll be forced(?) to open up to her little by little as and when circumstances call for it..the past is looking to hit him in the face, can he really avoid it for much longer?

Khushi has always been able to reach the inner recesses of ASR's heart in a way even Di ji couldn't  ... however there is still a part of him, she is yet to reach which is important for their relationship. I hope the CV's show this particular track with a sensitive portrayal & really hope they  take care of the little nuances here

Which Part, Paru ??

ASR letting Khushi into that part of his heart which is closed to all ... ASR needs to acknowledge to himself that he can share his worst nightmare (his past)  with Khushi ... even if its done silently w/o any words. Even though he has come a long way, this is not going to be easy for Bitwa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Shwetha!

palsHug Fellow LNMDJianHug

I swear if Chandana comes, then It will be full circle for me at IF.

yeah Shwetha(thanks for coming up with this suggestion--i was wondering abt it since the time Doods had floated the question)

Chandana will nail it...Shyam-Chandana...will be awesome when it comes to intense scenes..(remember Prithvi-Damini exposure/and her horse riding Wink)...and cherry on the top will be Sobti....

Ditto on Chandana - Barun scene. ASR deserves a good friend and a role model diBig smile

So You, Divya and Me, let us see who else joins, wish Sree was here, she could have found a nice clubLOL

Will he treat her as Di , Ma or the woman who destroyed his home n killed his mom !!??

if
she nt da 1st person who behkaing his father, his father laging himself
pichey to her then they should show that asr accept this fact n truth n
give her due respect n position

Why ??

lo read kr k me ko put in exam what, which n why, why sathya

Mere sawal ka Jawab de, Dena ...

sathya u again playing with my mind
u only asked why me kya janu what kyun

Why shud he respect her n give her a position ??

if he find that his father ne us ko apne jal me phansaya us ne nahi n all his father done wrong then he do this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRianamedxJhalak29tanthya

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

Hola peeps. Kya baatein ho rahi hai?

I am sure everyone is all praises for Bitiya after SBS! :)

I come to Redux after ages & Tanu wa is here ... woh bhi phree from now onwards *err for a couple of months* LOL

Oh teri, you are here!!! Big smile

I know yaar. After like a month and a half, I am finally FREEE!

Hiyya Tanu ..

Long  time  have not seen u !!

My exams were going on rey. I got done today and I am like super relaxed right now. Its been so long since I chatted here, feels good to be back!Smile

JRiavasirajuparu_roxnamedx

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nivedha84

Girls,

Aaj ki Taza Khabar ;

Why did Arnav Cry??

Bcoz dadi reminded him abt his pastAngry

Has the love finally awakened in Khushi ?

Yes Yes I HOPE SOBig smile

Will Khushi be successful in  knowing the reason for Arnav's  tears..

Not now but she"ll come to know abt the past but from someone elseConfused

will the doors of Aladdins  Cave  stay locked or ...??

At the Moment,YesBroken Heart

Continue the discussions here..

Iam in Pink

REPOSTING SATHYASleepy

Read it !! Vedha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84JRiavasiraju

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by bs_si

An Idle brain is the devil's workshop'..Oh how I am the prime example of that saying.Stern Smile Bored at work but can't really chat, as my manager is hovering around, Why O Why I always attract hoverers (Is that a word)Ermm? So I'm typing away here pretending to write a report on some important stuff. Here's presenting the new addition to RM Zoo''. Dadi''AKA

Talk to the Hand!!!!

The following excerpt is from Wikipedia'.the one stop shop for all valid and important information.

"Talk to the hand" (or "tell it to the hand") is a slang phrase associated with the 1990s. It originated as a contemptuous way of saying one doesn't want to hear what the person who is speaking is saying. It is often elongated to a phrase such as "Talk to the hand, because the ear's not listening". A variant is "talk to the hand because the face don't understand!"

Now'.according to my calculations Dadi has be in her sixties even if I am being generous. So she has picked up this phrase or gesture in the last 20 years probably in her forties. Now why did Dadi pick up this urban gesture whereas obviously she hasn't picked up a lot of other more important stuff like treating people who work for you as equals. That's a point to ponder, but that's for another day.Ermm Now I'm just making my guesses for what was Dadi actually trying to convey with those hand gestures:

Shut Up. I don't wanna listen to your problems. Don't waste your time or mine. Whatever. Girl, don't '..just don't. Do I look like I care? I am enjoying my ignorance. Please don't ruin it by trying to discuss facts or logic with me. Don't go there or in this case don't come near me. Just'.Forget'.It.
  1. La la la la la la'..Still not listening.

Talk to the hand is also a common term used for'ermmm'..can't say it out loud. I'm 100% sure Dadi wasn't conveying that to anybody or she will ever do it. And Jhals, if you are reading this please don't google it. It might ruin Dadi Ji for you too. Confused

On a totally random note: Was watching a special dedication to Michael Phelps on telly the other day. My immediate reaction: "Holy Abs!!! Please don't ever put your shirt back on!!!!"Day Dreaming

Ok, Me going back to work and you all can go back to your meaningful discussions.

LOLLOL I call them lingerers - a habit my mum seems to adopt every time I log onto Redux

New Addition to your list
No11. Talk to the hand coz the face don't wanna know!! *holds up hand*

And Michael Phelps WOW. I somehow always manage to miss his races but he comes on the head & shoulders adverts here so get to sneak a peak then Embarrassed

Trin Hug
Nice pointers LOLLOLLOL

vasirajunamedxJhalak29RJXX

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by riti4u

Arnav has always hidden his pain and his tears...it is in his nature too.. khushi has opened up more with him ...I feel it will be tough for arnav to share burden of his past with anyone...sometimes pain is just too personal to share even with ur closed ones...
sigh yar riti.. He had closed all those chaps by putting on a ASR mask, now each and everything will be peeledCry

is their any particular locality in India suffering frm water shortage?? I , riti, Anna and ranju can create floods their soon 

Areey rama  abb bus bhi karo crying i feel the floods flowing from delhi via Banglore to Hyd LOL LOL,,

You girls hudh kar dethe ho kabhi kbahi ..

let him cry heart fully,he can feel relive from the pain what he is going thorough ..

Lucky-wa, bitwa should shed a tear or two at most. I cannot see him crying. I will join these girls in flooding the place if he actually starts sobbing. LOL

hey bhagu LOL LOL..is Arnav floods ko kaise roku LOL...

let me jump in to kushi avthar and make all you people laugh LOL LOL..

so what song selection do you people want now ,to make you all happy Big smile  ..

actually i am happy to see him sharing his feelings,fear and pain with kushi ..its a positive sigh to strengthen their relationship..now kushi not even in dreams can think of leaving him sigh * 

paru_roxnamedxJhalak29laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

I saw some posts predicting Khushi is actually Arnav's half sister or something of that sort..Imaginations are running wild about bitwa's infamous past. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuparu_roxJhalak29

Go to top